Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2015, 07:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Crackship: Klaus/Elena

I miss that Klaus
Elena was smart, she knew that the only person who could ever call off Kol would be Klaus.
Old 04-13-2015, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes! I could really imagine these two as a pairing if I really think about it. Even though he was the big bad who wanted to use Elena for his own purposes, there was just something close to devotion and determination in the way he went about finding her and keeping her safe.

So do I. That Klaus was really awesome. He was the evil mastermind who held all the cards and he was always two steps ahead. I really enjoyed that about him.

Exactly! He was the person she went to when it looked like things were out-of-control. She knew that Klaus could take care of things and bring about order in the chaos.

Do you have a favorite Klaus/Elena moment?
Old 04-15-2015, 05:59 AM
Moderator Manager

Thinking like that, I can see how Klaus obsession could easily change his feelings towards her and make them a sort of couple

Klaus is amazing as the anti-hero! That's what makes it work for the character in my opinion

I don't have a favorite moment, mostly because I don't really like Elena... I don't hate her, I just don't care for her enough to appreciate most her scenes. What is yours?
Old 04-16-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know, right? If I liked Elena even a little bit as a character, I would totally be a Klaus/Elena shipper right now. I was a pretty comfortable multi-shipper of Elena for three seasons, and since I love Klaus so much, it would only be natural that I would add Klaus to the mix as well. The idea of the two of them together fascinates me. Viewers/shippers are either on Team Stelena or Team Delena, so no one would expect Klaus/Elena to be a possible ship. Because of that, I would want it to happen. =p

I totally understand. It's hard to find a favorite moment when you don't like one of the characters. I really liked the scene that inspired the title. Yes, I am an odd one for liking such a scene where Klaus has kidnapped Elena and is trying to drain her of her blood. I just can't help it. It made me smile when Klaus called himself one of the 'girls'. You know, a lot of the Klaus/Elena scenes that I liked were because of Klaus and what he said or did in the moments.

Speaking of that scene...

“just between us girls”
x

I liked all four of the scenes from the gif set in this post.

Last edited by rocky845; 04-16-2015 at 05:55 PM
Old 05-30-2015, 09:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Klaus really had great lines in TVD
I love the line in the title too
Old 05-31-2015, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ "Just between us girls..." -- sassy!

A few weeks ago, I got a 'Klaus is showing his vulnerable/human side' vibe. It hit me suddenly that it was during a Klaus/Elena scene. I really liked the scene in We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes when Klaus revealed the number of years of torment he went through after he killed the Brotherhood of the Five. It was a small moment but I found myself really liking it. Were there any 'flash' moments with Klaus/Elena that you found yourself liking for a moment?

This is gorgeous!

x
Old 05-31-2015, 10:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Hmm I can't really remember any right now... but I'll keep thinking about it

Ohh AMAZING fanart!! Very beautifuL!
Old 06-13-2016, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Every shipping circle has creative people within its ranks. I'm not the least bit surprised that a viewer who ships or appreciates Klaus and Elena made that fanart. =p

It's going to be so much fun to re-watch season two of The Vampire Diaries. The only part I really remember is the actual ritual that turned Klaus into the hybrid. As weird as it sounds, I got a thrill when Klaus bit Elena, mainly because it felt more like a seduction than a sacrifice. He wasn't so 'gentle' with Jenna or Jules. =p
Old 06-22-2017, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Klaus|Elena really were remarkable and intriguing even if it was for her blood

One of my all time favorite scenes was just before Tyler showed his hand of no longer sire when Klaus does: "Between us girls, who would you choose?" Related to picking between Damon and Stefan
Old 06-22-2017, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that line!!
Old 06-22-2017, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

One of the best LINES ever and Joseph delievered it PERFECTLY
Old 06-22-2017, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ The line would have sounded so wrong/ridiculous if another actor had delivered it...but Joseph made it sound like a fun, sassy moment. It always makes me laugh when I watch that scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
Klaus|Elena really were remarkable and intriguing even if it was for her blood

One of my all time favorite scenes was just before Tyler showed his hand of no longer sire when Klaus does: "Between us girls, who would you choose?" Related to picking between Damon and Stefan
I know! There was something about the devotion with which he looked for the doppelgänger that was intriguing...even if it was so he could break the curse that was placed on him. Despite the fact that Elena was a copy of Tatia (i.e. a woman who may have been his first love), I find it interesting that he didn't fall in love with Elena. In my mind, she seemed like a much gentler soul than Tatia.

That was a favorite scene for a lot of people. Who knew that Klaus would say something like that? I do love sassy Klaus.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tatia have only seen once when their mother trapped Elijah in his mind and we saw the red door and she didn't seem bad
Old 06-24-2017, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ No, she didn't. Maybe I've been warped by the countless fanfictions that I've read which have portrayed her as a villain. I just meant that Elijah has seemed to get drawn so easily to each of the Petrova doppelgängers. On the flipside, Klaus learned very quickly that they are not the same. I just find it so interesting that he didn't get drawn in by Elena's goodness. It would have made an great dynamic to have the angel and the devil battling it out.
Old 06-24-2017, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Elijah really does have a weakness when it comes to the dopplegangers fell in love with 2 of them and had a very close relation with Elena
Closed Thread   Post New Thread