Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
Well, hopefully we will get some more interaction between these two tonight, since Ryan has told Mads that he knows the secret. Mads can bring him to Ethan, since Mads and Ethan kinda have a friendship now, and Jordan can tell Laurel, to explain why he kept going out with her, on Rebecca's orders. Unless Jordan still feels he has to keep spying for Alec from everyone but Mads?
I think that may be the case.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

I though it was really funny the way Jordan walked into the cabin, looked at Ethan and Emma knowingly, said hi Emma, and then turned to Sutton and called her by name also. He has known all along who was who, and I can't wait til he has a chance for a private convo with Ethan, cause that will be fun!

Do you think he was rubbing it in with Sutton that night at the pool, when he told her how Ethan was staring longingly at her all day at school, and he knew that was really Emma? Jordan never really interacted much with Emma though did he?

Old 03-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I loved the way he walked into the cabin, nonchalant and greeted Emma and Sutton. Not much Jordan/Ethan interaction, but I love the fact that he knows now and is working with the gang!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 03-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

I'm just sad that the half is almost over and we won't have enough time for these friendly, supportive, relationships, only more drama and betrayals. I wish Jordan had come clean much sooner, so we could have seen him interacting with more than just Mads and Rebecca. The start of the Bromance was so good, but then it didn't go anywhere

Old 03-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it will develop more I mean they just kind of met if you think about it
Old 03-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

I guess so. And Ethan has started a good friendship with Mads, so hopefully there won't be any competition over/between girls? But I would like to see them out on their bikes, racing and fooling around, maybe having a picnic with the gfs

Old 03-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I guess so. And Ethan has started a good friendship with Mads, so hopefully there won't be any competition over/between girls? But I would like to see them out on their bikes, racing and fooling around, maybe having a picnic with the gfs
No i think they both are devoted to the girls that they are with.

Although I do wonder if Jordan knows about Ethan's feelings for Emma though
Old 03-12-2013, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Jordan does know about Ethan and Emma. He figured it out from the start. Since he knew about the twins, he was able to pick up on the fact that when he first met Emma, she didn't know anything about Sutton being out with Ethan on the motorcycle. There was visible tension between Ethan and Emma over that. And when Jordan asked if they were a couple, she said not anymore. But Jordan also saw Ethan at school and the club, staring after Emma. And when Sutton came to the pool with the paper for Ethan, Jordan knew that Sutton wanted Ethan, Ethan wanted Emma, and he probably figured out that Sutton was the problem between E/E.

Old 03-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Jordan does know about Ethan and Emma. He figured it out from the start. Since he knew about the twins, he was able to pick up on the fact that when he first met Emma, she didn't know anything about Sutton being out with Ethan on the motorcycle. There was visible tension between Ethan and Emma over that. And when Jordan asked if they were a couple, she said not anymore. But Jordan also saw Ethan at school and the club, staring after Emma. And when Sutton came to the pool with the paper for Ethan, Jordan knew that Sutton wanted Ethan, Ethan wanted Emma, and he probably figured out that Sutton was the problem between E/E.
That makes sense Lynn you word things so well
Old 03-12-2013, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
That makes sense Lynn you word things so well
I agree!

I really hope we don't go into the hiatus without at least one more scene of them.

Old 03-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Strongღ (View Post)
I agree!

I really hope we don't go into the hiatus without at least one more scene of them.
I know this is making me nervous
Old 03-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Nothing so far. Ethan told Dan that Jordan's on their side now, though!

Old 03-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Well, I'm hoping the arrest wasn't really and was just a taking in for questioning. It could be that he will be held in Scottsdale for information on Rebecca, due to Alec's fall from the roof and everything? Then he might be cleared and stay along for the rest of the season. He will probably have a friend in Ethan, and Ethan can tell Dan more about him or get him to talk to Dan? That part was messed up, and I was wondering if it really was Rebecca who turned him in after all? Or someone else.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well since Ethan is kind of not with Emma at the moment maybe he and Jordan can bond since Ethan will probably need a friend to talk to.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Well, since Jordan is in on the twin secret and has info about Rebecca, I could see Ethan trying to work with Jordan to help Dan solve the mystery and fix the situation with Emma. And since Ethan has become such a friend to Mads, that would be another reason for Ethan to help clear Jordan of this trouble with the law