View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 09:13 PM
chromeknickers
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarita234 (View Post)
I am watching Ian on E News. Ian said "There is some very very cool stuff with Damon/Elena/Bonnie...stuff u just didn't see" for the TVD finale. I am a bamon fan who has not watched this show n two years. Should I watch or not be fooled? Does Ian say stuff like this all the time?
No, Ian doesn't say stuff like this all the time. You can tell he wants to work with Kat. Everyone does. However, before Christmas he had plied Plec with wine and demanded more scenes with Kat, to which Plec replied with, 'Amen'. Kat's also been asking for more scenes with Ian and has said in interviews that she's really excited about the finale and that she has a lot of scenes with Ian lately.

There's a lot of speculation that Bonnie and Damon will end up going to this other dimension together. In other words, Damon's going to die and Bonnie, as the Anchor to the Other Side that is about to cease to exist, will disappear with it. So we *might* get some Bamon in S6, if these two end up going to the same place.

I have a feeling that before Damon crosses over through Bonnie he will have her relay a few words to Elena and then the two of them will... disappear.