Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2014, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Bonnie Bennett Spoilers&Speculations #37: We'll finally see Bonnie's anchor storyline...maybe.....hopefully?

Welcome to the 37th Bonnie Bennett Spoilers & Speculation thread

Our Spoilers Compilation so far:

5x18 - Resident Evil - April 17
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II | WEBCLIP III

PAUL WESLEY MAKES HIS DIRECTORIAL DEBUT — Both Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are suddenly having unsettling dreams of an alternate version of the life they might have had together. Bonnie (Kat Graham) has a disturbing encounter with Grams (guest star Jasmine Guy), who warns her about frightening changes on the Other Side. Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) gives Damon (Ian Somerhalder) unwanted relationship advice, then admits he is searching for a woman he loved decades before while he was held captive by the Augustines. Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) enlists Matt (Zach Roerig), Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) to help track the Travelers and keep them from taking control of Mystic Falls. Bonnie is hurt and angry when she learns that Jeremy is working with Liv behind her back. Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) shows up at the Salvatore house and explains what he knows about Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) and the Travelers to Damon, Elena and Enzo. Matt has a terrifying encounter with inhabitants of the Other Side. Finally, when Damon finds Markos, he is both relieved and disturbed by what Markos has to tell him. Paul Wesley directed the episode.
Written by Brian Young & Caroline Dries

5x19 - Man On Fire - April 25
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

FLASHBACKS TO THE 1960s — Stefan (Paul Wesley) tries to distract Elena (Nina Dobrev) from obsessing about the state of her relationship with Damon (Ian Somerhalder), while Bonnie (Kat Graham) does her best to be realistic about how the changes happening on the Other Side will affect her existence as the Anchor. Damon demands the Traveler knife, forcing Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Matt (Zach Roerig) to admit it has gone missing. Through flashbacks to election night, 1960, Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) reveals to Elena, Stefan and Bonnie that he has learned what happened to his long-lost love, Maggie (guest star Heather Hemmens), and then, with the unwilling help of Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu), things take an ugly turn. Trying to calm Enzo down, Damon intervenes, but his words cause Enzo to make a desperate and dangerous decision that leads to a violent confrontation with Stefan. Finally, Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) enlists Sloan’s (guest star Caitlin McHugh) help in a ritual designed to break an ancient curse against the Travelers. Tyler (Michael Trevino) is forced to play a dangerous part in the ritual, while witnessing the incredible power the Travelers now possess.
Michael Allowitz directed the episode.
Written by Melinda Hsu Taylor & Matthew D’Ambrosio

5x20 - What Lies Beneath - May 1st
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

A CABIN IN THE WOODS — When Tyler (Michael Trevino) turns up at the Salvatore house with the news that Markos’ (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) plan to break the witches’ curse puts Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) in imminent danger, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) suggests they hide out in the remote cabin once owned by Caroline’s (Candice Accola) father. Once there, it becomes obvious to Caroline that Stefan and Elena are keeping a secret, so Damon (Ian Somerhalder) comes up with a parlor game designed to expose the truth. A ghostly presence at the cabin uses violence and fire to make itself known. Meanwhile, Matt (Zach Roerig) takes charge of Tyler’s plan to get information from one of the Travelers, and Bonnie (Kat Graham) continues to keep the truth about the Other Side from Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), despite warnings from Grams (guest star Jasmine Guy).
Joshua Butler directed the episode.
Written by Elisabeth Finch & Holly Brix

Interviews/Spoiler articles
Clip from Paleyfest | TV Line 01/23 | Zap2it 12/12 | 10 Spoilers for the 100th episode
TV Guide 11/20 | TV Addict 11/11 | TV Fanatic 11/11 | Hollywoodreporter 8/14

Last edited by Jewelstone; 04-16-2014 at 11:10 AM
Old 03-25-2014, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Mel
Old 03-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
TFTNT Mel
You're welcome.....for doing all your dirty work!
Old 03-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

^

There is a new webclip ... Delena but they are talking about Beremy:

Old 03-25-2014, 11:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Ehhh, I really don't buy Damon paying much attention to Jeremy/Liv & Beremy to have any opinions on that and make a connection to the ghost stuff in S3.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah ... and lol of course Beremy can't talk about what happened in S3 but Delena?
Old 03-25-2014, 11:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yeah ... and lol of course Beremy can't talk about what happened in S3 but Delena?
Yeah. I hope this isn't the upsetting news about Jeremy's personal life Damon is telling Elena that is mentioned in the synopsis. That would be lame.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really would be ... like when is Jeremy going to tell her what Damon did to him or are they totally going to forget about mentioning this. Like all the focus so far (also in the interview I saw with Ian) was Aaron.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
It really would be ... like when is Jeremy going to tell her what Damon did to him or are they totally going to forget about mentioning this. Like all the focus so far (also in the interview I saw with Ian) was Aaron.
I just checked the synopsis: "Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) spend an awkward afternoon at Jeremy’s (Steven R. McQueen) parent-teacher conference, where they hear bad news about his behavior at school. Afterwards, Damon reluctantly tells Elena upsetting news about Jeremy's personal life. "

It looks like the webclip is happening before the conference, right? So one can still hope? Plus, Damon is definitely not "reluctantly" telling Elena about Jeremy/Liv in that clip, lol.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is true

But why is Jeremy hanging out with Liv? Does he already have any plans or is Liv supposed to distract him from Bonnie, while Luke is going to knock her out (if that happens in this weeks episode)
Old 03-25-2014, 12:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ugh. The webclip. How is Delena bringing up the story that I wanted Beremy to play out? I swear if the writers don't stop soon, Delena will eat this show alive.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Their freak-out over Jer/Liv is so random and overly dramatic. Nothing prior to this episode suggested that this was something serious. And now, suddenly, it's "OMG, remember the ghost arc in S3, is it happening again."
Old 03-25-2014, 12:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

It is weird. I hope it isn't the big news he has to share with her. Or maybe it is, and writers plan to overlook someone telling Elena that Damon killed Jeremy again.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Especially because they (Damon and Elena) never even saw how Jeremy/Liv interacted ... that was only once so far (if I remember right). It's like the writers were too lazy to show us anything about Liv/Jeremy and now make the characters pointing it out so that we get that something is going on
Old 03-25-2014, 12:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Damon mentioned he saw Liv and Jeremy at the Grille, so maybe that plays out on-screen? I do remember seeing caps of Damon at the Grille talking to Tyler, so that could be when it happens.