Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-29-2014, 05:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Old 07-29-2014, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I am more mad at Bay for assuming that Emmett owes Tank anything. Emmett and Tank do not know each other from the sand in a box so why does Emmett have to extend himself to Tank and Tank doesn't care too much for him.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
I think I am more mad at Bay for assuming that Emmett owes Tank anything. Emmett and Tank do not know each other from the sand in a box so why does Emmett have to extend himself to Tank and Tank doesn't care too much for him.
I think if Bay had known what went down at the club/bar place, it might have changed how she saw Tank.

Tank is just to wishy-washy for me
Old 08-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I hope we get some scenes on the next episode. I miss them!
Old 08-02-2014, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I hope we get some scenes on the next episode. I miss them!
My intuition tells me that the writers choose to make it either feast or famine when it comes to Bay & Emmett scenes, and the last three episodes will be a feast.

I especially believe Bay & Emmett will be the focus of the last two episodes.

It's odd how the middle of the season was bereft of Bay & Emmett, though.

It is like we had three episodes with good exposure, four episodes with horrible (meaning NO) exposure, and now, you will have three episodes with good exposure again. The writers have a lot of characters to juggle, so I guess that is how they mapped out their season.

If the writers were insistent that the show could not include Bay & Emmett for those middle episodes, then I wish we could have learned more about Sharee and her mom OR Matthew OR Travis and his family OR Renzo.

Tank's story isn't as interesting to me, as their stories are. I feel like the only reason the writers included Tank's story is so Bay could get over her guilt.

At least, she did!
Old 08-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

can't wait for the episode!
Old 08-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
can't wait for the episode!
What are you looking forward to seeing between Bay & Emmett?
Old 08-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I said I wouldn't watch...but alas, here I am getting ready.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Anything really. They need to have a few scenes, I miss them!
Old 08-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Bay is going to follow Emmett to film school.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:08 PM
Addicted Fan

it was a sweet scene. but i want them to make a plan together. not just emmett's plan, or bay's plan.

so i'm not sure how to feel about this atm.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
it was a sweet scene. but i want them to make a plan together. not just emmett's plan, or bay's plan.

so i'm not sure how to feel about this atm.
I don't like it at all.

In my opinion, there is a serious lack of trust on Bay's part. If Emmett and Bay are going to have a future, she needs to trust him and lean on him as a support system.

I would have thought that Bay had matured after last summer. But I see her doing the same thing with Emmett that she did with Ty. It's never a good idea to invite yourself into someone's life the way that she is doing. Emmett is a more receptive partner than Ty, but Bay needs to level with Emmett and make plans WITH him, not for him.

I don't think it's going to work, if she continues on this path.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't see it that way I think for years she is always been set on going to Art school and sometimes life does give you turns in life that you don't expect aka not getting into the college of your choice etc.. I think it is fine that Bay would want to go to a school where she can figure out herself ALOT of young people are doing that.

She is not just doing for Emmett a part of her is doing it for herself too.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't see it that way I think for years she is always been set on going to Art school and sometimes life does give you turns in life that you don't expect aka not getting into the college of your choice etc.. I think it is fine that Bay would want to go to a school where she can figure out herself ALOT of young people are doing that.

I would agree with you, if this episode had shown Bay to be a person strong enough to share what she is going through with Emmett.

But Bay hid the truth from Emmett (to protect him), just like Ty hid the truth from her. That is not what you do in a mature, committed relationship. It just isn't.

If Bay can get herself to a place where she no longer has a need to do that, a place where she can trust Emmett with the truth AND trust that Emmett wants to KNOW the truth (protecting him from it is wrong), then yes, accompanying him to USC sounds like fun and could be a good adventure for her, too.

Also, I didn't have the impression Bay was planning to attend USC herself. Did you?
Old 08-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Agreed. And I don't think she necessarily made the decision for him...she told him that she thinks he should go. And that she wants to go with him. I, honestly think wherever he went, she would want to go..Lizzy said tonight that they had a plan for them and him not going to the dr with her played into that plan.

I know Bay said she wasn't jealous when Jennifer was standing there with Emmett...but I think she was...I think she was jealous that Jennifer is someone who could have a future with him...I mean, at that point she thought she was at risk (which she still is), and could leave Emmett the way Angelo left them. And I think that terrifies her! She wants a future with him but she sees that being taken away by this possible aneurysm.