Old 08-14-2020, 07:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
Wow, good on them.
I know now I have to post everything I find on this shiw
Old 08-14-2020, 01:37 PM
Website Manager

I also love that Daisy refuses to fight family even if they might want to kill her like Kora... used her power for defense in that situation... saying it was up to Kora if she chose to let her die... funny thing is... was up to her in the end after all when she sacrificed herself to destroy Malick which had a very real possibility of her dying had they not been around to grab her quickly. Malick tried to say he didn't need help to kill Daisy's mom... he just did it... Daisy never wanted to kill her mother even when she was doing that to her... big difference in the two characters. Malick seemed to not really care about his family.

Sousa and a typewriter... She must have gone to a second handstore or online to find on of those. Computer much easier to find these days.

Wonder if there is ANY chance for any of the characters to appear in future MCU movies now.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Is there a chance that Daisy could be pregnant? Before Simmons signed off from the mind meld thingy, she said something about interesting anatomy.

Given Daisy's past issues with people experimenting on her, I doubt she'd send anything from someone else to be looked over.
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 04:55 PM
Website Manager

I caught the comment but didn't think of what it could be too much. She didn't look like she was to me it unless it was very early stages. Didn't make any comment about 'Not for a few months' or anything when they made the comment about her not having kids. Unless it's being kept a secret.
Old 08-14-2020, 06:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Unless it is like a Easter egg for maybe a future thing
Old 08-14-2020, 06:41 PM
Website Manager

I wish they could have got Chloe's Uh-Oh song into the show before it ended.

Old 08-14-2020, 10:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

hahaha
Old 08-15-2020, 05:44 AM
Website Manager

Given the timeline shenanigans I assume that Daisy and her sister are about the same age even though Kora was born way before her. That would be weird to have an older sister who's like 20 years "older" but the same age... then again we had Deke running around who technically wasn't even born yet. I don't think they revealed the name of Kora's dad or what happened to him?

To me it sounds like her sister believes in her and wants to be a better person, much like the relationship between Coulson and Skye. Kind of like Daisy being the older sister to her older sister, life experience I guess. Not sure how old Kora is supposed to be, but the actresses who play them are around the same age.

Was nice to see the return of Davis, though I do wonder where they get all these memories and whatnot to be able to make LMDs and such of people after the fact.
Old 08-15-2020, 11:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
Given the timeline shenanigans I assume that Daisy and her sister are about the same age even though Kora was born way before her. That would be weird to have an older sister who's like 20 years "older" but the same age... then again we had Deke running around who technically wasn't even born yet. I don't think they revealed the name of Kora's dad or what happened to him?

To me it sounds like her sister believes in her and wants to be a better person, much like the relationship between Coulson and Skye. Kind of like Daisy being the older sister to her older sister, life experience I guess. Not sure how old Kora is supposed to be, but the actresses who play them are around the same age.

Was nice to see the return of Davis, though I do wonder where they get all these memories and whatnot to be able to make LMDs and such of people after the fact.
i love Davis i was so pissed when they killed him off he was there since season one first scene
Old 08-18-2020, 05:39 AM
Website Manager

I guess he's lucky to have gotten out with 1 death, look at Coulson, he had one on count before the show even started.
Old 08-18-2020, 07:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
I guess he's lucky to have gotten out with 1 death, look at Coulson, he had one on count before the show even started.
Coulson is a legend he has died so many times haha . Like if he died again would we believe it?
Old 08-19-2020, 06:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

made some icons over here
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top