Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually wish she would cause that would show her looking out for both ET.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
Maybe Mads would suggest to work things out with Ethan before things get close to Thayer.
I think that would be the best thing, obviously.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

In the meantime, they're gonna be roommates!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 01-10-2013, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
She moved in!
I loved that she did, just means more Emma/Mads cuteness!
Old 01-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
I loved that she did, just means more Emma/Mads cuteness!
Can't wait for more friendship scenes between them!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
I think it will all depend on how far Emma and Thayer go and how deep their relationship goes. I'm not saying Mads would want to see Emma miserable, but if Emma chooses to be with Thayer then dumps him cause she decides she wants Ethan more I could see Mads having a little problem with that. I think the thing that Mads loves so much about Emma is that she doesn't play games or use people and even if Emma didn't mean to do that Mads might perceive her actions as too much like Sutton for her liking.
I think Mads would go either way with this. She loves her brother, but she knows that he has characteristics that are difficult to deal with. She knows he is like his father, that he has 'issues' and she loves him anyway. But I think she knows Emma wel enough to want her happy as well, and to want to stay neutral between them.

My real feeling is that it might not be just Emma who is wishy-washy about the relationship. Based on Thayer's reaction to his dad's comments on Emma and Sutton, I think he is a little ambivalent in his feelings for them both. I really felt the back and forth comment might be foreshadowing. So it could be Thayer who betrays Emma with Sutton in the end.

I think Mads will be able to stick with Emma either way. Emma is honest and open, and doesn't keep her feelings from Mads now. I'm really loking forward to them living together to give us even more scenes between them. ANd I agree that this is likely to spill the secret to Laurel rather quickly.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
I think Mads will be able to stick with Emma either way. Emma is honest and open, and doesn't keep her feelings from Mads now. I'm really loking forward to them living together to give us even more scenes between them. ANd I agree that this is likely to spill the secret to Laurel rather quickly.
ITA with this!

And I do think that this is the way that they're gonna let the secret out to Laurel, whether on purpose or accident.

Old 01-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Credit
Old 01-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

That scene was just amazing!
Old 01-11-2013, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Mads had a fling to Jordan who was later revealed as Rebecca's boy, either her biological or adoptive son. He looked like a nice guy to Ethan and Emma, but after his brief meeting with the supposed villainess, I'm not sure which side he was in. He could be a trouble that caused a trust issue between Sutton and Rebecca while setting a wedge in Mads's friendship with Emma.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Jordan could add an interesting dynamic to Emma & Mads' friendship, but I don't think it's gonna affect it too much.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Nuh, he's surely affectionate to Mads, growing great chemistry with her who's pretty much into him. He's got a free pass into the club from Mads as her "handsome" partner, and later they hit the pool in swimsuits in the middle of a night. This crush on a newfound hottie would last and lead Mads to go somewhere, of which I'm not sure she's in a right or a wrong direction. Emma, though, hasn't know it yet. The progression of his intrusion remains to be seen.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Strongღ (View Post)
Jordan could add an interesting dynamic to Emma & Mads' friendship, but I don't think it's gonna affect it too much.
I don't think so either, I think they will be just fine
Old 01-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Mads found herself a new beau, which was for sure. The revelation of him being Rebecca's son just hit a pixel of the screen where his background secrets were on display. I don't trust him.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

I actually trust Jordan more than I trust Rebecca though. I think he knows things about her from LA, things she doesn't want known. Maybe he followed her there to find out what she was up to. I think his interest in Ethan is genuine and friendly. I think he was totally besotted with Mads, which was a joy to see. I don't think it will affect Mads and Emma at all though, unless he is brought in on the twin secret due to watching the interactions when Emma and Sutton switch places. I think an outsider might notice more than someone involved. Anyway, he might catch Sutton at Rebecca's sometime.

I do think Mads living with the Mercers will reveal the secret to Laurel. Just imagine, Mads and Emma will be more open talking together at home and Laurel might overhear something. Or once again, Mads change of attitude when Sutton exchanges places with Emma will arouse suspicion.

I hope Emma is more supportive of Mads though, she seemed a little uncaring last episode. In spite of trying to get her parents together, she should have gone with Mads, when Mads was so upset. It seems like it might be Thayer who gets between Mads and Emma rather than Jordan.

Old 01-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
It seems like it might be Thayer who gets between Mads and Emma rather than Jordan.
Yeah, that could very well be the case...