Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Yes I am with Mary too Imo Matthew didn't look THAT devastated about Sybil's death but okay, even if he was, it was not the right time to talk about business

About the baby thing, I think pregnancy would be a sort of taboo topic now. I can imagine everyone being so worried (if Mary gets pregnant) about Mary and childbirth.

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 10-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's just too sad now I think Mary is haunted by the idea of having a baby because of what happened to Sybil

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 10-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream once more (View Post)
It's just too sad now I think Mary is haunted by the idea of having a baby because of what happened to Sybil
Exactly Oh Mary

Old 10-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrinha (View Post)
I beg to differ completely, it's more pressure on Mary to have babies and to have BOY. The pressure of DA as always been on her and it's not really going away until she gives birth and it's to a healthy baby boy, if she doesn't have children or if she has only girls Matthew will still be a father but Mary will have failed DA and her duty.
Then I'll agree that the pressure is on both of them equally given this reason. Knowing these two, they'll carry on the weight of the pressure on their shoulders. And if they have girls, I'd like to think they can always try again for a boy.

Quote:
If Matthew has only girls he stands to loose nothing because he always wanted a simple quiet life so losing the status and the estate won't make an impact on him, he doesn't care that much, now compare that to Mary and i really don't see how can he be more devastated then she.
I think he will also be concerned and knows that they have the pressure of producing a male heir. Maybe not as much as Mary but his wife's concerns are also his concerns.

Quote:
Also i'm pretty sure that if they can't conceive people will blame Mary equally in the "infertility" front. They will even go so far as to probably imply that her troubles could be Pamuk related . In between being infertile because of war injury versus being infertile because she took a man into her bed before marriage, i'm pretty sure they would rip her apart much more then him.
If they blame her because of the Pamuk incident, that's really rather low so I hope not. I'd have to say being anxious, worried and stress can be also be factors for Mary. I don't know know how Sybil's pregnancy affected her too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly2790 (View Post)
Just to weigh in on the baby issues or lack there of. I also find it very telling that neither of them are actually voicing there concerns directly towards one another. They seem to be both dancing around the issue.
This is probably due to the fact that these two have a problem with communicating. They don't sit down and talk things. They talk about things outside their marriage (Swire inheritance, mismanagement) but when it comes to problems for both of them, they always seem to leave things in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
About the baby thing, I think pregnancy would be a sort of taboo topic now. I can imagine everyone being so worried (if Mary gets pregnant) about Mary and childbirth.
Definitely. They'll be extra careful now too. And hopefully we get more of a reaction from Matthew this time around (that is if we get to see Mary pregnant AND have a baby).

Quote:
I really hope not but we'll find out in the aftermath. But these two need to get through what Matthew did first.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

And maybe we get to see Matthew and Mary babysitting little Sybil so they can start practising

Old 10-18-2012, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, I wonder if Mary would still be mad at Matthew for being inconsiderate in the last episode BECAUSE I SO WOULD. Business is important, but seriously Matthew? Right after Sybil's death????

Old 10-19-2012, 12:54 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
And maybe we get to see Matthew and Mary babysitting little Sybil so they can start practising
Awww, this'll be cute.

Quote:
Ugh, I wonder if Mary would still be mad at Matthew for being inconsiderate in the last episode BECAUSE I SO WOULD. Business is important, but seriously Matthew? Right after Sybil's death????
She should be. I would be too. And Matthew knows he's at fault here so I think he may have some explaining/pacifying to do (like Robert with Cora).

Old 10-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
She better be, if she isn't then it's totally OOC.

What i want more then anything is for Matthew to voice what the hell is happening to him to Mary. I'm 99% sure we won't have it because i fear that JF just doesn't know how to handle them being a couple now . Being a couple is different from loving from a distance and the dynamics HAVE to change and sadly JF's direction this season for our couple isn't working IMO.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:31 AM
Moderator Manager

Let's just harp back to happier times please, JF? Episode 1 perhaps (and a little bit of Episode 2)? That was a perfect episode for M/M.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haven't watched the episode yet, but I saw some cute M/M gifs on my dash already

Old 10-22-2012, 01:05 AM
Moderator Manager

I was expecting some rage to blow over in this episode considering what happened to them last episode but Mary said it: that they should not take each other for granted. I also love that scene with them holding Baby Branson. I'm always expecting the worst but will that only be the grandchild of Robert & Cora?

And after this episode, except episode 1, M/M has been kind of "trudging" along. Although I don't expect a happy M/M in this episode, I just want them to enjoy being married together you know? Go away and make babies in France or something. We're down to the last 3 episodes and I'm expecting those to be all about the infertility problems.

And just to point out, I love that they played "Such Good Luck" again at the "bedroom" scene. It really is the M/M song.

OMG the first gif the way Matthew's looking at Mary.

Credit

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 10-22-2012 at 01:10 AM
Old 10-22-2012, 02:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

I saw the moment where Matthew was going to say that Mary & him would take care of little Sybil
But that's not going to happen ...
Old 10-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Excuse me but how about a KISS ?

http://thequietworld.tumblr.com/

Am i the only one who got an eerie feeling about this?
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:09 PM
Moderator Manager

M/M would be there for Baby Branson and Tom whenever and whatever help they may need.

Not eerie for me but really sweet. Matthew's so big with his lines. I did love the preview with them: happy + sexy times once again?

Old 10-28-2012, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

If Matthew and Mary had a kid...
http://222ravens.tumblr.com/

+

=