Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Supreme Fan

I really was glad that Travis hit Noah - given all the mean things he was saying. I mean, it was just cruel when he was mocking the way Travis was talking. I don't see it as having a ton of anger issues - the anger was correctly placed at a guy who was turning into a bully at the party. Ordering people around, referring to deaf people as "you people" and finally mocking the way Travis talked.

I like the Travis/Bay friendship. I'm hoping they don't ditch Travis and have him turn into this psycho guy. He's such a sweet character and he really cares about Daphne.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

No, but there were points when Travis could have handled it better too. It wasn't a good situation on either side.

But I did like the little moment between Bay and Travis when he asked her if it was okay if they could switch it up.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Addicted Fan

They shared a nice little moment. I hope he doesn't start to be a jerk against all hearing people. Bay has always been kind to him.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

I hope he doesn't either.

Well, as much as I love Bay she did get him into quite a pickle, but he didn't hold it against her, so I don't see why he would start now.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I hope he doesn't either.

Well, as much as I love Bay she did get him into quite a pickle, but he didn't hold it against her, so I don't see why he would start now.
Travis seems to like Bay, so I really hope he won't turn that off and not want to be friends with her.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Hopefully they can continue to be friends.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BemmettFan1 (View Post)
I had pretty much let my Bay/Travis thing go until Bay made the comment to Daphne. I think that the only thing that could've made that scene funnier is if Emmett was there when Bay said that to Daphne. He probably would've been like, "Excuse me, I'm gonna go kill Travis." or something along those lines.
I would have LOVED to see that scene Emmett always makes me smile.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I would have LOVED to see that scene Emmett always makes me smile.
Me too, I adore him <3

Travis can be such a sweetheart but he has several things to work through.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know on how good of terms Travis and Bay will be after this half. It was pretty crappy how he was like "No offense, but NO!" at her. Definitely turned me off a bit, especially since he did beg her to help out and seemed sincere.

I really wasn't a fan of how he turned on her. I do wonder if part of it was due to her association with Noah though because he was willing to let Bay in, but not Noah.

I do think Ryan and Vanessa have good chemistry and I wouldn't want to see a possible friendship destroyed because of this Carlton story.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know on how good of terms Travis and Bay will be after this half. It was pretty crappy how he was like "No offense, but NO!" at her. Definitely turned me off a bit, especially since he did beg her to help out and seemed sincere.

I really wasn't a fan of how he turned on her. I do wonder if part of it was due to her association with Noah though because he was willing to let Bay in, but not Noah.

I do think Ryan and Vanessa have good chemistry and I wouldn't want to see a possible friendship destroyed because of this Carlton story.
I think it was in part due to Bay's association with Noah. I wonder how Travis will handle things if Noah and Daphne become an item this summer.

If I was Bay, after that display from Travis, Noah's newly discovered connection to Daphne, Emmett closing the door on me, and Daphne not wanting me at Carlton, I would have a really hard time going back to Carlton in the fall. It almost makes me wish Bay could just run away with Ty.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Travis was not the cuddly bear he can be. Even Natalie was standing up for Bay and Noah.

I just hope Travis and the rest of the kids don't try and make things difficult for Bay...and well..whoever else is there as part of the program.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Actually, at this point, I wouldn't be offended if Bay turns on this friendship. He's not really behaving the way a true friend should and I would like him to learn that it's not cool to turn around in the present and treat others the way he was treated. I don't get why he's being so hostile to someone like Bay, who really literally did nothing to him, it's not like she is someone from his past he has grievances with.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Actually, at this point, I wouldn't be offended if Bay turns on this friendship. He's not really behaving the way a true friend should and I would like him to learn that it's not cool to turn around in the present and treat others the way he was treated. I don't get why he's being so hostile to someone like Bay, who really literally did nothing to him, it's not like she is someone from his past he has grievances with.
Pretty much!!

Don't act so sincere when you need her help and then when she is of no use to you turn on her.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah, that's the real kicker. You can really do some serious damage to not only a relationship, but a person, when using them like that. I don't see Bay letting the treatment Travis has been dishing out to her effect her on extreme levels, but a weaker or more sensitive person might turn around and do exactly what he's been doing to the hearing community as a whole: take the bad treatment out against the whole deaf community.

That's not cool ~ that's how bias, discrimination, and hate perpetuates a cycle back and forth.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

That is a very good point. I think Bay has been through worse and is wise enough to not let a few peoples' opinions bother her. She is more likely to say what she said to Natalie "Because every hearing person in the world is the same. We're all out to get you," than do something mean or spiteful.