Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`ve added you to the list. Glad to have you on the team.

We got some very interesting developments with Aiden in last night`s episode.

First of all, he made a successful move in getting Trask by screwing up a business deal to draw him out. Then later on, Trask told Aiden about Padma`s supposed fate and got under his skin by mentioning Colleen. Aiden`s emotions got very heightened the moment Trask mentioned Colleen. He played it cool for a bit, but his emotions got the best of him when he put Trask in a chokehold and then snapped his neck. I`m not surprised that Aiden killed Trask, but the way that he did it was very personal in that he wanted to do it with his hands and make Trask suffer as much as possible in his last moments.

Later at the masquerade party, Aiden had to break the terrible news about Padma to Nolan. He felt so guilty that he wasn`t able to help Nolan.

Then toward the end, Aiden`s jealousy returned when Emily told him that she was going to get back close to Daniel as part of her plan. He reluctantly went along with it, but told Ems how much he hates seeing her with Daniel. That statement has me worried about what Aiden could do. We all know that he tends to let his emotions get the best of him and i have a bad feeling that it will cause him to do something to ruin the plan. Plus i`m increasingly suspicious that Aiden really knows where Padma is and that she likely isn`t dead.

Lastly we got some very interesting development at the masquerade party when Victoria ran into Aiden and fainted into his arms. That scene was an obvious hint that Aiden could be Victoria`s son, which i think is unlikely, but you never know.

Anyway i enjoyed all of the stuff with Aiden in last night`s episode. Barry gave another pretty good performance in it.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is the other side of Aiden that I like to see. The take charge, badass Aiden. That was a brutal takedown of Trask. Colleen is Aiden's kill switch.

Felt bad for Aiden when Emily came in from being with Daniel. But my boy manned-up and faked her out with that check caress. She thought all was well. Then he sniffed her and left solo. LOL!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also loved seeing Aiden showing his badass side again.

Like i`ve said before, his taking out Trask was very personal, especially when Trask mentioned Colleen. Aiden definitely doesn`t play when someone mentions his sister.

revenge-for-everyone

Also he was cold toward Emily at the end when he left her after that nice caress, which showed his boiling anger of her being back with Daniel. I hope that we`ll get to see that explored in the upcoming episodes.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-14-2013, 02:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello All - Newbie alert.

Love all the chit chat about the Ninjas - they aren't having a great time right now , although I do love Aiden when he's abit angsty with Em, like he was in Eps 2-4.

I dont like the discussion between Revenge fans on internet that Aiden is the 'most likey' to be killed off in the Finale. They make Barry a 'season regular' from Ep14, to kill him by 22 - why did they bother?

Please let it be Daniel, I really dont see where he can go as a character, unless Emily actually follows through with her Fauxmance and marries him to get in Grayson Mansion.

Poor Aiden, he's been such a loyal partner of late and he's got to take all this crap in the process :

Oh and Barry won some award called 'Cause Your Hot' at NNNAwards he also presented

http://dannielavera.tumblr.com/post/...h-barry-sloane

Last edited by Maeve77; 04-14-2013 at 07:15 AM
Old 04-14-2013, 12:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
I dont like the discussion between Revenge fans on internet that Aiden is the 'most likey' to be killed off in the Finale. They make Barry a 'season regular' from Ep14, to kill him by 22 - why did they bother?
Don't listen to the clatter. That's a whole lot of wishful thinking because Aiden has come in and gradually usurped positions in Emily's life previously held by others. No longer does she just loves Jack but she loves Aiden as well. (Stated by both creator Mike Kelley and EVC) And Nolan shares sidekick duties with Aiden.

The writers have spent an entire season re-building the relationship of Aiden & Emily and weaving Aiden within the main cast (the Graysons). Barry was upped to series regular after just 5 episodes with the option to continue if there's a season 3. The writers have plans for the character and it's not death. Plus I don't believe they would make Emily suffer another blow of losing someone else she loves so soon after losing Amanda.

Plus the spoilers that exist about the character who will die don't fit Aiden's description.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 04-15-2013 at 02:49 PM
Old 04-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeme70 (View Post)
Don't listen to the clatter. That's a whole lot of wishing thinking because Aiden has come in and gradually usurped positions in Emily's life previously held by others. No longer does she just loves Jack but she loves Aiden as well. (Stated by both creator Mike Kelley and EVC) And Nolan shares sidekick duties with Aiden.

The writers have spent an entire season re-building the relationship of Aiden & Emily and weaving Aiden within the main cast (the Graysons). Barry was upped to series regular after just 5 episodes with the option to continue if there's a season 3. The writers have plans for the character and it's not death. Plus I don't believe they would make Emily suffer another blow of losing someone else she loves so soon after losing Amanda.

Plus the spoilers that exist about the character who will die don't fit Aiden's description.
Oh I get the jealousy of other ships - I mean how dare he take time away from others!

I try and apply logic - like the upping to series 'regular'. Then I think, if it's so obvious to others that it's Aiden - they think he'll betray Em or go psycho with jealousy, then it wont be a surpise to the viewer and the writers dont intend that surely.

Now we see that in Ep 19 Daniel & Em DO get engaged AGAIN! - no doubt he railroads her in front of the tv cameras. It all looks like the whole Daniel/Aiden battle which has been bubbling away for weeks may come to the fore as the series ends.

At least Nolan hasn't abandoned Aiden, it seems they will still be working together in the Final Eps. Poor chaps, bossed around by Emily and no luck in love - they make a right pair, maybe they should hook up.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I try and apply logic - like the upping to series 'regular'. Then I think, if it's so obvious to others that it's Aiden - they think he'll betray Em or go psycho with jealousy, then it wont be a surpise to the viewer and the writers dont intend that surely.
Exactly! It's too obvious. And I can honestly say nothing about this show has been obvious. Did anyone really truly expect another love interest to be introduced in S2 after Emily already had 2? And did we expect it to be written with such care?

People are still expecting him to betray Emily after he has proven over and over that he has her back. Aiden told Nolan once that he hurt Emily very badly and he's trying to make it up to her. I believe that he has. He has been solid with her and proving to be a great friend as well to Nolan.

Season 2 has been a love story between Aiden & Emily. They have shown them pulling each other back from the edge. They've fought, loved, helped, misunderstood and forgiven each other as people in love do. I seriously don't think they are going to throw all that away for a repeat of S1. It's just too easy and convenient to pin every bad spoiler that comes down the pipe on Aiden.

And contrary to the growing opinion, Aiden's story is not over just because his sister is dead and the initiative is about to be over. Have we ever heard of twist and turns. Something in the last 4 episodes could open up another storyline for Aiden. And the reason he's still in the Hamptons is because Emily can't do this alone. Her words not mine.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 04-14-2013 at 09:38 PM
Old 04-15-2013, 09:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeme70 (View Post)
Season 2 has been a love story between Aiden & Emily. They have shown them pulling each other back from the edge. They've fought, loved, helped, misunderstood and forgiven each other as people in love do. I seriously don't think they are going to throw all that away for a repeat of S1. It's just too easy and convenient to pin every bad spoiler that comes down the pipe on Aiden.
"In a perfect union, we find the strength we cannot find in ourselves. But the strength of the union cannot be known until it is tested."

Well that sums up Aiden & Emily to me. Jack is just a side show, her love/fondness for him is based on a distant warm fuzzy memory - they've never been 'together' in a relationship.

Thanks for your reassuring words MsDeme, I'll try to keep positive and use my powers of logic a bit more.

off to watch the Ep 19 promo AGAIN - is it just me, but Em looks like she's having a hard time pukering up to Daniel.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m liking the discussion regarding Aiden lately. I also think that we`ll see something big happen with him before the end of the season, although i hope that it doesn`t involve him being killed. We need to see Mr. Bond stick around for as long as possible.

Also here are some pics of Barry to help pass the time during this hiatus and as some eyecandy for you ladies.

GadaboutGirl
Old 04-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

The first two are my favorites. Barry is so ruggedly handsome and man can he wear a suit.

Thanks for the pics.

Takeda will be in episode 19. I'm excited about seeing his interaction with his two graduates.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Barry has grown into a very handsome fella as he's matured. His early 20s, he was quite skinny, well that 6'2" frame takes alot to cover!

MsDeme - Takeda is in ep20 too.

I've just seen a piece on TVline website that MK says Em will have to make a 'profound choice' between her guys. Realistically she'll choose Daniel - her revenge head is truly screwed on. I'm worried she'll send Aiden away, just something EVC said at the Panel event last month about how Em/Aid arc would end IF she felt he was happy with his revenge. Seems like her heart doesn't matter.

For all the talk of a Nolancentric Finale, there's lots if leaks about the death and the 'love rectangle' coming to a head.

I guess I should have posted most of this in the Ninja thread - apologies, those pictures made me want to stay here!
Old 04-16-2013, 01:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Barry presenting with Naya at NNNAwards on Saturday.

Naya and Barry Sloane presenting - YouTube

He won his category 'cause you 're hot!'
Old 04-16-2013, 01:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Barry presenting with Naya at NNNAwards on Saturday.

Naya and Barry Sloane presenting - YouTube

He won his category 'cause you 're hot!'
Old 04-16-2013, 05:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Barry has grown into a very handsome fella as he's matured. His early 20s, he was quite skinny, well that 6'2" frame takes alot to cover!
lol! He was a emaciated looking fella wasn't he. But look at him now.

Quote:
MsDeme - Takeda is in ep20 too.
Great! I believe Takeda is going to drop a bomb on his students. I've always been suspect about Aiden coming under his wings. Takeda had a picture of Colleen before he ever supposely met Aiden. It wasn't a coincidence that two people effected by the same event when they where children on two different continents would meet and train together unless it was orchestrated.

Maeve77: I quoted your ninja talk in the ninja thread.