View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 07:17 PM
bemmett4life
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
I don't see it that way I think for years she is always been set on going to Art school and sometimes life does give you turns in life that you don't expect aka not getting into the college of your choice etc.. I think it is fine that Bay would want to go to a school where she can figure out herself ALOT of young people are doing that.

She is not just doing for Emmett a part of her is doing it for herself too.
Agreed. And I don't think she necessarily made the decision for him...she told him that she thinks he should go. And that she wants to go with him. I, honestly think wherever he went, she would want to go..Lizzy said tonight that they had a plan for them and him not going to the dr with her played into that plan.

I know Bay said she wasn't jealous when Jennifer was standing there with Emmett...but I think she was...I think she was jealous that Jennifer is someone who could have a future with him...I mean, at that point she thought she was at risk (which she still is), and could leave Emmett the way Angelo left them. And I think that terrifies her! She wants a future with him but she sees that being taken away by this possible aneurysm.