Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2018, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

^I'll try to make it more than a bit, I promise How are you doing?

Nath, no I don't live in Berlin, I basically live on the other end of the country
Your surprise birthday trip sounds exciting!! I'm kinda jealous, but also probably too much of a control freak to let someone do sth like that for me you gotta keep us updated! and I didn't know you bought a house! How exciting! Is there a lot of work to be done to it still?
Old 05-17-2018, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sheida! Happy Birthday!

Hi, Anja! Hi, Kush! Hi, Nath!

Wow, a lot of shows got cancelled. Lucifer, Scorpion, etc.

I just started watching Gotham! I have to binge watch four seasons to get caught up before the final season begins in January. And I'm loving Westworld! William and Dolores are killing me. They're the most difficult ship I've ever had. And Maeve is just awesome!

I'm only looking forward to The Gifted, Gotham, This Is Us, and Riverdale next season.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

Oh more people

Oh so you live more near Belgium then Anja?

are you a control freak? Well, seeing as I am a pure Gemini, choices give me the creeps. Been planning on going on a trip for so long but I just couldn't choose between Ireland, Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Hungary, Germany, Croatia and so on so I booked that srprs.me trip to get it over with. All I did was choose Northern Europe because you can only exclude one city and I've done more cities in other parts of Europe so I didn't wanna end up some country I've been before. I will definately keep you updated.

Oh I thought I had mentioned buying the house. Not so much work to do no, just little finishing touches and upgrades but that costs money. Like I just bought wallpaper for the living room and hallway and was out 300 euros. But it's pretty so it's worth it.
Old 05-18-2018, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I just started watching Gotham! I have to binge watch four seasons to get caught up before the final season begins in January.
You have more than half a year, I believe in you I heard Jane the Virgin is ending too, I might finally give that a try sometime then and I'm still waiting for This Is Us s2 to be free on Amazon here so I can continue!

Quote:
And I'm loving Westworld! William and Dolores are killing me. They're the most difficult ship I've ever had.
Most difficult? That doesn't sound very appealing

Nath, yeah I'm like 2hrs away from Belgium I think? Last time I went to Brussels it took me like 3 1/2hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
are you a control freak? Well, seeing as I am a pure Gemini, choices give me the creeps.
I'm the worst kind of control freak, but I also hate making choices haha. That sounds so cool with your trip though! I didn't know a website like that existed. I hope you have the beeeeeest time, wherever you end up
Old 05-18-2018, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

I do watch Jane The Virgin! :-D You should watch it, it's good. I just started season 2.

So am I the only one who's thinking we should meet up? :-P meeting

Srprs.me is a Dutch organisation. :-D I found out about it after reading an article in a magazine.
Old 05-18-2018, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen (View Post)
You have more than half a year, I believe in you I heard Jane the Virgin is ending too, I might finally give that a try sometime then and I'm still waiting for This Is Us s2 to be free on Amazon here so I can continue!

Most difficult? That doesn't sound very appealing
Hi, Anja! Yeah, I can get caught up by then. I'm watching an episode every day. And Jane The Virgin is ending too? I'm not surprised since CW is becoming the DC Comics network.

I hope you can get caught up on This Is Us!

Well, sometimes the tough ships are the best because they give you the most emotional payoff. The easy ships can get boring after a while.
Old 05-20-2018, 03:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Well, sometimes the tough ships are the best because they give you the most emotional payoff. The easy ships can get boring after a while.
I do like me some angst and some drama before ships get together/are happy, but only when it's not super annoying I'll let you know how I find your ship once I get further in the show

Nath, we should make that happen sometime!

I've heard good things about Jane the Virgin but I just never got around to it! It is on Netflix here though (at least the early seasons) so I should get on that sometime later this year

It's a long weekend here! We have a holiday on Monday (sth Christian, don't ask me ) so I have a whooping two days off from work.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I could tell you, but i can't be bothered.

I am so tired and yet my brian wants to do sth
Old 05-23-2018, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

That's the worst kind of tired tbh, when your brain still tries to somehow be productive anyway

I'm two episodes away from finishing Westworld s1 and finally moving on to The Americans, thank God. The only story/character I care for is Maeve (?), everyone else is so boooooring to me So I'm sorry Alex, but I'm definitely not gonna watch season 2 The only reason I'm finishing s1 is that I have all the episodes already, so I might as well...
Old 05-23-2018, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

i am so not into that

I am still watching Blacklist....
Old 05-23-2018, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

I've heard that around a few times, but I've never checked it out
Old 05-26-2018, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Anja we will make it happen this year or in 2019. Looking forward to it. It's been long overdue. And hopefully I get to meet Sheida as well. How long have we known each other now? Must be over 10 years.

So I am getting excited about my trip next week. I tried to cheat and was planning on opening the website earlier to disclose my destination but the site won't get active until Wednesday 11am. Seeing as I have no smartphone, I had to contact the agency to open the website for me before I go to the airport because normally you should put in the code when you are at the airport. I hoped they would give me a day but sadly they asked me when I would leave my home for the airport and they agreed to open up the website 2 hours in advance. :hammer_head. Been checking the weather forcast like crazy. and then googling the forecast for the northern European countries. Still no clue though.

I love all the we've been getting btw. My vegetable garden is growing so fast.

ETA: Heard about the Blacklist too but I don't really like the main actor.

Oh did you guys hear about Morgan Freeman? Thoughts?
Old 05-26-2018, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

Nath, it must be like 10 years now! at least?? Did we meet here on YA, or elsewhere on FF?? It's been so long, I can't even remember But yeah, it's been aaaaages

When exactly are you leaving for your trip? I'm so excited to see where you'll end up! Can't wait for you to come back and tell us aaaaaall about it

I've been loving all the sunshine, I'm just scared that once June comes around we'll have crappy weather for two months and this was the only "summer" weather we'll get this year

Quote:
Oh did you guys hear about Morgan Freeman? Thoughts?
Honestly? All men are garbage. It seems like literally every single man in a position of power has abused women to some degree, and I'm at a point where no news like this shocks me anymore. It's just frustrating and infuriating.

Last edited by wolkenfuehlen; 05-26-2018 at 09:40 AM
Old 05-26-2018, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sure it's *at least* ten years, probably more. Not sure where we first met. I was thinking about that too. It could be here but I had a time at I would post just about anywhere so not sure. Maybe the QAF board?

I am leaving on my birthday actually, next Wednesday. Since a few years I don't like celebrating my birthday but my family always pressures me into it which makes me feel bad actually. So this year I said screw them and bought a ticket outta here. Literally :evil_grin: I'll pm you a link so you can subscibe to getting an email once I reveal it. You'll probably be the only one who gets that link. I feel like not letting anyone know where I am until I get there or even get back.

Oh god I hope we have this kind of weather all the way until October. I need sunshine. I feel so much better than. Although it is messing up with my watching movies and tv shows. I have a sunny garden so when I am home I just sit there soaking up the sun beams.

Does that mean you are joining my team of ladies loving ladies ? But I agree, a lot of powerful men who do such things which makes me think if they are a product of their environment.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

new thread