Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2008, 07:58 AM
Loyal Fan

^ True. Although I wonder about how "innocent" they would have stayed in highschool. There's something about those dorm rooms that Kate Fleming shouldn't trust... her little boy might come home a man one night

(Nicole's gonna kill me for having written that )
Old 12-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon_collie (View Post)
^ True. Although I wonder about how "innocent" they would have stayed in highschool. There's something about those dorm rooms that Kate Fleming shouldn't trust... her little boy might come home a man one night

(Nicole's gonna kill me for having written that )
Yea I never saw Jake and Ham staying pure and innocent for long. I mean if they were willing to jump in the shower after only a few weeks, the clothes were not going to stay on much longer! Sorry Nicole
Old 12-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Passionate Fan

*is shocked*

Even though I prefer my Jake and Ham innocent, I see your points. They were a really affectionate couple in the series. Ham playing with Jake's ear or coat right before they're caught by Ryder. The way Jake hovered and teased him about his manliness. Ham wiping Jake's mouth. None of these were overt or anything, but it showed that they had a comfort level with each other that would probably grow.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

^ That and they were both totally hot

As cute as it was to see the chaste fumbling around in bed and Jake shooting Hamilton down in 0.4 seconds flat, I really doubt it would have lasted long. Like you said, they were extremely comfortable with each others bodies.

Although I always wondered what Jake expected to happen in the shower. She obviously didn't want things to "get too crazy" but does that mean they were just going to stand there staring at each other? Cause that's a level of torture I'm not sure anyone's capable of surviving, least of all Hamilton
Old 12-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Although I always wondered what Jake expected to happen in the shower. She obviously didn't want things to "get too crazy" but does that mean they were just going to stand there staring at each other? Cause that's a level of torture I'm not sure anyone's capable of surviving, least of all Hamilton
Yeah, I think Hamilton, like most teenage boys, would've probably ended up embarrasing himself during that shower...
Old 12-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Although I always wondered what Jake expected to happen in the shower. She obviously didn't want things to "get too crazy" but does that mean they were just going to stand there staring at each other?
I think, even though she told Ham not to get "too wild", she knew things would not stay ... completely innocent in that shower. Maybe it was a mind vs. body situation, and the mind ultimately lost?
Old 12-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by street serenade (View Post)
Yeah, I think Hamilton, like most teenage boys, would've probably ended up embarrasing himself during that shower...
I always thought that! I mean come on, a 15 year old boy naked in the shower with his girlfriend. Little Hammie could not take much of that.

I think Jake knew that it wasn't going to be a innocent situation in that shower, and I think she was ok with that, I mean, come on Hamilton is hot!!
Old 12-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm surprised he didn't embarass himself the minute she said ok. The look on his face was priceless.

It's such a shame that these two never worked together again. I'm 99.3% sure that nothing was going on between them in real life (that rehearsal picture still gives leaves me with a hint of suspicion though) but regardless, they had intense on-screen chemistry. And they've both proved in their careers that they're not scared to take risks. Just wait till I find those scenes from TMYLM of Ian. And while TLW is chock-full of Kate's amazing love-scenes, if you want proof that she's fearless watch Episode 5 of the third season. Wow.

So just imagine how things would have been if the show continued and Jake & Hamilton would have finally done the deed. Too much too handle.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Loyal Fan

You said it Teri, these two had the most intense chemistry I have ever seen on screen. I mean a viewer could be scorched just by seeing them look at each other. Can you imagine if the two of them worked together again in a show like TMYLM or TLW and had an intense love scene together?
I think that would be literally too much to handle. But hey a girl can dream, it could happen! *crosses fingers*
Old 12-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Loyal Fan

^ It's definitely possible. Now that TLW is airing it's final season, they're both free to start looking at new projects. Maybe something will interest the both of them?
Old 12-09-2008, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

please add me!
Old 12-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow this is crazy! i remember loving YA and i didnt even know there was like a whole thread! awesome...hey does anyone know where i can get ipod compatible downloads of the show? lol

icon: PS.Whatever
Old 12-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iread (View Post)
wow this is crazy! i remember loving YA and i didnt even know there was like a whole thread! awesome...hey does anyone know where i can get ipod compatible downloads of the show? lol
Hi and welcome! As far as I know there is no ipod download of the show. The series is occasionally on ebay, if you check in frequently you may be able to find a copy. Unfortunately it has not been officially released anywhere. You can also watch it on YouTube, it has all the episodes posted. The only annoying thing is the sound is off, but it's worth in to relive the great YA memories.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

its easy to fix the sound issue. just open two browsers and sync one with the sound and mute it.

Im on episode 7.

Gosh, they are so cute, but I kind of wish Jake was really a guy! lol.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Gosh, they are so cute, but I kind of wish Jake was really a guy! lol.
Don't we all! Hi, Alexa! So your KM obsession has led you to YA, huh? Same here.