Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah. and I wish that the writers would re-visit them at some point because there was so much more than they could have done
Not too sure about a revisit because the writers would screw it up but I want to see them interacting and speaking about their rl.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

I know I'll always want Beremy, but at the same time I'm convinced that these writers should never ever be allowed to touch a couple again. Writing romances should be illegal for these people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Love all the discussions about their rl They could have done so much with them but it looks like the writers weren´t inspired with them

True. It´s all Kat´s fault *laughing not to cry*
Why must Kat be such a chemistry magnet? What else could those poor writers do?
Yea, I'm at the point where it's so sad all I can do is laugh hysterically. *Sigh* This show had so much potential. It seems like they don't know a good thing when they see it.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not too sure about a revisit because the writers would screw it up but I want to see them interacting and speaking about their rl.
this is true, sadly.

However, I am glutton enough for punishment I might be able to take it...

I kept falling for the idea that Lucas and Brooke would end uptogether on OTH and never learned my lesson there so there we are
Old 09-24-2012, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
I know I'll always want Beremy, but at the same time I'm convinced that these writers should never ever be allowed to touch a couple again. Writing romances should be illegal for these people.

Why must Kat be such a chemistry magnet? What else could those poor writers do?
Yea, I'm at the point where it's so sad all I can do is laugh hysterically. *Sigh* This show had so much potential. It seems like they don't know a good thing when they see it.
Yes to everything you said
Old 09-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

okay
Old 09-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
this is true, sadly.

However, I am glutton enough for punishment I might be able to take it...

I kept falling for the idea that Lucas and Brooke would end uptogether on OTH and never learned my lesson there so there we are
I'm the same way. Almost none of my tv ships (including Brucas) were/are endgame, yet I still stuck/stick it out with every one of them.

Part of me knows that Bonnie and Jeremy are never ever getting back together and if they do then it'll probably be a rushed reunion and another break up soon after. With that said, I do still get extremely happy every time I think about them ending up together.
The only way I think Beremy round 2 will be treated right is if Micheal Narducci is the only one writing it. He's the one writer I trust with a Bonnie romance because he cares the most about her character.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I'm the same way. Almost none of my tv ships (including Brucas) were/are endgame, yet I still stuck/stick it out with every one of them.

Part of me knows that Bonnie and Jeremy are never ever getting back together and if they do then it'll probably be a rushed reunion and another break up soon after. With that said, I do still get extremely happy every time I think about them ending up together.
The only way I think Beremy round 2 will be treated right is if Micheal Narducci is the only one writing it. He's the one writer I trust with a Bonnie romance because he cares the most about her character.
good point about Michael... Mikey likes it
Old 09-24-2012, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved that scene

Quote:
I agree, that´s why I wished for Michael Narducci to write that whole Abby/Bonnie/Salvatore sl after she turned because I think wirth him we would have gotten more of her pov. But you know what happened.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Loved that scene

I agree, that´s why I wished for Michael Narducci to write that whole Abby/Bonnie/Salvatore sl after she turned because I think wirth him we would have gotten more of her pov. But you know what happened.
yes, sadly we do know what happened.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
yes, sadly we do know what happened.
Will never forget and forgive the stuff they did to her
Old 09-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Also wasnt it KW that really liked them together?
Old 09-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Also wasnt it KW that really liked them together?
Hm I don´t know ... Alayne watched the Masquerade commentary and gave me some infos about what they were talking about and it seems like the just put them together without knowing if it could work and then it became popular but in her opinion it didn´t seem like they were really confident in regards to that pairing. But I never saw the commentary so I can´t judge it for myself.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

KW came up with the idea of Beremy. In the commentary he said he knew the audience would find it random and unusual, so he had Jeremy be the one to comfort Bonnie at the end of Masquerade to sort of "manipulate" the viewers into liking them.

I don't think he had any part in ruining them because I remember him saying before season 3 started that Anna and Vicki would not break up Bonnie/Jeremy. I believe he also said that their relationship would become stronger, but then he stopped being involved and we all know what happened next.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
KW came up with the idea of Beremy. In the commentary he said he knew the audience would find it random and unusual, so he had Jeremy be the one to comfort Bonnie at the end of Masquerade to sort of "manipulate" the viewers into liking them.
Does anyone know if there's a place you can listen to the commentary online? I've looked, to no avail.

Quote:
I don't think he had any part in ruining them because I remember him saying before season 3 started that Anna and Vicki would not break up Bonnie/Jeremy. I believe he also said that their relationship would become stronger
Do you have a source for this quote? I like KW's interviews a lot more than Plec's, he tends to...make more sense.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rout345 (View Post)
Does anyone know if there's a place you can listen to the commentary online? I've looked, to no avail.
I don't know, but I can watch the commentary again and post quotes of everything they said about Bonnie if you'd like.

Quote:
Do you have a source for this quote? I like KW's interviews a lot more than Plec's, he tends to...make more sense.
I can't find the interview right now, but I did find the video of Wetpaint summarizing what he said. Starts talking about Beremy at 0:25.

"Jeremy's undead exes will not spell the end of his relationship with Bonnie. You can exhale now, Bonemy fans! TVD producer Kevin Williamson says vampires Anna and Vicki will be around for a "twisty and turny and cool" storyline lasting about six episodes, plus pop up occasionally throughout the rest of Season 3, but they will not — repeat, not — come between cuties Bonnie and Jeremy. At least, not permanently. There's no way those girls won't cause at least a little trouble in paradise!"

Vampire Diaries Season 3 Spoilers: Bonemy in Jeopardy, The Originals Return, Katherine Skips Town - YouTube