Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

That is a great quote for a title, Finnegan.

Oh boy, I'm so sorry, Anja.

Actor Patrick Dempsey and actress Michelle Monaghan attend the premiere of "Made Of Honor" on May 21, 2008 at the Capitol cinema in Madrid, Spain.

Actors Jake Gyllenhaal and Michelle Monaghan attend the Apple Store Soho on April 1, 2011 in New York City.

Source: zimbio.com

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-14-2013, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder if it was a conscious decision to wear a dress that looks wedding-esque for the premiere of Made of Honor? Looks great though!
Old 09-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

That's what I wondered but it's probably a marketing strategy. I like it though.

More pics etc? Tomorrow I can go hunting again if you like.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love her dresses in all these pictures, especially love the yellow fabric on the last page, such a bold color.

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 09-16-2013, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

You can only wear that if you're not blonde. So she looks fantastic. Oh... I'll look for more pics eventually... sorry, I've been lame.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

You're not lame!
Old 09-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

I wish I could produce more actual content but I haven't got around to watch anything lately... so pictures it will be eventually...

Old 09-20-2013, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

I can't even remember the last thing I watched with Michelle...it's been too long
Old 09-20-2013, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Like for you it's hard for me too most of the time to watch full movies... aww. Maybe we can put something on our ever-growing to-watch list.

Old 09-30-2013, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

New-ish Michelle pics ftw!!! Well, four days old...

Actress Michelle Monaghan attends the premiere of Crackle's new original digital series 'Cleaners' held at the Cary Grant Theater on September 26, 2013 in Culver City, California.

Source: zimbio.com

Old 10-14-2013, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Don't know if that's been posted here... but I think it's news, good news even - Michelle will be starring in a highly anticipated new HBO drama series called "True Detectives":

Quote:
Five chilling teasers for the drama have recently surfaced online, and you can check them out right here.

True Detective Tease Clip #1 (HBO) - YouTube
True Detective Tease Clip #2 (HBO) - YouTube
True Detective Tease Clip #3 (HBO) - YouTube
True Detective Tease Clip #4 (HBO) - YouTube
True Detective Tease Clip #5 (HBO) - YouTube

While the clips don’t give away much in terms of True Detective‘s story, they do provide an intriguing first taste of the unsettling, end-of-days vibe the show will offer viewers when it premieres next year.

Adding to the grim uneasiness induced by the above clips is the introduction of a new website for the show, called Darkness Becomes You.

Here’s HBO’s official synopsis:

In 2012, Louisiana State Police Detectives Rust Cohle and Martin Hart are brought in to revisit a homicide case they worked in 1995. As the inquiry unfolds in present day through separate interrogations, the two former detectives narrate the story of their investigation, reopening unhealed wounds, and drawing into question their supposed solving of a bizarre ritualistic murder in 1995. The timelines braid and converge in 2012 as each man is pulled back into a world they believed they’d left behind. In learning about each other and their killer, it becomes clear that darkness lives on both sides of the law.

Cary ***unaga (Sin Nombre) is directing all eight episodes of the limited series, which was created and written by novelist Nic Pizzolatto. Matthew McConaughey will play Cohle, while Woody Harrelson will play Hart. True Detective also stars Kevin Dunn, Michelle Monaghan and Alexandra Daddario.
Source: http://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/tease...tive-sinister/

Well, I'm interested...

Old 10-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

I had totally missed those pics that you posted!! She looks so gorgeous and happy!

The new project sounds really intriguing! Haven't had time to watch the clips yet, but great story! So this is really only a mini-series, right? I like that. The one thing I wish though was that McConaughey wasn't in it, I really don't like him Ah well.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen him in anything for a long time and that's not the (romantic) comedy hero he usually plays (at least when I last saw him), so perhaps he has grown in his acting abilities or hopefully the writing will take care of that. I do like Woody Harrelson a lot though and the story sounds interesting so... and yes, it's an eight episode mini-series or so I have understood the few articles I read on it. I'm looking forward to seeing Michelle on television again an HBO production means usuallly that it's something good with a high budget so I'm excited.

The clips don't tell much except that I think it looks interesting from a cinematographic point of view but obivously I am not an expert like Sheida.

And she does look good, doesn't she?

Old 10-19-2013, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, it certainly seems like s project with a high budget and hopefully a really high quality.
...and the last thing I saw McConaughey in was Magic Mike. I will not even try to say anything about that.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
...and the last thing I saw McConaughey in was Magic Mike. I will not even try to say anything about that.
Same here Lets not comment on that movie ever again

Oh wow, that seems like a very interesting show, I'm real glad to have her back on TV but those clips give basically nothing away, right? Just that it's going to be a very well shot show Still, can't wait

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]