Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2014, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Or that.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:12 PM
Absolute Fan

And why hasn't Jeremy told Bonnie that he was working with Liv up to this point. Why keep her in the dark?

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

A convoluted way to write drama/angst for the pairing I guess.

I don't know why Liv would go on and tell Jer everything after she lied to Bonnie to keep her mission a secret only one day ago.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
A convoluted way to write drama/angst for the pairing I guess.

I don't know why Liv would go on and tell Jer everything after she lied to Bonnie to keep her mission a secret only one day ago.
This story...

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 03-29-2014, 03:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Just found this interview with Candice. It's mostly about the last ep and Steroline/Carenzo but she also says this:

Quote:
I’m still trying to work out how I feel about the Travelers, but I know we’re meeting their leader, Markos, this week. Is he the next big bad? What can you tell me about him?
Markos is definitely the next big bad. The Travelers are his legion, his army, so we’re going to learn more about them. We’re going to learn more about the mythology of the Travelers, why they’ve chosen Mystic Falls, and if they are all unified or not.

How does Markos compare to other big bads, to Silas or Klaus or Katherine. Where does he rank?

To be quite honest, we’re still learning about Markos throughout the end of the season, and he’s pretty bad. I think where he differs from the big bads of the past is that what comes with him is a whole new mythology that we’re learning about that is really based in witchcraft. It’s a whole other realm, so what makes him interesting and terrifying is that he’s rooted in [this] new mythology that we’ve been learning about throughout the season, so as we learn about the Travelers, we’re going to learn more about how big and how bad Markos is.
'TVD': Candice Accola on Steroline's 'raw' moment, Markos, and more | Inside TV | EW.com
Old 03-29-2014, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that

Sounds like the Silas-story to me so he is probably going around until next season ... like five episodes in.

I just can't believe Candice on anything anymore after she said she liked the Damon-Augustine-Storyline

Lol but just like with Klaroline, she speaks about the fans wanted Steroid for so long. She is really aware of the fan-pandering. But I still don't think Steroid has a big following
Old 03-29-2014, 06:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Sounds like the Silas-story to me so he is probably going around until next season ... like five episodes in.
He does sound like Silas, with his psychic powers and everything.

Apparently the Travelers won't be unified, judging by the fact that Cadnice brings this question up? But I can't imagine that the writers are interested in fleshing them out.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
He does sound like Silas, with his psychic powers and everything.

Apparently the Travelers won't be unified, judging by the fact that Cadnice brings this question up? But I can't imagine that the writers are interested in fleshing them out.
Yeah ... repetitive storyline ahoi.

That's weird ... we already have the witches vs the travelers and then they also want to make them not being unified? The travelers aren't interesting enough to make this story work.
I guess maybe Caro means that Sloan and Markos will clash?
Old 03-29-2014, 08:39 AM
Absolute Fan

well i guess the greenpeace activists believe that Markos can actually accomplish something, and it turns out that he's just another woobie pining over somebody (possibly Tessa).
i'm starting to believe in the full circle theory. maybe Bonnie will get her powers back, elena will be human again and tyler will get dehybrided.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 03-29-2014, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe Markos wants to turn back time and in the process undo-es some of the stuff that happened to the group.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I guess maybe Caro means that Sloan and Markos will clash?
Maybe one/a few traveler(s) will speak up against Markos and Markos will kill them then. As a way to prop him as a villain.

Fi, I could see that. I'm sure Bonnie will eventually get her powers back and I guess you could say there've been some hints for Elena turning back into a human. But I don't know about Tyler...
Old 03-29-2014, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
Maybe one/a few traveler(s) will speak up against Markos and Markos will kill them then. As a way to prop him as a villain.

Fi, I could see that. I'm sure Bonnie will eventually get her powers back and I guess you could say there've been some hints for Elena turning back into a human. But I don't know about Tyler...
Lol why should I care about that singing extra. But you are probably right.

I only thought about Tyler turning back into a werewolf after what CD said in an interview some time ago and Trevino shot some shirtless scenes for episode 20. Director Pride told us that with his posted picture.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe Markos wants to turn back time and in the process undo-es some of the stuff that happened to the group.
Please, no time travel.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
well i wouldn't be in favor of the dehybriding. but bonnie getting her powers back is kind inevitable. and if they really wanna go with stelena again, elena turning back into a human is also possible.
Quote:
I only thought about Tyler turning back into a werewolf after what CD said in an interview some time ago and Trevino shot some shirtless scenes for episode 20. Director Pride told us that with his posted picture.
well the spoiler did say something lifechanging would happen to him. but who knows.
he should have posted a pic of the shirtless scene instead.

don't hate on Director Pride, he should post a weekly picture of all the cast members. just so i can be sure that the bros and bonnie are still alive.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 03-29-2014, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lol Director Pride has to direct then every episode of the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Please, no time travel.
It's an organic being.