Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2014, 11:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
Thanks for posting. I don't want to over-analyze their promo but could this be a hint that Bamon are in a shadow version of MF, so to speak?
That's what I thought when I saw the pic. I was too busy wondering why Stelena are holding hands and giggling at Caroline on the ground behind them.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for posting the promo picture. I actually love it! I have not watched this show in years. Now I must return to see what happens with Bamon.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, it looks like an inverted MF on Bamon's side. I am super curious about Stelena holding hands. I'm of the mind that Elena shouldn't be with either brother, but they are an attractive couple. More attractive than Delena, imo.

One thing that is really popping out at me though is that they way it's presented: Stelena and Bamon IN FRONT. Stelena are holding hands and Bamon almost look like they are, too. Well, Bonnie's holding Damon's sleeve while Damon looks to be in protector mode. Stefan is also the one closest to the screen (or the largest one), then Elena and then Damon and Bonnie closely tied for third. What's especially interesting to note is that Bonnie is the only one wearing colour. Usually Elena is wearing red whereas this time she's wearing black and Bonnie is wearing maroon. And Bonnie's showing more skin than Elena.

I really hope this is a sign that Bonnie will be a key player and not just the save-the-day pocket witch. She looks like a real main/major character in this promo poster. *is happy... for now*
Old 09-16-2014, 03:59 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm cautious, but I like the poster!

Old 09-18-2014, 11:49 AM
Addicted Fan

We already got the synopsis for 6.02:

Quote:
THE VAMPIRE DIAIRES
“Yellow Ledbetter” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

A LONG WAY HOME — Knowing she needs to come to terms with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Elena (Nina Dobrev) turns to Alaric (Matt Davis) to help her move on with her life. Enzo (Michael Malarkey) convinces Caroline (Candice Accola) to join him as he tracks down a lead to get Damon and Bonnie (Kat Graham) back, but Caroline is shocked when they make an unexpected detour and uncover what Stefan (Paul Wesley) has been up to. Meanwhile, Matt (Zach Roerig) worries about Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) who is spending time with Sarah (guest star Gabrielle Walsh), a mysterious girl who has recently arrived in Mystic Falls. Elsewhere, Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson), leader of the community protection program, makes an interesting confession to Matt about his connection to the town. Lastly, with the Other Side destroyed and gone for good, Damon and Bonnie reluctantly band together to uncover the mystery of where they are and how they are going to get back home. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Julie Plec (#602). Original airdate 10/9/2014.
CW Primetime Listings - Press Releases for CW Shows - Premiere Episodes - 6th October 2014 | Spoilers
Old 09-18-2014, 01:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Well certain parts of this interest me...well just the Bonnie and Damon part.

Old 09-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

People on tumblr are saying that Bonnie/Damon get arrested in the Salvatore mansion? IDK if that's true.

And I think Kat did film today because she posted a photo of one of the directors.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 09-18-2014, 06:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickers (View Post)
People on tumblr are saying that Bonnie/Damon get arrested in the Salvatore mansion? IDK if that's true.

And I think Kat did film today because she posted a photo of one of the directors.
Lol! I didn't believe that one. I saw the pic today. If Bamon get arrested and thrown in jail, that should be funny.

Old 09-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

I only saw one person say that Bonnie/Damon get arrested and she is so not reliable.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for all the new spoilers.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:58 AM
Addicted Fan

The synopsis for episode 2 really makes me think that we won't see much of Bamon outside of Elena's Damon hallucinations in the season premiere.
Old 09-19-2014, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is unfortunate but expected
Old 09-19-2014, 05:24 AM
Addicted Fan

It really is.

I'm wondering if episode is the episode with the 90s flasbacks. The title would suggest that. I can already see Stefan repairing Damon's car and getting brother flashbacks from the 90s.
Old 09-19-2014, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would be something.
Old 09-21-2014, 02:49 AM
Addicted Fan

It would be typical TVD. Do you think Elena wants Alaric to compel her so that she can move on?