Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am watching Ian on E News. Ian said "There is some very very cool stuff with Damon/Elena/Bonnie...stuff u just didn't see" for the TVD finale. I am a bamon fan who has not watched this show n two years. Should I watch or not be fooled? Does Ian say stuff like this all the time?
Old 04-30-2014, 09:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarita234 (View Post)
I am watching Ian on E News. Ian said "There is some very very cool stuff with Damon/Elena/Bonnie...stuff u just didn't see" for the TVD finale. I am a bamon fan who has not watched this show n two years. Should I watch or not be fooled? Does Ian say stuff like this all the time?
No, Ian doesn't say stuff like this all the time. You can tell he wants to work with Kat. Everyone does. However, before Christmas he had plied Plec with wine and demanded more scenes with Kat, to which Plec replied with, 'Amen'. Kat's also been asking for more scenes with Ian and has said in interviews that she's really excited about the finale and that she has a lot of scenes with Ian lately.

There's a lot of speculation that Bonnie and Damon will end up going to this other dimension together. In other words, Damon's going to die and Bonnie, as the Anchor to the Other Side that is about to cease to exist, will disappear with it. So we *might* get some Bamon in S6, if these two end up going to the same place.

I have a feeling that before Damon crosses over through Bonnie he will have her relay a few words to Elena and then the two of them will... disappear.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
There's a lot of speculation that Bonnie and Damon will end up going to this other dimension together. In other words, Damon's going to die and Bonnie, as the Anchor to the Other Side that is about to cease to exist, will disappear with it. So we *might* get some Bamon in S6, if these two end up going to the same place.

That would be kinda interesting at least there would be some DB scenes!
Old 05-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)

That would be kinda interesting at least there would be some DB scenes!
It's kind of sad that the only way we'll get some Bamon scenes is if they both die. Lol. Who looks forward to characters dying, especially if they love them? ;P Oh well. I think it will be really cool to see these two explore this new dimension.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
It's kind of sad that the only way we'll get some Bamon scenes is if they both die. Lol. Who looks forward to characters dying, especially if they love them? ;P Oh well. I think it will be really cool to see these two explore this new dimension.
Yeah it's a sad way for them to have to share scenes. but it they both wont be dead forever right.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
No, Ian doesn't say stuff like this all the time. You can tell he wants to work with Kat. Everyone does. However, before Christmas he had plied Plec with wine and demanded more scenes with Kat, to which Plec replied with, 'Amen'. Kat's also been asking for more scenes with Ian and has said in interviews that she's really excited about the finale and that she has a lot of scenes with Ian lately.

I have a feeling that before Damon crosses over through Bonnie he will have her relay a few words to Elena and then the two of them will... disappear.
That makes me love Ian and Kat friendship even more, the fact that Ian wants to work with Kat that much, and that majority of the cast does speaks volumes about how great it is to work with Kat.

Them ending in another demension together would be on of the few things that happened like it did in the books. lol BUT I'd love it [if it happened] for the show to use it in a way to bring Bonnie & Damon closer... and like for Season 6 to skip about 3 months? because to be honest, that's the only way I can realistically seem them growing closer together in a way that would be understandable. if the writers want to go there. I just wish I had faith in the writers. So I'd urge everybody to wait before getting the hopes up.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

I am tuning in to see how this plays out for sure.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I hope it's good, please!
Old 05-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Absolute Fan

We can hope for being content. Lol!

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ian: There is some very, very, very cool stuff with Damon, Elena, Bonnie. Stuff you just didn’t see.

Interviewer: Is it a cliffhanger?

Ian: Maybe it’s a threeway.
The bold has peaked my curiosity, could we finally get some insight into "I think he actually kind of loves her"
Old 05-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

When is the season finale?? I really have no cllue what is going on in this show??
Old 05-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLoverLori (View Post)
The bold has peaked my curiosity, could we finally get some insight into "I think he actually kind of loves her"
I wonder too.. tho they never seemed to have much interaction after Elena mentioned that.

Quote:
When is the season finale?? I really have no cllue what is going on in this show??
May 15th
Old 05-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess I'll tune in for the finale as well.. although I'm not optimistic, if something good did happen with Bamon I want to see it live.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I wonder too.. tho they never seemed to have much interaction after Elena mentioned that.
It's like a thread they put in play but dropped (for hopefully another day) in favour of all the Delena drama. Mind you Damon's actions have always spoke more than his words with regards to Bonnie.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I guess I'll tune in for the finale as well.. although I'm not optimistic, if something good did happen with Bamon I want to see it live.
IKR it had better be worth it.

Quote:
It's like a thread they put in play but dropped (for hopefully another day) in favour of all the Delena drama. Mind you Damon's actions have always spoke more than his words with regards to Bonnie.
That's true.