Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2013, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Ninjas {Emily/Aiden} #2: Because they`re each other`s safe haven.

Welcome to the 2nd Emily Thorne(Amanda Clarke) and Aiden Mathis thread

ems-robbin

somethingalwaysbringsmebacktoyou

Emily and Aiden`s Clan(supporters list)

1. sunflower 654
2. Hot Rod
3. nhlover4ever
4. CHAD_Major
5. messy_redhead
6. xlennie
7. linsxx3
8. hlgreenie
9. holding my heart
10. Stay to the Lights
11. michelle1
12. valeria_11
13. -Fated to Love-
14. gabriella11
15. liv3inlov3
16. jenaya
17. Comfortably Numb
18. aguadosor
19. B. Chambers
20. L i N d $ @ y
21. Rosina
22. *JarMel*
23. Bellaz
24. MsDeme70
25. Maeve77
26. myys_PL
27. bellagrey13
28. sweetee
29. Kylebraxtonisthebest
30. BillieBoo

Last edited by Hot Rod; 05-22-2014 at 08:39 PM
Old 09-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Looking forward to the progression of Emily & Aiden's relationship w/them appearing to be on opposite teams. The look on her face in that promo when she sees Aiden on Victoria's arm is priceless. Game on!

Will you add me to the supports list. Thanks.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh there's nothing like a bit of Aimily UST at the start of a series, usually builds to find some resolution. I think Barry is going to enjoy playing Aiden being in cahoots with Victoria, gives him a chance to show is sneaky bold side

Add me to the list please Hot Rod.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`ve just added you both to the list. We`re glad to have y`all in the Clan.

I`m also looking forward to seeing how things will go with Emily and Aiden after seeing the extended promo where Aiden is on Victoria`s arm. I hope that we`ll get to see a lot of Jealous!Emily along with a steamy hookup where Aiden and Emily finally give in to their desires after having a fight.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

I really love this title to me it fits them
Old 09-20-2013, 06:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Musings after a back and forth w/a shipper of a different pairing.

I think the depth of Emily & Aiden's relationship is underestimated. People tend to only see the darkness and pain that brought them together but if you look closer there are moments of light. That scene in Aiden's house w/Emily preparing him coffee as he head into the office was truly surreal. But they seemed as natural doing it as if it was routine. Then we find out they had discussions about their future when Aiden presented her w/a key, "to that villa on Capri where we used to talk about growing old together." You don't see that far into the future w/a fling. You grow old with someone who you love deeply and have a great passion for. Their talks of the future represented hope, not darkness. I honestly don't think they would truly feel comfortable in a "traditional" relationship because of their life experiences. Aiden is Emily's first adult love with no pretenses. He matters and what they've shared can't be ignored or written off as just a physical attraction or existing only in revenge. These two had plans (before coming to the Hamptons and since) for their lives after their missions and they included each other.

Aiden: "...Tell me this one thing. When this is all over. When they've paid for what they did to your father. Then what?"

Emily: "I can be with you."

I can't help but reference EVC's viewpoint.

"Emily and Aiden understand each other on a totally different level than anyone could ever imagine."- courtesy of tvline

"I think Aiden is an important relationship for her to maintain." - courtesy of michaelfairmansoaps.com

Last edited by MsDeme70; 09-21-2013 at 04:53 PM
Old 09-21-2013, 05:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeme70 (View Post)
Musings after a back and forth w/another shipper.

I think the depth of Emily & Aiden's relationship is underestimated. People tend to only see the darkness and pain that brought them together but if you look closer there are moments of light. That scene in Aiden's house w/Emily preparing him coffee as he head into the office was truly surreal. But they seemed as natural w/it as if they did it everyday. Then we find out they had discussions about their future when Aiden presented her w/a key, "to that villa on Capri where we used to talked about growing old together." You don't see that far into the future w/a fling. You grow old with someone who you love deeply and have a great passion for. Talks of the future represent hope and not darkness. I honestly don't think they would truly feel comfortable in a "traditional" relationship because of their life experiences. Aiden is Emily's first adult love with no pretenses. He matters and what they've shared can't be ignored or written off as just a physical attraction or existing only in revenge. These two had plans (before coming to the Hamptons and since) for their lives after their missions and they included each other.

Aiden: "...Tell me this one thing. When this is all over. When they've paid for what they did to your father. Then what?"

Emily: "I can be with you."

I can't help but reference EVC's viewpoint.

"Emily and Aiden understand each other on a totally different level than anyone could ever imagine."- courtesy of tvline

"I think Aiden is an important relationship for her to maintain." - courtesy of michaelfairmansoaps.com
Good post

The fact is, they have had a 'proper' relationship. They've gone beyond the fancying/butterflies in the tummy/ thrill of the chase stage. When you start relaxing and really getting to know someone, you also expose yourself more and also see your partner for all their faults and irritations. I'm not sure if I picked up on this wrong, but I thought Sunil was hinting - in some interview, about showing more of Aidens past and maybe that may involve more of Aimily.

They sure are a 'complicated' couple and deliberately so, Aiden is the antethisis of Jack. Emily will have to wrestle her emotions between these two, and in my mind she has more to discover with Jack, as EVC says 'get past the nostalgia' and examine their compatability and their ability to build something lasting.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

EVC tweeted this cute pic of a recent late night shooting w/the ninjas. Enjoy

Old 09-25-2013, 05:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

EVC was asked a question re: Jack.

EVC: That relationship is very strained at the moment, because......... she’s so focused on this plan, and her desire and need to fulfill this revenge—it’s everything to her. I think she, just more than anything, wants to keep him out of it. I keep describing it as if she’s an addict, and it would be like her taking a hit of heroin in front of Jack when he doesn't do drugs. Whereas Aiden is the drug buddy. So it really raises the question, who’s it going to be? Is she ever going to redeem herself? Will she ever be at a place where she can be a good person to Jack, or will it always be Aiden?

Read more at Los Angeles Confidential Magazine

Hopefully she and Aiden can kick this revenge addiction together. But before that give us some good drama.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that interview. I love Emily`s drug analogy talking about Ems and Aiden. I really feel that the revenge quest will have too much of a pull over her with Aiden obviously showing his support.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Thanks for posting that interview. I love Emily`s drug analogy talking about Ems and Aiden. I really feel that the revenge quest will have too much of a pull over her with Aiden obviously showing his support.
The drug analogy is an excellent one. Emily can't stop! Even with all the collateral damage on her side she still is forging ahead w/her plans. And to issue her an ultimatum will not turn out good. You can't force an addict to quit. They have to want to and she doesn't want to give up her revenge.

Aiden wants to break the habit and tried desperately to get Emily to walk away. Now I think he's back not so much as to support her but to limit the collateral damage as he told Takeda and he's willing to take on the Graysons to do it.

I completely get what EVC means when she says that Emily and Aiden understand each other in a way no one could imagine. And what Barry means when he says Aiden loves Emily beyond himself.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

New BTS Pics.

Spoiler:

Thanks Pally for providing the link.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 09-27-2013 at 07:54 PM
Old 09-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeme70 (View Post)
New BTS Pics.

Spoiler:

Thanks Pally for providing the link.
Oh my!
Old 09-26-2013, 11:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
Oh my!
Wow! How I love them.

Whatever they say about her love for Jack I can't see them together. Emily and Aiden are so similar. Jack will never understand her. He had a quiet life. It's impossible to understand things that you have never experienced.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Next week, they will see each other again! YAY!! When will they get back together? Ugh, this waiting kills me....