Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
Yeah...umm...that won't wash for me. If everyone's turning 18 this season, I need to see her do the same. It is not that far of jump for these experienced writers to come up with a storyline where a witch comes into her own when she turns 18. If HER birthday is glossed over, that will only feed my annoyance.

And it is ALL Julie, she's the only one giggling all over the place.
its just that on every show I watch, they only show like one or two birthdays for main characters even though every character is turning the same age. like on GG they only ever celebrate Blair's birthday for some reason
Old 12-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
or maybe it has to do with Stefan?
Very possible as well this is supposed to happen after Stefan and Bonie have some kind of contact in 3.10 (so possibly they will keep interacting in 3.11 and Elena will get told that her letting Stefan go was unnecessary).
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
its just that on every show I watch, they only show like one or two birthdays for main characters even though every character is turning the same age. like on GG they only ever celebrate Blair's birthday for some reason
Yeah, but it would definitely be interesting if Elena and Caroline get birthdays and Bonnie doesn't ESPECIALLY since Bonnie has been treated like an afterthought since mmm...I will say the mid part of Season Two.

And I know her mother is coming and Jamie, but it has yet to be seen how much of a story that will be for her. I am optimistic that they will actually develop her character more by bringing on her mother, but with VD you never know...her mother may come and have more scenes with Klaus than with Bonnie.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

oh didn't know it happens after the stefan/bonnie interaction. so maybe Bonnie realizes Stefan regained his humanity or he just tells her and she tells elena?

Or they could be looking for Bonnies mom?
Old 12-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Yeah, but it would definitely be interesting if Elena and Caroline get birthdays and Bonnie doesn't ESPECIALLY since Bonnie has been treated like an afterthought since mmm...I will say the mid part of Season Two.

And I know her mother is coming and Jamie, but it has yet to be seen how much of a story that will be for her. I am optimistic that they will actually develop her character more by bringing on her mother, but with VD you never know...her mother may come and have more scenes with Klaus than with Bonnie.
this idea actually scares me, although it would be ridiculous even for TVD standards.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

they wouldn't dare....
Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
this idea actually scares me, although it would be ridiculous even for TVD standards.
I trust them with very little...very little. We know what usually happens every time something big happens to Bonnie, she disappears (Gram's dying) or they downplay it (Jonas steals her powers and basically assaults her).

Old 12-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

I can't understand why they do this to Bonnie. shes way more interesting to be put in the back so less interesting characters drag their storyline out
Old 12-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Absolute Fan

I am hoping for the best, preparing for the worst. If they don't get the mother thing right, I won't be watching until Bamon have hot, naked HATE SEX.

Old 12-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
oh didn't know it happens after the stefan/bonnie interaction. so maybe Bonnie realizes Stefan regained his humanity or he just tells her and she tells elena?

Or they could be looking for Bonnies mom?
On the first point - part of me thinks that is too soon as they engineeered this situation only so they could give SE time apart and having Elena believing he was lost for good. But then fst backtracking after a thing like that is TVD style as well. See when Stefan got struck in the tomb and there was talk about it enforcing a DE hookup () - we all saw where that went... straight out of the window once Stefan was freed in a two episodes time.

On the second point- it might be, especially since they are meeting Jamie who supposedly was raised by Abby. It's a bit too big of a coincidence.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
On the first point - part of me thinks that is too soon as they engineeered this situation only so they could give SE time apart and having Elena believing he was lost for good. But then fst backtracking after a thing like that is TVD style as well. See when Stefan got struck in the tomb and there was talk about it enforcing a DE hookup () - we all saw where that went... straight out of the window once Stefan was freed in a two episodes time.

On the second point- it might be, especially since they are meeting Jamie who supposedly was raised by Abby. It's a bit too big of a coincidence.
I wonder what the heck Stefan and Damon will be doing while Bonnie/Elena are on the roadtrip...will they show up? This is interesting. I really wonder why they go on this trip.

Old 12-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

well Stefan won't be around but yeah wtf will Damon be doing? hanging out with Jeremy?
Old 12-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
well Stefan won't be around but yeah wtf will Damon be doing? hanging out with Jeremy?
Where will Stefan be?

As for Damon...he will be riding on the roof of the car.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I trust them with very little...very little. We know what usually happens every time something big happens to Bonnie, she disappears (Gram's dying) or they downplay it (Jonas steals her powers and basically assaults her).
don't let me think about Jonas' thing. I am still enreaged over that. They give us one-rapelike scene as closing of the episode, and by the next one Bonnie is enjoying her happy suburban time while she waits for whatever after one attempt to get the power back by contracting pleasantly with Jomas. Unbeliavable.

And then some people gathered that this is where Bonnie moved past her wish to be normal because she came out with that line to Jeremy 'I cannot do anything. I cannot help anyone ' during the fire to the grill.

Are we honestly implying that the one reason Bonnie would miss a slice of herself is the fact she could not save her friend? Because that's sure important, but if it was the one reason, it is also kinda messed up on her side.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Where will Stefan be?

As for Damon...he will be riding on the roof of the car.
I just assume he won't be exactly in MF but then I don't know

is the Damon thing a joke?