Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2012, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

I have to say I am kind of disappointed, I was expecting IDK more reaction from Elena about the Abby thing. I wanted maybe more anger. Seriously eventhough it was good to finally get insight about why she is drawn to the brothers, but once again we get like this whole scene about her talking about her feelings for them yet we barely get any conversation about Bonnie.
I mean seriously if you missed the last ep and just caught up with this one you wouldnt even know something happened to Bonnie and Abby.

From SkySamuelle, taken from another thread.
Quote:
I don't know what is more pathethic, Damon's lack of capacity to take responsibility for his ****edup actions, even if people insist he progressed SO much from S1, or that Elena still accepts his disregard for her friends life so easily and still fancies him for it.

Because if it was my suitor that pulled this ****ery on my best friend and dared to be dismissive about it, I would tell him he can get the hell out of my life. FAST.
Thank you I agree, IDK Elena was talking like Damon played a practical joke on Bonnie and she didnt find it funny, girl he turned her mother into a vampire, and now he is there talking to you and making snarky coments about her, I just..cannot the whole scene was really frustrating.

Last edited by Disturbia; 03-16-2012 at 03:20 AM
Old 03-16-2012, 03:25 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Thank you I agree, IDK Elena was talking like Damon played a practical joke on Bonnie and she didnt find it funny, girl he turned her mother into a vampire, and now he is there talking to you and making snarky coments about her, I just..cannot the whole scene was really frustrating.
It was oddly reminiscent of the scene where Damon made a joke out of burying the CarnivalGuy, Carter, to Elena and Bonnie, and Elena remained impassive while Bonnie set him on fire.

In a way, I think Elena responds like that because she believes Damon will never be no better than that, but... frankly, this is why Bonnie is the better woman. Bonnie actually reacts and gets angry and ACTIVE, when her principles are violated or stomped upon, Elena just ... accepts passively the inevitable and eventually, she forgives because she is capable of nothing else.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 03-16-2012, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Reading your guys thoughts makes me kinda happy that I didn't bother with the episode
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 03-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I didn't see anything wrong with how she was reacting its clear she feels bad about the Abby situation and wants to talk to Bonnie but if Bonnie doesn't want to see her not much she can do about. that scene with Damon and her yeah she could have more angry towards him but this is nothing new from Damon he's always snarky no matter what's gone on. Elena wasn't all that mad when he killed Jeremy so I wasn't expecting anything when it came to Damon killing Abby.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I didn't see anything wrong with how she was reacting its clear she feels bad about the Abby situation and wants to talk to Bonnie but if Bonnie doesn't want to see her not much she can do about. that scene with Damon and her yeah she could have more angry towards him but this is nothing new from Damon he's always snarky no matter what's gone on. Elena wasn't all that mad when he killed Jeremy so I wasn't expecting anything when it came to Damon killing Abby.
Valid point and that's why I hate the way Elena is written.
I seriously can't find Elena being in love with Damon seriously...I guess some woman are like her in the world so that's true to life but it seriously makes no sense at all for Elena to love Damon.

I think I have accepted that Elena will never hate Damon, no matter what he does.
I seriously believe if Damon kill Stefan she'll hate him for only a month and get over it. .............that's sad to say but I'm starting to believe it with how they are writing her. Although I assume she still loves Stefan right now.

I enjoyed Bonnie/Elena friendship during late Season 2...and that was it.
Realistically I don't see how Bonnie would want to be friends again with Elena.....sometimes even the closest friends grow apart, I think in this case for Bonnie and Elena, it'll be real but I do see the writers doing that so... lol
Old 03-16-2012, 09:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
Valid point and that's why I hate the way Elena is written.
I seriously can't find Elena being in love with Damon seriously...I guess some woman are like her in the world so that's true to life but it seriously makes no sense at all for Elena to love Damon.

I think I have accepted that Elena will never hate Damon, no matter what he does.
I seriously believe if Damon kill Stefan she'll hate him for only a month and get over it. .............that's sad to say but I'm starting to believe it with how they are writing her. Although I assume she still loves Stefan right now.

I enjoyed Bonnie/Elena friendship during late Season 2...and that was it.
Realistically I don't see how Bonnie would want to be friends again with Elena.....sometimes even the closest friends grow apart, I think in this case for Bonnie and Elena, it'll be real but I do see the writers doing that so... lol
Yeah i never understood how she got over that so easily, even after he admitted not knowing if Jeremy had the ring on. I get he's saved your life a couple of times but that would have to be a beaking point. There just never seems to be one with them.

All these characters have flaws I just try not to read to much into every situation they go through.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah i never understood how she got over that so easily, even after he admitted not knowing if Jeremy had the ring on. I get he's saved your life a couple of times but that would have to be a beaking point. There just never seems to be one with them.

All these characters have flaws I just try not to read to much into every situation they go through.
Same with me. I don't care if he saved me at all. Killing the brother is the breaking point, cause that's a person I could never trust again. Anytime the vampire is angry I have to be worried? no way I'd ever fall for someone like that.

I try no to but with Elena it's a bit difficult not to see pass that. lol
I just think the Salvatore's brings the worse in her.

This just makes me glad to not be watching. lol I can't wait to hear how Bonnie and Elena friendship gets reappeared though....although I believe something should be the breaking point for Bonnie.

Remember with Ian said about Bonnie/Elena friendship in Season 1? I still stand by that interview. Bonnie has being put through the ringer with Elena....
Old 03-16-2012, 10:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Same with me. I don't care if he saved me at all. Killing the brother is the breaking point, cause that's a person I could never trust again. Anytime the vampire is angry I have to be worried? no way I'd ever fall for someone like that.

I try no to but with Elena it's a bit difficult not to see pass that. lol
I just think the Salvatore's brings the worse in her.

This just makes me glad to not be watching. lol I can't wait to hear how Bonnie and Elena friendship gets reappeared though....although I believe something should be the breaking point for Bonnie.

Remember with Ian said about Bonnie/Elena friendship in Season 1? I still stand by that interview. Bonnie has being put through the ringer with Elena....
Your right the brother really do make her look bad at times when it comes to her relationship with her friends.

I don't ther Bonnie will have a breaking point for Elena she's already willing to die for her, so i can't see her staying away from Elena to much longer.

Yeah Ian was speaking the the truth it was pretty obvious to see if you aren't biases towards any of the characters
Old 03-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Elena wasn't all that mad when he killed Jeremy so I wasn't expecting anything when it came to Damon killing Abby.
Wow you are so right, and it is kind of sad, because it is like he can do anything and she would forgive a couple eps down the line
Quote:
I agree, It is sad and I keep wondering why the writers keep making him do these things it is not exactly going to change their relationship and how she feels about him so
Quote:
This is a valid point, most of the times close friends drift apart, but I guess I can see why they are still freinds and holding on to each other because when you think about it they dont have that many people around them. They both have lost people. From what we know they have been BFF since young, I cant see them not being friends, especially with everything that is going on. I think this is just on of the down moments in their friendship. I still feel that they need to really talk about everything.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree with that.
But for Bonnie and Elena I can actually see them drift apart because it's obvious Elena will never let the Salvatore's go...
For Bonnie to be friends with Elena, she has to tolerate the Salvatore's and I find that pretty sad for Bonnie.

It kind of reminds me of Season 1, Bonnie tried to distance herself from Elena cause she was around the Salvatore's.... and it did work for a little bit cause she sure wasn't dealing with the Salvatore's but of course Bonnie cave in and look where that led her?

It's just not a win for Bonnie any way...only if she distance herself from Elena and say to hell with it....but we know Bonnie won't do that so...yeah. lol

Quote:

Yeah Ian was speaking the the truth it was pretty obvious to see if you aren't biases towards any of the characters
Agreed, a lot of fans couldn't see it because of their hatred towards Bonnie.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

What did he say?
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 03-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by feels|like|home (View Post)
What did he say?
That Elena isn´t a good friend to Bonnie. Nina only sat beside him and said nothing.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
I agree with that. But for Bonnie and Elena I can actually see them drift apart because it's obvious Elena will never let the Salvatore's go... For Bonnie to be friends with Elena, she has to tolerate the Salvatore's and I find that pretty sad for Bonnie.

It kind of reminds me of Season 1, Bonnie tried to distance herself from Elena cause she was around the Salvatore's.... and it did work for a little bit cause she sure wasn't dealing with the Salvatore's but of course Bonnie cave in and look where that led her?

It's just not a win for Bonnie any way...only if she distance herself from Elena and say to hell with it....but we know Bonnie won't do that so...yeah. lol
Yep no matter what happens Bonnie will always choose her friendship with Elena. Just wish Elena would do the same more often.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Source

I adore the one of them fixing up in the mirror and this

is perfection. We need more Elena protecting Bonnie. I miss season 1
Old 03-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by feels|like|home (View Post)
What did he say?
I'll post it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
That Elena isn´t a good friend to Bonnie. Nina only sat beside him and said nothing.
Actually Nina agreed.
Nina was the one who actually said Elena wasn't much of a friend to Bonnie...

Here are the quotes from it that I saved. I'll post the video interview later....

Nina: Yeah I mean it's a big shock and um she...she betrayed her friends but at the same time Elena hasn't been much of a friend to Bonnie these days.

Ian: Yeah but her...yeah but Ele...yeah poor Bonnie. Elena had her um....she almost died a couple times. I attacked her and ripped her neck open and she's been through the ringer with Elena. Elena is not the best friend to Bonnie. I'm sorry.

Nina: Yeah I agree, she's been pretty - she's been lacking...

Ian: A little bit.

Nina: but we'll see, we'll see what happens.