Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2021, 05:25 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm not okay with that, I think it all mostly started with The Avengers and ends with them. So I feel they should always be included, that's just how I feel lol.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 07:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I'm not okay with that, I think it all mostly started with The Avengers and ends with them. So I feel they should always be included, that's just how I feel lol.
Do you want to list the characters you would like to see so that the options can be narrowed down?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
We can use them still
Old 05-15-2021, 06:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Anyone else want to share which characters they'd like to see included to help narrow down the choices?

So far these are must haves:
Wanda
Falcon
Bucky
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy characters
Loki

Other suggestions:
Hawkeye / Kate (did you mean this as two characters or just the one?)
Shang-Chi
Spiderman
Antman
Wasp(?)
Captain Marvel
Eternals(?)
Kamala Khan
Thor
Vision

I don't know the movies so please feel free to ignore me but to me Spiderman is iconic so I'd be keeping him in there - unless they've completely moved on from him & there is no space for him. I also would look at if you've got pictures of upcoming characters as that may influence your decision. Also if movies haven't been released yet maybe hold off on including them as the movies may not be talked about much or have sequels. Its wonderful to include the future but including characters you haven't met yet so don't know if people will even like may be taking up the space which could've been used for a loved character. (I have no idea if that is the case for anything upcoming either, I'm just babbling ) Also don't feel like you have to have 15/16 characters & feel free to represent some things with symbols if you'd like (note: the more characters you include the harder it may be for us to incorporate symbols as well & make them visible).

Has anyone thought about what colours you'd like to see here?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-16-2021, 06:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Well we do have some promotion photos for the new movies /shows we could possibly use

I also think keeping Captain America, Iron Man and Thor would be a good idea.

I'll need to look for more resent pictures

Colours ,, mm when I think of Marvel I think red but that is a hard colour to use
Old 05-16-2021, 09:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I like Spiderman too to be in there as well as Captain America , iron man and Thor.

and Vision should be with Wanda.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 06:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
yeah I like Spiderman too to be in there as well as Captain America , iron man and Thor.

and Vision should be with Wanda.
i was thinking do we want to keep him in??
Old 05-17-2021, 01:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wanda
Falcon
Bucky
Doctor Strange
Loki
Spiderman
Iron Man
Thor
Captain America

You currently at 9(+whichever GotG characters you add in)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Colours ,, mm when I think of Marvel I think red but that is a hard colour to use
Unfortunately since it is a harsh colour to use red it would have to be minimally as it is now . You could pick any colour(s) as the main colours & we can easily add the red in for you . Or there are some nice colour schemes which have a touch of red already in them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2021, 06:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ yeah red nots the best need to see what other colour could work with this universe

And need to.look for HQ pics
Old 05-19-2021, 05:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
i was thinking do we want to keep him in??
I know he is gone in the hex, but they are still a team. idk. its up to you all
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like the main colors in the MCU are red, white, blue, gold, and green. I guess we can see what variation we can pick with those colors that will look good.
Old 05-20-2021, 01:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

If you pick one focus colour we can always add in the others as more highlight shades or even just in the graphic. Maybe go with a blue/green/aqua board with red & gold highlights? Or you could have a soft cream/yellow background, blue/green board, red highlights . Or if you like both ideas leave it to the team to decide what works best Mel will hate me as I started going too specific there as its not always possible (white will appear in the posting area so that can be the white component of your customisation)

We can also design a colour scheme if you want to simply look up possible colour codes for each of the colours you want. Try this site to explore different colours or look at this list of colours

Wanda / 2
Falcon
Bucky
Doctor Strange
Loki / 2
Spiderman
Iron Man
Thor
Captain America
Vision(?)

(Thor & Iron Man may need better pictures & I don't know if these are all most recent ones)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-20-2021, 08:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hmm , those colours seem cool
Old 05-21-2021, 08:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

I was just thinking do we want to add Stan Lee in it?

My list got longer .. I need to.find shoots for them I really wanted to use the 10th anniversary shoot but I can't find India photos

Tony
Captain America
Thor
Spiderman
Doctor Strange
Captain Marvel
Bucky
Falcon
Loki
Black Panther/ or Suri
Gamora / Quill
Ant Man / Wasp
War Machine
Maria Hill
Nick Fury
Old 05-22-2021, 02:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Please keep in mind that the team works on the graphics at the same time as you are discussing what you would like to see here & that you don't have much time left to make a decision (which also means the team doesn't have much time to dedicate to making a beautiful graphic for your board) . If a decision is not made before we close the thread the team will decide for you based upon what has been discussed in this thread.

Keep in mind that all characters don't need to come from the same shoot. So if you did want to go with the 10th Anniversary shoot but can't find someone just find a different picture of them (not sure what you mean by not being able to find India though). If these are the pictures you're referring to a lot of the characters are cut off on the sides so they would be hard to work with. Some would not be usable at all (E.G. Wanda since she's cut off on both sides). What did you think of the pictures I suggested for the characters? I've reposted them below along with the 10th Anniversary posters at least for the characters I could recognise.

Wanda / 2 / 10th Anniversary
Falcon / 10th Anniversary
Bucky / 10th Anniversary
Doctor Strange / 10th Anniversary
Loki / 2 / 10th Anniversary
Spiderman / 10th Anniversary
Iron Man / 10th Anniversary
Thor / 10th Anniversary
Captain America / 10th Anniversary
Guardians of the Galaxy characters (10th Anniversary: Groot, Rocket, Drax(not sure if these are the characters wanted but going by what has been suggested))

If you go with the three characters from Guardians of the Galaxy you have 12 characters. That leaves a max of 4 other spots for your other options -

Vision 10th Anniversary
Black Panther 10th Anniversary
Shuri 10th Anniversary
Gamora 10th Anniversary
Quill 10th Anniversary
Ant Man 10th Anniversary (if we used this picture & kept him tiny we could probably include him as a bonus character but no promises he'd be easily visible)
Wasp 10th Anniversary
War Machine 10th Anniversary
Maria Hill (no 10th anniversary picture)
Nick Fury 10th Anniversary

Quote:
Hmm , those colours seem cool
Which colours?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top