Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun
"We gotta practice... I mean we gotta get to practice."
hehe ... yes, that was terrific. He was just so flustered. And adorable. *sigh*
Old 05-18-2005, 03:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

What intrigued me watching again the fifth episode, which is “Winning isn’t everything” was that Scout’s dad ‘used to hit the town to chase the local girls’ as he said in the episode and since he knew Bella’s mother that I suppose she was living in the same house the Banks do, Scout’s dad would have doubted something, wouldn’t he?

The same gas station, plus Scout told him about the girl who was claiming to be his daughter and seeing the way Bella was staring at him, he would have at least doubted something I dunno…??? What do you think?
Old 05-18-2005, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

That's definitely a good point. She was looking at him a bit weirdly.

Although I guess he'd have no particular reason to think 'Donna Banks' if he'd never slept with her; and it doesn't look like he had. Charlie seems to have been imagining some stuff in that aspect.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 05-19-2005, 08:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversun
That's definitely a good point. She was looking at him a bit weirdly.

Although I guess he'd have no particular reason to think 'Donna Banks' if he'd never slept with her; and it doesn't look like he had. Charlie seems to have been imagining some stuff in that aspect.

Even though he had never slept with her, Scout's dad certainly knew where she was living since she was in love with him. But as he said; he had known a lot of girls and he probably forgot completely the person whom Scout was talking about, plus he'd never had a affair with her.

Thanks Nicky
Old 05-19-2005, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahammer33
Even though he had never slept with her, Scout's dad certainly knew where she was living since she was in love with him.
I'm not even sure if Donna was in love with Scout's dad, actually. From what we've seen and heard on the show, Grace is a lot like her mum (or was that in fanon?), and Grace just wants to be with any Rawley guy. She wants to have fun with them because they're cool and rich and they have everthing, but she certainly isn't in love with any of them. And I kinda picture Donna Banks the same way.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen
I'm not even sure if Donna was in love with Scout's dad, actually. From what we've seen and heard on the show, Grace is a lot like her mum (or was that in fanon?), and Grace just wants to be with any Rawley guy. She wants to have fun with them because they're cool and rich and they have everthing, but she certainly isn't in love with any of them. And I kinda picture Donna Banks the same way.
Good point.Neverthless, Charlie seemed pretty sure of himself when he told Scout that Bella's mother had an affair with his own father.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahammer33
Good point.Neverthless, Charlie seemed pretty sure of himself when he told Scout that Bella's mother had an affair with his own father.
True. Wait, didn't Donna even tell him that John Calhoun was the father?! Now I'm completely confused. We'll never be able to find out what really happened between Donna/John/Charlie, I guess...
Old 05-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen
True. Wait, didn't Donna even tell him that John Calhoun was the father?! Now I'm completely confused. We'll never be able to find out what really happened between Donna/John/Charlie, I guess...

That's totally confusing . Unfortunately, we'll never know what happened between them, that's right
Old 06-26-2005, 03:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Haven't we already had this thread before?

The whole wiping off the lipstick scene is definitely one of my faves! ! I would love to know what Will was thinking at that point.

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 06-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekkon
The whole wiping off the lipstick scene is definitely one of my faves! ! I would love to know what Will was thinking at that point.
Ditto. I may be repeating myself, but that scene had potential and, in my opinion, wasn't used enough. Will could have asked them about it or he could have told Scout or Bella about it - but he didn't do anything.
Old 06-27-2005, 04:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Exactly. But I think that is all that was needed. But of course, I'm curious to see more...

I need to watch this show again.

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek