Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2009, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Im with Ava on this one, Ive only seen the first two seasons so far so I have no idea what you guys are talking about, Im thinking about rewatching it from the beginning soon

Aaand as it turns out my excitement over Rules of Attraction was wasted cause she has Laws of Attraction the movie with Pierce Brosnan who is most definately not Ian

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 01-27-2009, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

I always think about rewatching Lost, I forget so many details all the time. I'm probably only gonna rewatch once the show is completely over though.

Oh no, that sucks! I hope you'll get to see RoA some other time then!
Old 01-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I finished season 2 of Lost this weekend, and I am officially hooked! Very dramatic ending, I can not wait to see what happens next. I am loving this show. Now if only Ian were still on it, it would really be amazing! But I am looking forward to potential Boone flashbacks in season 3. I hope?
Old 01-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ian is in episode 3 of season 3. If I remember right this is the one with lots of blood.

I am excited about season 5. A lot of people are saying how good the first episode is. I wish it gets here soon.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

Ava, yay for finishing season 2! A lot of people (including me) consider it the worst season, and I know a lot of people that gave up on the show in season 2. But seasons 3 and 4 are so amazing, you have so much to look forward to! And judging from the first two episodes season 5 will be brilliant, too.

And you can even look forward to two Ian episodes in season 3.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

It's been a while since I've seen season 2 I had to read a recap. That's the one where the tail-section survivors appear. By the end of the season, only Bernard and Eko are left alive. By episode 5 of season 3, only one tail-section survivor will be left alive. It makes me think that the whole tail-section story line proved pointless since they were all killed off anyway, almost all. They were just another dead-end branch in the maze to defer revealing who "the others" were.

Maybe the failure of this detour is what led the writers to put a cap on the number of episodes they were going to write. Otherwise they'd fall in the same trap of writing more pointless story lines that would only serve sponsors but alienate fans.

Last edited by lovea; 01-28-2009 at 10:47 AM
Old 01-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh well if Avas gonna start watching S3 then Im starting with you
Cant wait to see more of Ian.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I gave up halfway through the second season

BUT, I've put all my friends who are still watching the show on "Boone Watch." They know the second he pops up on screen, they have to call me
Old 01-31-2009, 10:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Second season was bad. It was disconcerting having to adjust to the other survivors. The idea of being trapped in an island with no chance of ever getting off is defeated if you keep adding more characters.

BTW, my favorite actor in the series of Ian S. but my favorite character is Hugo (Hurley). His storyline is always entertaining.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon_collie (View Post)
BUT, I've put all my friends who are still watching the show on "Boone Watch." They know the second he pops up on screen, they have to call me
Boone Watch...

I really like Hurley, too. He just seems like such a sweet guy. If you're friends with him, you can be completely sure he will always have your back. (I'm trying to pretend not to like him though, because people I like usually get killed off).
Old 02-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love Hurley's incredible luck. If anyone is ever going to truly get out of there alive, I think it's him. It's kinda ironic too that his luck makes him unlucky except on the island.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Considering I only watched a season & a half, I'm definitely not an expert on Lost. But if I had to pick my favorite characters, I'd say Jack & Sun. They seem the most capable, and if I were ever stuck on a desert island, I'd want them with me

Plus, I loved the Jack/Boone dynamic. Boone would try to do something helpful/heroic, and Jack would have to save him. When Jack broke down as Boone died, I cried right along with him.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Wednesday (View Post)
Oh well if Avas gonna start watching S3 then Im starting with you
Cant wait to see more of Ian.
Yay! We can watch together! My friend just got the full third season and he is going to let me borrow it! I can't wait!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Let me know when you start then

I love Hurley, he has some of the best quotes, and a very interesting story, based on the 2 seasons Ive seen I pretty much like everyone actually, though I love Jack, Claire (must be the Roswell refrence), ...

Old 02-02-2009, 01:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Wednesday (View Post)
though I love Jack, Claire (must be the Roswell refrence), ...
How far have you gone watching? There's a connection there. I won't say anymore since you may not know yet.

Of all the women in Lost, I like Sun best. She's calm and collected in a cool, intelligent way. Even when everything's going bonkers around them she takes time to explain to Jin what's going on. Given her culture and upbringing she's expected to be a doormat but she makes up her own mind and fights for her decisions.

I can't take Kate's seesawing between Jack and Sawyer. It must really be nice having 2 hot guys fighting over you but you're your own person, make up your mind!