Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2020, 06:52 PM
Website Manager

Still in denial. Sucks that it's over a year ago apparently that they wrapped... I watched a couple of their Zoom chats on Elizabeth's YT channel.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 07:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
Still in denial. Sucks that it's over a year ago apparently that they wrapped... I watched a couple of their Zoom chats on Elizabeth's YT channel.
I know i don't want it to end I love this show but I am so happy they got to end it the way they wanted to and it didn't get effected by the virus .

Yeah i posted some videos in this thread- http://www.fanforum.com/f392/mcu-tv-...ield-63239633/

and made a couples thread over here for all couples so we can discuss Daisy & Sousa , Fitz & Simmons etc - http://www.fanforum.com/f392/mcu-cou...#post101538302

Last edited by Summer Falls; 08-08-2020 at 10:48 AM
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:44 AM
Loyal Fan

An extended preview for the finale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Sorry, I don't know how to just insert a video.
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

^ I can help embed that preview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
Some of those flashback scenes between Fitzsimmons, and I'm referring to the obvious older ones, were those ever aired? I can't remember back to the earlier seasons. Or perhaps they'd been filmed but were cut from the episodes? I figured that if someone pushed her to remember Fitz she would forget about him completely as one last failsafe, but to actually see it.
Yeah, I think the flashbacks were all aired. Seeing that underwater scene again though… That's what got me really hooked on the show. Wondering if all those memories are gone for good now or if there is a sliver of hope Jemma could get those back…
Tech Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for that.

I'm betting Fitz will come in and save the day, or well, be the one to return her memories. Who knows what other tech they may have developed while they were modifying the Zephyr?
Old 08-10-2020, 06:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
Thanks for that.

I'm betting Fitz will come in and save the day, or well, be the one to return her memories. Who knows what other tech they may have developed while they were modifying the Zephyr?
That would be interesting i hope she gets her memory back .

I will add the new pages set up on a sec for the finak episode I am not ready
Old 08-11-2020, 05:54 AM
Website Manager

I'm proud of myself for s5aying away from the preview.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 05:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

7x12 &13- "The End is at Hand & What We're Fighting For '"
THE FINAL EPISODES

Wednesday 12th August 2020

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

With Nathaniel and Sibyl edging ever closer to eliminating S.H.I.E.L.D from the history books,
the agents must rely on their strengths to outsmart and outlast the Chronicoms.

PROMO

Old 08-11-2020, 05:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
I'm proud of myself for s5aying away from the preview.
so lucky i will let the final 2 episodes air than watch the last few episodes
Old 08-11-2020, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

A series finale sneak peak embedded in this article:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Series Finale Sneak Peek: As Daisy Heads Into Battle, There's Something Sousa Must*Do
Old 08-11-2020, 10:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for that. I watched it a couple times.

Crossing my fingers that they make it through this. At this point, I'm not expecting anyone on the team (except maybe Coulson) to die, but I can't help but worry that Sousa won't make it.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Radio (View Post)
Thanks for that i hope they don't die
Old 08-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

I'm remaining optimistic that this time around the showrunners decided to leave the characters in a happy place. Maybe a little bittersweet since this will be their final mission as a team.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Radio (View Post)
I'm remaining optimistic that this time around the showrunners decided to leave the characters in a happy place. Maybe a little bittersweet since this will be their final mission as a team.
true they all live happy ever after but not together they wont be agents anymore , i wonder what they will do with their lives ??
Old 08-11-2020, 06:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
true they all live happy ever after but not together they wont be agents anymore , i wonder what they will do with their lives ??
I don't think that they're all stepping away from SHIELD. Honestly, I don't know, but my thoughts are that the group as a whole will survive, they may just not all end up in the same reality or time.

I'm guessing that Fitzsimmons will be reunited (and her memory will return somehow)-because how can they not have a HEA after all the crap they have gone through as a couple? I'm guessing that they may take on different roles in SHIELD, maybe smaller ones so that they can focus on a family.

I'm guessing that Mack and Yo-Yo will stay how they have been since the end of season, only they'll eventually get married.

I don't care enough about Zeke to really speculate, but I'm sure he'll be a permanent SHIELD agent.

For May, it's a toss up. I can't decide if she'll continue on as Mack's right/left hand (or whatever she was considered at the beginning of season 6) or if the empathy may have changed her and sparked a desire for a family? She did have that maternal side for Robin...

I'm hoping that Sousa survives, and I'm thinking that if he does, he and Daisy will be separated from the team. Thinking back to the last conversation Enoch had with Daisy, it sounded more like she's going to be separated from the others. I don't know if that means she's going to leave SHIELD, or maybe they'll somehow end up in a different reality? Or maybe Sousa can't return with them to their present, for whatever reason and she'll opt to stay with him...

Given the last few episodes and Coulson's struggles about being an LMD, I don't know if he'll survive the last episode(s), either by sacrificing himself or permanently powering down. But then again, he's already died once this season and maybe the show hit it's quota? Or maybe it will be one of those things where he doesn't die on screen, but the viewer will know he's going to decommission himself off screen?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top