Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

I'm so glad that Jack is giving Emily another chance. Hopefully this is foreshadowing that they will end up together.

I'm confused as to why Stevie went to see David. Who sent her? How did he know she was disbarred?

Old 03-19-2014, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatcutie (View Post)
I'm so glad that Jack is giving Emily another chance. Hopefully this is foreshadowing that they will end up together.

I'm confused as to why Stevie went to see David. Who sent her? How did he know she was disbarred?
I think she tried to do it behind Conrad's back. Whoever sent her was on the opposite side of the whole terrorism issue.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

See, I feel like she was going to try and help him, not ruin his case more.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:47 AM
New Fan

Has anyone thought of this possible scenario?

So if Stevie owns Grayson Manor, and Jack (her son!!) is looking for a home....hmmmmm...Anyone think that Jack could end up living at Grayson Manor???? I would LOVE for that to happen!! Not sure Jack would love it so much, but could be an interesting turn of events....
Old 03-20-2014, 06:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by revengewatcher (View Post)
So if Stevie owns Grayson Manor, and Jack (her son!!) is looking for a home....hmmmmm...Anyone think that Jack could end up living at Grayson Manor???? I would LOVE for that to happen!! Not sure Jack would love it so much, but could be an interesting turn of events....
Welcome to the board!!

That's a good thought -- I could see Stevie making Jack an offer to move in if he wanted. I'm just not sure he would agree, because he'd see it as being tainted by the Graysons.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:01 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by northboundtrain (View Post)
Welcome to the board!!

That's a good thought -- I could see Stevie making Jack an offer to move in if he wanted. I'm just not sure he would agree, because he'd see it as being tainted by the Graysons.
Thanks!

I agree. He hates the Grayson's too much. Can't wait for Sunday!
Old 03-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome to the board, revengewatcher!

Quote:
Welcome to the board!!

Agreed, that it would be interested. BUT, I don't think Jack would ever consider it. He would never!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 03-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

I agree with you guys that Jack wouldn't consider moving in there. Did I miss the explanation as to how Stevie is the actual owner of the Grayson mansion?

Old 03-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I agree with you guys that Jack wouldn't consider moving in there. Did I miss the explanation as to how Stevie is the actual owner of the Grayson mansion?
If I remember correctly, Conrad put the land on which the mansion sits in Stevie's name, and the legal documents in question also give her the right to any properties that sit on that land.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If I remember correctly, Conrad put the land on which the mansion sits in Stevie's name, and the legal documents in question also give her the right to any properties that sit on that land.
Thank you. I must have missed that part