Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, me too. And maybe I missed it.. but is there proof that his sister is dead or did she just go missing?
Old 11-30-2012, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't see any proof

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 11-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I think we don't have the full story yet. The gangster said his sister was dead, but then (when Emily and Aiden were training) Takeda told him he had found her but Aiden could only join her if he left Emily behind (this is how they broke up). However, it seems that something went "wrong" with his mission, but we still don't know what

By the way, here is an interview with Mr.Bond himself! (he also talks about this nickname!)

Starry Constellation Magazine
Old 12-20-2012, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^thanks for the link to the interview!
Old 01-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that good interview.

Also here`s a little something to help get us ready for Sunday`s episode.

Revenge Confessions
Old 01-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^thanks for that. And that's truly right.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Absolute Fan

could I be added please.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 01-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`ve just added you to the list Gabby. Glad to have you on the team.

We got some good stuff with Aiden in Sunday`s episode.

First of all, he and Emily nicely executed their fake breakup to lure Daniel in their new plot. Aiden showed some nice acting in their public breakup. Of course i can`t forget to mention him and Emily having some sexy training at the beginning of the episode. Aiden`s a very smart man to let Emily get on top.

Also Aiden continued his quest to find his sister first by getting some information on Initiative member Helen Crowley and then later confronting her.

I had a feeling that the Initiative would have something to do with Aiden`s sister. Aiden smartly didn`t take any risk as Helen brought some backup as a precaution. I hope that we`ll get some info on why the Initiative has Aiden`s sister soon.

Lastly Aiden caught Emily kissing Daniel toward the end.

It was very obvious immediately how jealous Aiden was seeing Ems with Daniel.

ems-robbin

Overall i liked the stuff we got with Aiden in Sunday`s episode and can`t wait to see what`s going to happen with him next, especially with Emily getting back close with Daniel.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here`s a little something i`ve just found about Aiden.

Revenge Confessions
Old 01-21-2013, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

We got some big developments with Aiden in last night`s episode.

He got to see his sister for the first time in a while when Helen showed him those videos of her. The last one with her overdosing was obviously more than Aiden could bear.

Later one, Aiden opened up a bit about his sister with Emily after she told him that she knew about her. Of course that led to Aiden getting very angry at Ems for possibly putting his sister in danger toward the end. I know that there are a lot of people that are unhappy that Aiden kept Emily in the dark about his sister. Personally i think that Aiden had the right to do so, at least until he found out that the Initiative was involved.

Overall i really liked all of the stuff with Aiden in last night`s episode. Barry gave his best performance to date on the show in it. He really did such a great job of displaying Aiden`s helplessness and anger in it. As for what`s going to happen with Aiden next, it`s pretty obvious that he`s going to be in a very dark place.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Barry's video interviews :

here ,
here
and
here
Old 02-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting those links to those videos. I`m going to withhold watching them for now out of fear of being spoiled.

We got a lot of great stuff with Aiden in tonight`s episode.

First of all, he found out that Colleen is dead. I felt so bad for Aiden when he learned the truth. You couldn`t help but feel for him, especially when he was in tears.

Aiden`s emotions ran the gambit from sorrow to rage after learning his sister`s fate and he nearly went away, but instead decided to stay. I think that Aiden did that, because he would be very lost without Emily.

Barry gave what i think is his best performance to date. He was especially great in the graveyard scene where he perfectly conveyed Aiden`s anger and sorrow. It was so great to get some emotional depth with Aiden, which i hope will get more people to like him.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:00 AM
Moderator Manager

Please add me to the list of supporters!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-12-2013, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`ve added you to the list Lindsey. Glad to have you on Team Aiden.

We got some good stuff with Aiden in Sunday`s episode. I really love how much of a rock he was for Emily. He saw how much she was hurting in the wake of Amanda`s death and offered his unconditional support. I loved when he went to hug and hold Emily,

which perfectly illustrated his strong support to her. Seriously how can anyone not want a friend like Aiden?

Also Aiden put in some work to get the laptop back for Emily.

I hope that we`ll get to see Aiden get back to being very Bond like in the next episode. It was great seeing him being so supportive of Emily in her time of grief, but now i`m ready to see him get back to kicking some ass.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Please add me to Team Aiden. Finally they gave him a home and a gorgeous one at that. It reminds me of Nolan's S1 house of windows home.