Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

that doesn't surprise me.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bonnie fans ship her with everybody
Old 09-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well not me. but I know majority of the other ones does.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yep the majority
Old 09-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess Kat just has so much chemistry with everyone so it's kind of hard not to.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

That´s true and she doesn´t even need (m)any scenes for that.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Yea, I don't ship her with many people either, but I understand why others do. It's not our faults the writers won't give her a decent love interest and when they do they take him away (Jeremy! ). I don't think I'll ever stop shipping Beremy or completely get over what happened to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
That´s true and she doesn´t even need (m)any scenes for that.
It's like they know. Which explains why she hasn't been in many scenes.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
Yea, I don't ship her with many people either, but I understand why others do. It's not our faults the writers won't give her a decent love interest and when they do they take him away (Jeremy! ). I don't think I'll ever stop shipping Beremy or completely get over what happened to them.

I agree... I don't think I'll get over what happened and what they did to Bonnie and Jeremy either
Old 09-18-2012, 11:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I agree... I don't think I'll get over what happened and what they did to Bonnie and Jeremy either
There's just no getting over it and who can really blame us? Even when comparing them to other TVD so called "prize" couples (who are actually poorly written, IMO) Bonnie and Jeremy have been treated completely unfairly. It's sad how obvious it is. JB were the only rootable couple on this stupid show and the one with the most potential. lol I don't mean to compare too much, but some of the other couples became so stale and superficial. One of the great things about Bonnie and Jeremy was that they were never like that one bit. And I'm not just saying this because those other couples didn't get the Beremy treatment. ..at least I hope not!
Old 09-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There's just no getting over it and who can really blame us? Even when comparing them to other TVD so called "prize" couples (who are actually poorly written, IMO) Bonnie and Jeremy have been treated completely unfairly. It's sad how obvious it is. JB were the only rootable couple on this stupid show and the one with the most potential. lol I don't mean to compare too much, but some of the other couples became so stale and superficial. One of the great things about Bonnie and Jeremy was that they were never like that one bit. And I'm not just saying this because those other couples didn't get the Beremy treatment. ..at least I hope not!
I agree, when you look at how the other couples get treated you can really tell that Bonnie/Jeremy definitely wasnt one of the ''prize couples'' it seems like most of Bonnie's relationship are treated unfairly.
I was on tumblr and someone bought up a good point how the other couples always get these steamy scenes but Bonnie/Jeremy never did, even when Jeremy was with Vickie and Anna they give him those hot scenes. Seriously?
What I dont like is mainly the way they handled the aftermath of their relationship we cannot even have them talking about their relationship while all the other couples practically get an ep dedicated to their relationship

Last edited by Disturbia; 09-18-2012 at 01:26 PM
Old 09-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I couldn't agree with both of you more!

It was full of potential there and they could have done it so much better and what it go in so many different directions...

and now? Its back to Season 1 when outside of a scene here or there its like they don't even know each other or nothing ever happened between them at all. ugh.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

^This! They'll be back at square one and you know what else really bothers me? The reason for the breakup. "Because there were consequences". THAT is what she calls a consequence? That is no consequence. It's more like a destruction of a relationship with no real follow up. A real consequence would have been someone else close to Bonnie dying instead. A life for a life. Maybe her father? They never bothered casting him anyway, although it would have caused more of an emotional effect. Anyways we could have had Bonnie deal with her losing someone she loves because of her decision to save someone else she loves and fell in love with. Jeremy could harbour some guilt and it would add more layers to their relationship. JP, that is a REAL consequence. Geez woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
I agree, when you look at how the other couples get treated you can really tell that Bonnie/Jeremy definitely wasnt one of the ''prize couples'' it seems like most of Bonnie's relationship are treated unfairly.
I was on tumblr and someone bought up a good point how the other couples always get these steamy scenes but Bonnie/Jeremy never did, even when Jeremy was with Vickie and Anna they give him those hot scenes. Seriously?
What I dont like is mainly the way they handled the aftermath of their relationship we cannot even have them talking about their relationship while all the other couples practically get an ep dedicated to their relationship
Unfortunately, that's true. It's very good point. They could have easily given Bonnie and Jeremy a love scene, but all they had them do was look up spells to protect Elena. For the millions of unnecessary (disgusting) love scenes they've given to Tyler and Caroline they could have easily given Bonnie and Jeremy a beautiful and meaningful love scene. They didn't have to be horny and all over each other but they could have taken some time to get deeper into their relationship and also by that given them a love scene.

Furthermore they didn't even get to talk about what happened! The writers have made it look like what Jer and Bonnie had wasn't that serious (except for Bonnie's heartache and the two time she's mentioned that she loved him...only not to him . As far as I'm concerned they left Beremy an open ending. No closure, no nothing. It is really annoying, as you've mentioned, seeing other pairings getting whole episodes dedicated to their relationships. It's like rubbing salt in a wound.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

yeah, they certainly have tried to make it seem like nothing happened and that it never really mattered that much to either of them, etc...

I'd like to call it a open ending but I don't know... unless someone inserts a brain into the cavern that is JP's head...
Old 09-22-2012, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love all the discussions about their rl They could have done so much with them but it looks like the writers weren´t inspired with them

Quote:
True. It´s all Kat´s fault *laughing not to cry*
Old 09-23-2012, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Love all the discussions about their rl They could have done so much with them but it looks like the writers weren´t inspired with them

True. It´s all Kat´s fault *laughing not to cry*
yeah. and I wish that the writers would re-visit them at some point because there was so much more than they could have done