Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

That's a perfect description! She's very much like a young Lisa. Very ~earthy, which works well since she's most likely going to be a witch.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm looking forward to her mom the most. Her maybe regaining her mission of trying to kill Klaus. Jamie is just a bonus because I was already satisfied with what was to come when I found out about Abby.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by my pretty dancer (View Post)
That's a perfect description! She's very much like a young Lisa. Very ~earthy, which works well since she's most likely going to be a witch.
And let's face it, I would not accept Lisa Bonet playing Jasmine Guy's/Shelia's child. Too freaky.

Now the question is, where is Mr. Bennett? Is he like the Vampire King or something...why are they hiding him?

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
And let's face it, I would not accept Lisa Bonet playing Jasmine Guy's/Shelia's child. Too freaky.

Now the question is, where is Mr. Bennett? Is he like the Vampire King or something...why are they hiding him?
there was a joke goiing around about him being the Invisible Man.

Maybe that's why we don't ever see for real. I mean, it's TVD. Anything is possible.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
there was a joke goiing around about him being the Invisible Man.
Perhaps he stole the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter.

@Jamie: I don´t think he will be a warlock. That would be too repetive.
First I thought perhaps he is a vampire or a werewolf hunter because Alaric and the whole counsil fails at protecting Mf pretty much and he could be introduced show how it is really done.
But I like the idea of someone mentioning that he is a werewolf. That again could make a connection to Klaus and his hybrid gang.
But I need more information other than "Bonnie´s new love interest".
I think it´s cool that she gets somebody to flirt with and I really wanted her to have sex this season ... but I´m a little bit reluctant with this new guy. I want to see how this plays out on screen.

But like you all mentioned I´m mostly interested about Abby coming. We waited for this for three years and I want the writers to don´t ******* that storyline up.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Perhaps he stole the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
@Jamie: I don´t think he will be a warlock. That would be too repetive.
First I thought perhaps he is a vampire or a werewolf hunter because Alaric and the whole counsil fails at protecting Mf pretty much and he could be introduced show how it is really done.
But I like the idea of someone mentioning that he is a werewolf. That again could make a connection to Klaus and his hybrid gang.
But I need more information other than "Bonnie´s new love interest".
I think it´s cool that she gets somebody to flirt with and I really wanted her to have sex this season ... but I´m a little bit reluctant with this new guy. I want to see how this plays out on screen.

But like you all mentioned I´m mostly interested about Abby coming. We waited for this for three years and I want the writers to don´t ******* that storyline up.
plus, i recall that there were plans for a Werewolfboy/Bonnie/Damon in the book series so you never know, maybe the show picked up that part of the idea.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Lisa Bonet being Bonnie's mom would be to crazy for me with Jasmine Guy as Grams. They were college roomates in a Different World.

Where is Bonnie's dad I would think he would have somthing to say about Abby being back in Bonnie's life.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Absolute Fan

This shall be interesting either way.

I am also excited about Elena and Bonnie's road trip. I've always been so-so on their friendship since MAYBE the second half of season one, so it will be nice to see them bond again. They need to make me understand why Bonnie would want to die for her.

Old 12-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm excited about the Elena/Bonnie roadtrip too. I'm ready to see why they are bestfriends who are more like sisters instead of them just saying it. I really hope it's just them and we get in the car bonding because this is a big deal for Bonnie. Hopefully there will not be a Salvatore in sight.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvisepic (View Post)
I'm excited about the Elena/Bonnie roadtrip too. I'm ready to see why they are bestfriends who are more like sisters instead of them just saying it. I really hope it's just them and we get in the car bonding because this is a big deal for Bonnie. Hopefully there will not be a Salvatore in sight.
At this rate, Damon will probably be clutching onto the roof of the car.

But I do hope that a Salvatore will be no where in sight.

Old 12-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
At this rate, Damon will probably be clutching onto the roof of the car.

But I do hope that a Salvatore will be no where in sight.
I know right, Damon will definitely show up at some point I just wish he wouldn't.
Hopefully TVD will have the decency to at least not have him show up until the end.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Absolute Fan

So Elena gets a b-day episode.

Caroline will have a b-day episode.

I will tap my foot until the end of the season for Bonnie's B-Day episode.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

so why are they going on a roadtrip?
Old 12-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

To get away from town for a while maybe.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

oh ok well I can't wait!!