Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2013, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m glad that you like the pics.

We got some great stuff with Charlotte in last night`s season premiere.

First of all, we learned that Charlotte lost her baby and Victoria sent her away to Europe "to heal" before she was forced to come back home due to lack of funds. I had a feeling that Charlotte would lose her baby and it`s so sad that she lost the only remaining link she had to Declan.

Later on, Charlotte got to meet Patrick, which was very awkward to say the least considering that Patrick was covered only in a towel and Charlotte thought that he was Victoria`s new boytoy. Charlotte showed her newly found bitchiness with Patrick and warned him about getting close to Victoria.

Also Charlotte caught up with big sister Emily, attended the party and told Victoria that she was moving out of the mansion. The latter action by Charlotte showed that she was tired of being around the toxic environment at Grayson Manor and wanted to go out on her own.

Overall i liked all of the stuff with Charlotte in the season premiere. I think that it perfectly showed a different side of her in that she isn`t the poor little rich girl that we first saw anymore and is now a more wary and mature young woman. I really can`t wait to see what`s going to happen next with Charlotte, especially with her threatening Conrad as part of her possible revenge plan for her real father David.

Now i can`t forget to mention how unbelievably beautiful Christa looked in the season premiere. I really love the bangs, which makes her look like Jennifer Garner even more than ever. Plus her wardrobe was excellent, especially the leather pants she wore in the scene when Charlotte came back to Grayson Manor. Christa looked so hot wearing those leather pants. I think that the wardrobe perfectly illustrated the new Charlotte with the darker colors. BTW everyone can get more info about the outfits Christa wore in the season premiere at LOOKLIVE.TV and Pop Detour and Worn on TV
Old 10-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Please add me.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 01-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Someone close to us shot Emily.

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 02-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

add me please?