Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

We got a little something with Charlotte in last night`s episode.

First of all, we saw her list Amanda as the person she most admired in her college letter to California. That there showed how much Charlotte was missing Amanda.

Later on at the masquerade party, Charlotte encouraged an annoying twat making a terrible comment about Amanda, which led to this.

I must admit that applauded when Charlotte punched that bitch to defend Amanda`s honor. She had every right to do that. BTW that was a nice right she landed, which Emily would be proud of.

revenge-for-everyone

Lastly i hope that we`ll see Charlotte find out about her eldest brother soon, because it would be a huge gamechanger in her life. I`m sure she would want to connect with him, especially in the wake of Amanda`s death.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping by to post some great new pics of Christa at the 2nd Annual FABB West Opening Night Cocktail Party in Beverly Hills yesterday.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here are some pics of Christa at the GUESS Hotel pool party in Palm Springs earlier today.

Old 04-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww, so pretty. Love the dress!
Old 05-02-2013, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m glad that you like the pics. Christa looked very good in that dress, which nicely showed her hot legs off.

I have to say that i`m very disappointed with Charlotte in the last episode. I love her and all, but that is so bad of her to neglect to help Declan with his SATs so that she could go to some club with Regina, who she punched at the masquerade party not that long ago. It`s like that she was acting out of restlessness. Charlotte is going to have some explaining to do to Declan. On a much better note, i really liked the nice kiss Charlotte shared with Regina. I didn`t think that Charlie had that in her.

Also here are some gifs from the last episode and a couple of pics of Christa from the wrap party.

udinova

doreenh
Old 05-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Things took a huge turn with Charlotte in last night`s episode.

First of all, she had to deal with the consequences with her actions with Regina that got her in the tabloids. Charlotte avoided her parents, but wasn`t able to avoid Daniel, who tried to offer some advice, which Charlotte hardly listened to.

However Charlotte did get to spend some quality time with Emily. I like that Charlie finally spend some time with her big sister and talked about how much she was missing Amanda.

Later on, Charlotte went back out club hopping with Regina, but was feeling sick and got arrested for underage drinking. After Daniel bailed her out, Charlotte confessed to him that she`s pregnant. I didn`t see that coming at all. It`ll be interesting to see how Charlotte will handle this, especially since she told Daniel that she doesn`t like being around their parents.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:04 PM
New Fan

I feel bad about what happened to Declan, Charlotte will be devastated In a way it is kind of her fault since she told Declan on the phone that she was not at the press conference but was with Daniel. If/when Charlotte puts the pieces together and learns that Conrad knew about the bomb (and now Daniel and Victoria know of his involvement), she is going to really start hating her family. I guess Charlotte also told Emily about the pregnancy while at the hospital?
Old 05-13-2013, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don`t know if Charlotte has told Emily about the pregnancy yet.

I also feel very bad for Charlotte. She is going to be so devastated when she learns about Declan`s death. They were starting to work things out and then this happens. Obviously this is going to be a huge life changing event that will shatter any of Charlotte`s remaining innocence and will get her more motivated to get away from her parents more than ever.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:23 PM
New Fan

I am kind of hoping Declan is not really dead. Him and Charlotte were such a cute couple, and really one of the only real ones you could cheer for. Jack wanted to take him away. Maybe he fakes his death and him and Charlotte will later be reunited? Victoria was out for his blood, that might have sent him running.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I honestly think that Dec is dead. As much as i would`ve like for it to be not true, it was pretty obvious that he was in bad shape, which he kept from Charlotte. As sad as Declan`s death is, i think that it will help mold Charlotte more into a complete character.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping by to post some pics of Christa at Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood last night.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, she looks pretty. Thanks for posting those pics!
Old 07-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m glad that you love those pics. Christa looked very stunningly beautiful with the Gatsby look.

Also here are some new items with her.

omgrevenge

omgrevenge

omgrevenge
Old 08-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping by to post some recent pics of Christa.

revenge-for-everyone

enaseren
Old 08-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping to post this recent video interview:

YOUNG HOLLYWOOD 2013: CHRISTA B. ALLEN - YouTube