Old 12-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Should be saved as a future title
Old 12-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Made this:

Old 12-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Really nice art Kat. Would love to see a photoshoot with them together.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Really nice art Kat. Would love to see a photoshoot with them together.
Thanks They have to do one, was so difficult to find pics of them that were somekind similar.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely! Thanks for that Kathrin
Old 12-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Katie Was doing some graphic stuff today and I thought that I do one for them because I still haven´t completed my Tyler/Bonnie art
Old 12-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Nice!!
Old 12-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey everyone! I love your art Kathrin!
Quote:
Oh I like this theory, Fi. That would be so interesting, but I just can´t believe that the writers would see this potential, they aren´t famous for multi-layered writing. But it would make the Klaus/Tyler relationship so much more interesting and it wouldn´t be all about this love triangle.
i can't with a certain group of people in the main spoiler thread who don't like Tyler because he threw a glass and became an alpha. "he's trying to be like Klaus"... it's so frustrating to explain to people that Tyler has anger issues since season 1 when no one knew who ponyboy was. urgh!!!

about your comment: you're probably right. I realized that would be too big of a storyline.

Quote:
I only have a few scenes for Bonnie each episode but at least she isn´t destroyed like Caro at the moment.
I hear Bonnie's getting a storyline in the upcoming episodes. what do you think about that?

Quote:
It is ... and it´s probably because it is so popular in the fandom and that´s why the writers fall over themselves to let them interact and then they screw it up so much.
lol, maybe Tyler got such an interesting arc because the fandom hates him?

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 12-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you Fi and Maurice

Aww Fi I know that it can get really messy in the spoiler thread. We all know that what Tyler did was the right thing and not one of those people involved deserved to die ... except for Klaus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
it's so frustrating to explain to people that Tyler has anger issues since season 1 when no one knew who ponyboy was. urgh!!!
I know that feeling, it´s always so difficult to talk to other people who don´t care about that particular character you love and therefore most likely don´t remember what his character traits were since season 1.

Quote:
about your comment: you're probably right. I realized that would be too big of a storyline.
It´s so sad, because we know all these characters have so much potential but in the end the writers don´t do the half of it with them. They could be so good, everyone of them

Quote:
I hear Bonnie's getting a storyline in the upcoming episodes. what do you think about that?
I´m going to stay very realistic about this stuff, because they introduced Abby almost at the same time as her father now, last season and it was a mess. But I can see the potential. And we will have to wait and see what her relationship with Shane will develop to. I thought we would get more of their mentor/pupil relationship but it is more of Shane being introduced and being everywhere but not telling Bonnie anything and I don´t get this.

Quote:
lol, maybe Tyler got such an interesting arc because the fandom hates him?
I think he got such a good arc because they also needed Klaus to have a storyline and with Tyler´s storyline Klaus is also involved and it´s also because JP realized that she can´t treat him like she did last season again. But I don´t see her realizing that this is also the case for Bonnie.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Thank you Fi and Maurice

Aww Fi I know that it can get really messy in the spoiler thread. We all know that what Tyler did was the right thing and not one of those people involved deserved to die ... except for Klaus.
you're welcome. urgh, it's like they're watching a different show. i can't believe so many viewers fall for that lonely boy klaus speech. *facepalm*

Quote:
I know that feeling, it´s always so difficult to talk to other people who don´t care about that particular character you love and therefore most likely don´t remember what his character traits were since season 1.
it sucks.

Quote:
It´s so sad, because we know all these characters have so much potential but in the end the writers don´t do the half of it with them. They could be so good, everyone of them
I know. at this point all of the actors deserve better.

Quote:
I´m going to stay very realistic about this stuff, because they introduced Abby almost at the same time as her father now, last season and it was a mess. But I can see the potential. And we will have to wait and see what her relationship with Shane will develop to. I thought we would get more of their mentor/pupil relationship but it is more of Shane being introduced and being everywhere but not telling Bonnie anything and I don´t get this.
I try not to get excited either. I still don't get how they introduce characters for bonnie's storyline (like Abby and Jamie) and then don't give us an explanation why they are no longer in her life. don't get me wrong, I appreciate that they dropped jamie. but still. Shane's more about the silas-project than bonnie. and bonnie's storyline is still not fleshed out. it's there, but only on the surface. I hope this changes in the upcoming episodes. she seems to be around quite a lot in the next episode. I wonder if the fact that her father becomes the mayor will somehow lead to an interaction with Tyler... lol, I can't help but hope.

Quote:
I think he got such a good arc because they also needed Klaus to have a storyline and with Tyler´s storyline Klaus is also involved and it´s also because JP realized that she can´t treat him like she did last season again. But I don´t see her realizing that this is also the case for Bonnie.
Klaus still lives because of his storyline with Tyler and Caroline IMO.
at least jp doesn't stan stefan through caroline. I don't know why they can only write triangles and mouthpiece-storylines for the female characters.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 12-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
i can't believe so many viewers fall for that lonely boy klaus speech. *facepalm*
Especially because he had his family ... and they loved him but this guy is so screwed up that he daggered them the moment they disagreed with him. It´s his own decision to be lonely and screwed up and Stefan and/or Caroline don´t have the responsibility to "save" him.

Quote:
it sucks.
Yup

Quote:
I try not to get excited either. I still don't get how they introduce characters for bonnie's storyline (like Abby and Jamie) and then don't give us an explanation why they are no longer in her life. don't get me wrong, I appreciate that they dropped jamie. but still. Shane's more about the silas-project than bonnie. and bonnie's storyline is still not fleshed out. it's there, but only on the surface. I hope this changes in the upcoming episodes. she seems to be around quite a lot in the next episode. I wonder if the fact that her father becomes the mayor will somehow lead to an interaction with Tyler... lol, I can't help but hope.
Same here ... JP is not interested in Bonnie´s home life because if she were we would have gotten her house, her dad and her mom so much sooner.
I´m really frustrated about her storyline because I thought now with "losing" her powers they would show more of her struggle to get it back but we only got one or two scenes in episode 5 but other than that she isn´t mentioned at all. And her friends only care about creepy!Shane but not about what Bonnie is going through. Disappointing.
I had the same thought We will have to wait and see.

Quote:
Klaus still lives because of his storyline with Tyler and Caroline IMO.
at least jp doesn't stan stefan through caroline. I don't know why they can only write triangles and mouthpiece-storylines for the female characters.
And because JP fell in love with JoMo and she is unable to let go of most of the characters except they are female or only recurring stars.
Because they suck.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

You took the time to memorize me:

my fears, my hopes, and dreams.

I just like hangin’ out with you, all the time.

Credit
Old 12-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

Great manip
Old 01-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love this
Old 01-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...