Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Passionate Fan

I call it "Little Devil" XD but it's soo sexy there!! *Q*

He always finds time to be with his parents ^^

Bringing this interview with Ben published today because since i've read it i'm so excited and happy! jumping up and down and want to hug and squish Ben so hard!!

“I’ll always do Sherlock — it’s something I’m not going to give up on," he said.

“I love it too much. It’s hard work, but it’s so rewarding and such a lovely bunch of people who do it. We love our fans and we love what it’s created. It’s an incredible thing to be part of; it doesn’t happen that often.”

“Don’t worry; it’s not going to disappear,” he added.

Cumberbatch also revealed that he’d like to explore changes in the relationship between Holmes and Watson as the characters age.

“I’d like to see [Sherlock] getting older. We’re starting quite young. It’s rare to see Holmes and Watson at the beginning of their relationship; we usually join them in their mid-to-late 40s or 50s. I’ve got a way to go. I mean, I’m only 35,” he said.

“There’s no reason for us to stop if it’s still being adored and we still enjoy doing it. We only do three [episodes] at a time, so I think the normal fear of over-stretching the mark and just doing too many [doesn’t apply]. It’s good to leave people wanting more.”

Source 1 & 2

(since Martin had already said he wanted too this is like paradise!)
Old 06-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Witch (View Post)
Bringing this interview with Ben published today because since i've read it i'm so excited and happy! jumping up and down and want to hug and squish Ben so hard!!

“I’ll always do Sherlock — it’s something I’m not going to give up on," he said.

“I love it too much. It’s hard work, but it’s so rewarding and such a lovely bunch of people who do it. We love our fans and we love what it’s created. It’s an incredible thing to be part of; it doesn’t happen that often.”

“Don’t worry; it’s not going to disappear,” he added.
Thanks for the reassurance, Benedict. We want the show around for a long time too.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

Old 06-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i love that animation....super sexy of course!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 06-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow! Today has been such a BennyBusy day! He walked the catwalk for the first time in his life and he was so ute in backstage! liked Backstage and after party than the actual show, got to say. Some pics. Look at these and see how amazingly versatile he is *_* He's a different person depending on the moment (or simply compare this ones with the ones in the previous page and you will see it too *_* A-ma-zing)

BTS, cutest thing ever!

Source

Catwalk, open the big version and look at those eyes *_*

Big
Source

Party, he has already lost part of the volume he won for Star Trek, amazing

Big

Source 1 & 2

And since Star Trek was mentioned, today there was an interview with one of the writers and he said this about Ben

"He’s a genius. There are certain actors who have the ability to take a line of dialogue and add a ring to it that you didn’t even know you put into the dialogue, into the line. And he’s one of those really brilliant actors. Just listening to him talk…you could enjoy him reading the phone book."

"Sequels are about your bad guy. Because your first movie is always about the becoming of [the hero] and your bad guy has to test that hero in a very significant way. And he’s an incredibly formidable presence. He’s amazing. Are you going to be scared of him? **** yeah!"

Source
Old 06-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Moderator Manager

Love those catwalk pictures! He looks so sexy.

More pics here: Spencer Hart Spring/Summer 2013 London - Menswear - Catwalk report (Vogue.com UK)

Old 06-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Gorgeous pics of Ben.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Lindsay

If you want to see plenty and in very good quality drop by Deareje (great friends of mine ) and Lorna's (good friend too) tmblrs ^^ Both great and loyal Ben fans, and they do an amazing job!

Veronika

Indeed, what i'm most amazed is that he has already lost volume, and a lot!
Old 06-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Barefeet
Old 06-17-2012, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Veronika

Indeed, what i'm most amazed is that he has already lost volume, and a lot!
You mean we won't get to see bulky Sherlock?
Old 06-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Lindsay

If you want to see plenty and in very good quality drop by Deareje (great friends of mine ) and Lorna's (good friend too) tmblrs ^^ Both great and loyal Ben fans, and they do an amazing job!
Thanks!

ETA: LMAO!

Quote:
‏@SpencerHart: We thought we'd have some fun Benedict and Founder Nick Hart as our mannequins before the @GQRecommends dinner #LCM

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 06-17-2012 at 02:38 PM
Old 06-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

^What..? I'd freak out (in a good way of course) if I'd happen to come across a window display like that.

Add me please! I totally get all the Benedict lovers now. I've seen him before Sherlock, of course, but I'm guessing this series made him so much more popular and I can see why.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i would need a double take for sure...but then i know for sure i would freak out!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 06-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Veronika

More than probably not, but i don't lose hope of seeing a ginger-Sherlock! ;D

Lindsay

I swear, i see that and they'd need to send assistance for heart failure XD Imagine someone is looking at him and he suddenly moves! But love that ginger hue he has there and that he has let his curls free ^^

eleonor

Ho

It's fantastic that Sherlock offered him the chance to show everyone what a fantastic actor he is

A little Ben news, "The Nightjar" wich Ben voiced, just picked up a Silver Lion at Cannes.

And i have to bring this here! Please click the BIG version *_*

Absolutely breathtaking

Big

And this is a plea to Ben to free his curls!

Source Cumberbuddy for both 1 & 2
Old 06-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sexy pics!!!