Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
OK do people think Aiden is so eaten up with jealousy he'd tell Conrad that Jack wants him dead and will tell Jack to leave.

Think about it. Conrad won't be surprised that Jack wants him dead. Didn't Emily tell Jack to not get involved? What better way to ram it home than for Aiden to make Jack believe he's in danger and his kid too. I tell ya , nothing is that obvious in Revenge.The writers are hardly giving Jack a free pass at endgame by taking Aiden out if the equation so soon.

Next week we'll see that the ninjas were in cahoots on this.
Pretty much!
Old 10-21-2013, 08:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Next week is REALLY going to be shocking. What will Emily do if she finds out Aiden told Conrad Jack wants him dead?
Old 10-21-2013, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Please add me! What a ship
I`ve just added you to the list. We`re happy to have you in the Clan.

It was great to see the Ninjas back working together again. However they now have the situation with Jack looming over them with Aiden pointing the finger at Jack for cutting the brakes on Conrad`s car. Of course there`s a chance that Aiden did this on his own as part of a plan to protect Jack or at least altered the original plan he had with Emily.

Still i can`t help but wonder if Emily accusing Aiden of causing Conrad`s crash could be the start of something that will greatly affect their relationship.

x

Last edited by Hot Rod; 10-22-2013 at 12:40 AM
Old 10-22-2013, 02:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle1 (View Post)
Next week is REALLY going to be shocking. What will Emily do if she finds out Aiden told Conrad Jack wants him dead?
How do you know she didn't tell him to say that to Conrad?

Emily wants Jack out of her Revenge Agenda, she promised to look out for Carl & Jack. Maybe he needs to be worried that Conrad is after him, inorder to back off - I can see her do that, but she uses Aiden to deliver the message - baseball bat and all.

Aiden may be many things - man of mystery, hot-head and totally besotted with Emily, but he is NOT a total idiot. If it really was him on a solo run re Jack/Conrad cliffhanger, Emily would surely find out and would not be happy with him.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Of course Aiden is no idiot! I love his character too much and I don't want his relationship with Emily to be affected.

Last edited by michelle1; 10-22-2013 at 08:49 PM
Old 10-25-2013, 04:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle1 (View Post)
Of course Aiden is no idiot! I love his character too much and I don't want his relationship with Emily to be affected.
I think those that think Sunil Nayar and the writers are taking down Aiden to clear the path for Jack are seeing things way too superficially. Cliffhangers and promos are to titilate and misslead this season.

I see Em as keeping an eye on Jack as he's potentially going to wreck her plan - he keeps flip flopping re revenging, one minute he's eulogising as to how it harms the innocent and now he wants in on his terms! There was a very telling conversation between Emily and Jack in Ep4 - she told him to 'keep out, look after Carl and go back to your life' WTTE - interesting. Its hard work constantly being on the look out for Jack - he attracks trouble, maybe Emily decided on another way to divert him - we'll see in Ep5 how things pan out.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Their scenes tonight were great! Especially their kissing scene...
Old 11-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Flirty Ninjas!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle1
Their scenes tonight were great! Especially their kissing scene...
Love the fighting and the make-up in "Control".

Last edited by MsDeme70; 11-01-2013 at 06:41 PM
Old 11-03-2013, 07:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeme70 (View Post)
Flirty Ninjas!

Spoiler:

Love the fighting and the make-up in "Control".
Kinda knowing look and smirk between them - clearly have some shared understanding from all those Ninja days. Nice to see Aiden make Emily smile and she's having to keep his amour in check too - focus on the job Aiden and not the rewards!
Old 11-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Loved their scenes together tonight!
Old 11-04-2013, 03:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

How can people be in any doubt that she's effectively chosen to be with Aiden at this stage - all the information was in the dialogue. I read people still think she's using him, but how so? She effectively told Jack & Nolan goodbye in that last scene - in 5 weeks time I'm gone for good. Ofcourse it wont work out that way, but right now she decided to be upfront and honest with them.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
How can people be in any doubt that she's effectively chosen to be with Aiden at this stage - all the information was in the dialogue. I read people still think she's using him, but how so? She effectively told Jack & Nolan goodbye in that last scene - in 5 weeks time I'm gone for good. Of Course it wont work out that way, but right now she decided to be upfront and honest with them.
All this! If she's using him why would she clue him in to her plans of framing Victoria for her murder? Emily could probably pull this off by herself. (Julia Roberts did. lol!) But for some reason she wants Aiden with her in this last revenge against the Graysons. At this point in the game Emily is set on pulling this off and Aiden is the partner she's chosen to do it with. Of course it won't go down successful but the fact remains if it did, Aiden would be her future.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am sorry I havent post a lot lately even though I still love the show and watch it and damn love Aiden and Emily so much. They are the perfect fit and she only imagines her future with him <3

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 11-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Passionate Fan

They had great scenes tonight. Love these two together so much I can't get enough!
Old 11-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

My goodness the writing in this show is bi-polar - but a new writer that seemed to forget all the words said in Ep6. So Aiden is sent away and Emily is fine on her own now? I dont know how he'll wangle his way back - maybe he'll join Patrick in that holding area until the writers can decide how to juggle 7 core characters 2/3 Guests and 43 minutes of air time!

Clearly he could have stayed at Nolans and Daniel is hardly bothered about Aiden these days, not even worried that Aiden is going to seek revenge for the shooting it seems.

LOL at bold Vicky getting an eyeful of Aiden as he she handed him his towel Shame I thought Victoria & Aiden could make a great Duo, but she kicked his British ass out of GM without too much of a cermony and only the other week he was welcome to stay as long as he liked!