Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2016, 11:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Hope you enjoy it.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed it. I loved that Bonnies choice was in the focus not somebody deciding something about her.

I don't really get why Stefan couldn't snap Damons neck though and just let him drive off and I don't really get why Tyler or even Damon though that somebody would care if Damon kills him. Like we haven't seen any close connection between Elena, Stefan or Bonnie with Tyler. I don't think that would be the breaking point for them in regards to Damon.

Lol it was so funny to see Sybil being so jealous about Bonnies connection with the two boys, we usually only see this with Elena and Caroline.
And Bonnie not being impressed at all.

I liked the friendship scenes between Bonnie and Caroline they were really nice. And I also liked that Caro wanted to stay with Bonnie because she knew how heartbroken she is.

Bonnie being angry/surprised that Stefan would pick Damon I didn't understand though. She knew it already in the car so I didn't really get this scene.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Bonnie being angry/surprised that Stefan would pick Damon I didn't understand though. She knew it already in the car so I didn't really get this scene.
I liked that scene, given that for many seasons Bonnie had been more or less silently accepting that the other characters, mostly the Trio, had different priorities from her - often clashing with hers - and that she would lose out. So I liked that she openly said that Enzo is her priority and basically screw Stefan for having a different priority and not caring about hers. It was cathartic for me.
Old 11-16-2016, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did anybody watch this Bonnie-less episode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
I liked that scene, given that for many seasons Bonnie had been more or less silently accepting that the other characters, mostly the Trio, had different priorities from her - often clashing with hers - and that she would lose out. So I liked that she openly said that Enzo is her priority and basically screw Stefan for having a different priority and not caring about hers. It was cathartic for me.
Oh I understand what you mean with that You are right about this, I didn't look at the scene like this and that's why I missed that interpretation
Old 11-17-2016, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

^ I watched. It was pretty boring. Most of the episode focused on the backstory of the Sirens and introduced their 'boss' Cade who is the show's version of the Devil. Also the nanny is Sybil's sister and she killed Alaric's intern Georgie and sent her to Hell. And Caroline mentioned that Bonnie was busy trying to get Enzo to flip it and he was saying mean things.

Quote:

I was also confused at first but when I rewatched the scene I interpreted it not as her asking him who he'd choose but just stating the facts to drive her point home and justify her choice. Besides making a choice that put her happiness first, the title of the ep was probably referring to Bonnie thinking Enzo was more worthy of saving.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 11-17-2016 at 12:29 PM
Old 11-18-2016, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

8x05 Coming Home Was A Mistake - November 18th

PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II | PRODUCERS PREVIEW

Quote:
WHEN TRAGEDY STRIKES TOO CLOSE TO HOME — Spiraling down a dangerous path of self-destruction, Damon’s (Ian Somerhalder) latest actions prove he may be beyond the point of return. Unwilling to give up on his brother, Stefan (Paul Wesley) is forced to make a gut-wrenching decision that threatens to change their relationship forever. Elsewhere, Bonnie (Kat Graham) gets advice from Caroline (Candice King) on how to break through to Enzo (Michael Malarkey), while Matt (Zach Roerig) attempts to decipher a mysterious box of messages that he’s received. Finally, after tragedy strikes close to home, Stefan and the others are forced to remember what matters most to them. Matt Davis also stars.
Written by Celine Geiger
Directed by James Thompson
Promo:
Old 11-19-2016, 04:42 PM
Addicted Fan

"a gut-wrenching decision that threatens to change their relationship forever"? Really?
Old 11-22-2016, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
"a gut-wrenching decision that threatens to change their relationship forever"? Really?
Those synopsises are always so dramatic.

And five minutes later he was out.

I didn't really like this episode, the good bye for Tyler was so bad and the only stuff I liked was Bonnie/Enzo. And maybe that Caro/Bonnie phone call.
Old 11-22-2016, 11:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I didn't really like this episode, the good bye for Tyler was so bad and the only stuff I liked was Bonnie/Enzo. And maybe that Caro/Bonnie phone call.
The one thing I appreciated about that good-bye scene was that, if I remember this correctlx, Stefan kept his moutht shut and didn't say anything about Tyler himself.
Old 11-24-2016, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The one thing I appreciated about that good-bye scene was that, if I remember this correctlx, Stefan kept his moutht shut and didn't say anything about Tyler himself.
Well he was doing the introducing words and the final words and had to bring in Elena ... I didn't like that.
Old 11-25-2016, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

8x06 Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell - December 2nd

PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II | PRODUCERS PREVIEW

Quote:
PAUL WESLEY DIRECTS THE EPISODE WHICH FINDS STEFAN MAKING AN UNEXPECTED SACRIFICE — When her children become the focus of the Siren’s latest plan, Caroline (Candice King) takes drastic measures to ensure nothing gets in the way of keeping her family safe. In a race against the clock, Stefan (Paul Wesley) pledges to do everything he can to save the twins, while tensions between Alaric (Matt Davis) and Caroline boil over, leading them to face some harsh realities about the future of their family. Meanwhile, when Enzo (Michael Malarkey) finds himself unable to fight off Sybil’s (guest star Nathalie Kelley) latest move, Stefan dives into his subconscious and along the way, sets off a chain of events that leaves him faced with a life-changing decision. Kat Graham and Zach Roerig also star.
Written by Alan McElroy
Directed by Paul Wesley
Promo:

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 12-02-2016 at 12:52 PM
Old 11-26-2016, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lol I totally forgot about the show not airing this week Just changed the date in the episode post and the title. I'm sorry.
Old 11-26-2016, 02:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, you confused me. I actually went looking for the episode.
Old 11-26-2016, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so sorry
Old 11-27-2016, 12:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Don't worry, I quickly remembered.