Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't remember a lot about Bella but I'm not really sure if they tried to make her perfect. She seemed very touchy and defensive in "Gone," especially about the letter. And I think the writers were having an identity crisis with the character.

I hated Ryder but I loved watching him. His sarcasm is very funny. And Lena is just so lovable. She seems like a very romantic person. I wouldn't be surprised if her favorite movie was An Affair to Remember. She'd probably cry to it a la the women in Sleepless in Seattle.
Old 09-17-2006, 06:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I didnt like Paige...scotts friend who had a crush on him...she was weird.
there's also hamiltons mum...she was kinda scary...and I still dont know how finn could possibly fall for her

Stiles/Derek | Jeff/Annie | Jake/Hamilton | Dan/Blair | Naomi/Max | Seth/Summer | Lucas/Brooke | Ross/Rachel | Chandler/Monica | Joey/Pacey | Logan/Veronica | Zoe/Wade | Tyler/Caroline | Chuck/Sarah | Peter/Olivia | Danny/Rachel | Sam/Dean | Peter/Neal
Old 09-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

celera, I quite agree with your Bella description...and Ryder's . I would have liked to see a Ryder/Bella affair...

tvshowjunkie, Paige was too direct person. I mean. She was after what she wanted with no waste of time. and Lena, aww totally lovable character. You liked Bella? Looks like it's the most hated character. And why Kate Flemming seems scary to you?
Old 09-20-2006, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvshowjunkie (View Post)
there's also hamiltons mum...she was kinda scary...and I still dont know how finn could possibly fall for her
I really didn't think she was scary. To me, she is, apart from Will's mum, the most lovable mum around. Yes, she does make mistakes, but she loves Hamilton and just wants him to be happy.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I cant really explain why I think that hamiltons mum is scary...its just a feeling...maybe its the way she looked.
yeah...will's mum is great and his dad is also sweet...in his own way

Stiles/Derek | Jeff/Annie | Jake/Hamilton | Dan/Blair | Naomi/Max | Seth/Summer | Lucas/Brooke | Ross/Rachel | Chandler/Monica | Joey/Pacey | Logan/Veronica | Zoe/Wade | Tyler/Caroline | Chuck/Sarah | Peter/Olivia | Danny/Rachel | Sam/Dean | Peter/Neal
Old 09-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvshowjunkie (View Post)
yeah...will's mum is great and his dad is also sweet...in his own way
I really agree. That moment between Will and his dad in Winning Isn't Everything just kills me everytime I see it. He loves his son so much. Though I think my view of Will's dad is slightly too positive, considering he supposely hit Will in his childhood and all....
Old 10-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

You think Will's dad was proud of hime afterall?
Old 10-03-2006, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronakat (View Post)
You think Will's dad was proud of hime afterall?
I do. I think that's what the scene in Winning Isn't Everything is supposed to show, that Will's dad is watching him win and feels proud of him, but maybe isn't ready to admit it, that's why he drives away before Will can talk to him.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well after actually watching the first episode rather than just reading it I kind of dont like Bella even though I was OK with her in the script. May be cause Im not a huge Kate Bosworth fan but she just seems a bit weird to me.

Scout Im not too big on either, hes a bit too cheesy, and I just find their whole 'love story' a bit hard to believe.

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 06-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Passionate Fan

In the beginning, Scout had to have been my least favorite. After multiple views I eventually came around, he's sweet in his own way. Now, though, I can say my least favorite YA character has to be Finn.

I know he's secondary, but still. His whole 'I'm unconventional and intense' shtick annoys me. I found Jeremy Sisto's version of Finn a lot more bareable.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

Oh my, I didn't remember we had this thread but yeah I think Bella is the least popular character of the show. Probably that she is going from Scout to Sean and half to Will didn't help her a lot
Old 06-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah characters like that sort of lose their appeal, sort of like Lucas from OTH or Kate from Lost.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronakat (View Post)
Probably that she is going from Scout to Sean and half to Will didn't help her a lot
Yeah, that is my main reason to not like her. It was like she couldn't make up her mind, or didn't want to make up her mind.

ETA: When I first watched YA Scout was my least favourite, but now I have no idea why. He has to be the sweetest guy on the planet.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potty About Harry (View Post)
Yeah characters like that sort of lose their appeal, sort of like Lucas from OTH or Kate from Lost.
Anja, poor Scout
Old 06-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hes very sweet, I just thought he was a bit cheesy.