Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I wouldn't blame her if she wants to shock Susan, that woman needs some shaking up.

Do we know is Shrimpy and Susan might be back for the CS, btw? After all we know that Rose's 'coming out into society' party is coming up so I guess it is an event they should attend. Maybe if Rose would have a chance to resolve the complicated relationship with her mom she won't feel the need to take certain decisions just to shock her.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose (View Post)
Do we know is Shrimpy and Susan might be back for the CS, btw? After all we know that Rose's 'coming out into society' party is coming up so I guess it is an event they should attend. Maybe if Rose would have a chance to resolve the complicated relationship with her mom she won't feel the need to take certain decisions just to shock her.
I think her parents will be here because it's her debuts and they have to be present for their daughter. It's time for Rose to grow up and stop to act like a spoiled child.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:35 AM
Moderator Manager

I hope Shrimpy & Susan are around, after all this is Lady Rose's debut. And I'm also hoping that by the CS she will resolve any issues she has with her mother.

ETA: Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue December 2013

xx

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 11-15-2013 at 01:14 AM
Old 11-15-2013, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

Great shot of Lily! I'm impressed! She's currently filming Cinderella? Sounds great. Is it for a TV or the big screen?

I hope Rose's be there for her 'debut' but from what I've seen in the trailer it looks like poor Cora needs to handle Rose on her own...
Old 11-15-2013, 05:20 PM
Banned

She's beautiful on the pic.

Cinderella is a feature film planned for 2014.

Downton Abbey star Lily James rides a horse as a carefree Cinderella in first photos from new film | Mail Online
Old 11-15-2013, 10:49 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm really looking forward to Cinderella. Granted I had no plans of seeing it before but when I heard Helena Bonham Carter was cast, I'm like "I can't wait to see this film!"

I hope the CS will be a good ep for Rose overall, after all it is her debut/presentation.

Old 11-16-2013, 04:46 PM
Banned

I love Helena Bonham Carter too and the whole cast seems pretty good.

Hope the CS would be good for Rose and she'll be more mature and why not making peace with her mother.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Moderator Manager

Hopefully we'll get some conclusion with the Jack storyline. It felt open-ended for me, the ending, like there's something else not resolved. But if that's already closure for them, then I guess I'm fine. I didn't really care so much for her SL with Jack anyways.

Old 11-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Banned

I think it's definitely over with Jack but maybe a scene between them to discuss the end of their relationship could be in the CS.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:55 PM
Moderator Manager

And it'll be good to see more of Rose in the CS since it's going to be about her debut so I expect great things for her at least. I wonder if we'll get countless of cliffhangers in the CS for S5?

Old 11-18-2013, 04:17 PM
Banned

I think there will be lot of surprising things in the CS to prepare the fifth season.
Hope Rose will have something good.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hopefully we'll get some conclusion with the Jack storyline. It felt open-ended for me, the ending, like there's something else not resolved. But if that's already closure for them, then I guess I'm fine. I didn't really care so much for her SL with Jack anyways.
I don't think it'll be touched upon again but it was weird Rose didn't try to "fight back".
Old 11-18-2013, 11:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, which makes it all the more clear for us that she wasn't that serious with Jack. I hoped that she wouldn't curl up in her room and cry all night with the break-up but I didn't expect her to bounce back right away.

x

Old 11-19-2013, 02:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, which makes it all the more clear for us that she wasn't that serious with Jack. I hoped that she wouldn't curl up in her room and cry all night with the break-up but I didn't expect her to bounce back right away.

x
It's a pity they had to make her a blonde on Downton. She looks good as a blonde, too, but she is SO pretty with her natural haircolour!

And actually I think she's a very similar type to Jessica Brown Findlay. That's probably why they've decided to make her blonde. They were afraid she would look to much like Sybil.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that's her natural hair color? I love it!

Quote:
but I didn't expect her to bounce back right away.
Exactly. She could've "mourned" a bit more