Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

That's great that there's other Bay/Ty fans out there! Maybe that'll help get Ty brought back in the latter half of season three.

Quote:
I really do think that they want to stretch out a dramatic love triangle between E/B/T. And they also seem to like the idea of having a vet suffering from PTSD as well (even if they didn't really focus on that part so much). So they do have a lot of... investment in the character. Much more than Jace who I still don't quite get the point of having on the show.
I agree. There is a lot of investment in this character, more so than other recurring characters. A lot of this has to do with the fact that he does have ties with characters other than Bay, which we did see somewhat this time around. With the amount of effort that they've spent developing Ty's character, I can't see the writers simply forgetting about him (I hope!)

I just wish that we would've been able to see more scenes of Ty with Regina, Daphne and Adrianna. Considering his history with them, this was sorely lacking.

BTW - there was an update to Germany, here we come! on ff.net. Bay/Ty fics always cheer me up.

Last edited by *Lizzie*; 09-30-2013 at 04:55 PM
Old 10-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm writing a one-shot for Bay/Ty as I spe... uh type.

Hopefully I'll be able to update LaK soon. I'm gunna try to get my lab done lickety split! (It's a bit tedious so I've been putting it off and putting it off...). Once that's done, I'll be working on LoB.

I too really wish that they'd expanded on Ty's relationship with Daphne, Regina, and Adriana. He really seems to humble Daphne a lot (which he character has needed as of late).

I hope that they don't toss a character aside like Ty. He's got a lot of layers that haven't been explored yet. I.e. What happened with his mom? Or what is planning after his time in the army is up? Etc, etc.
Simple stuff like that can be explored (and of course they won't forget his relationship with Bay).

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan

Last edited by EyesOnFire; 10-02-2013 at 01:58 PM
Old 10-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Goody! I can't wait to read your one shot and for the update to LaK! More things to read makes me happy.

Yeah, there are so many things to be explored with Ty. I agree, we should find out what happened with his mom. Also, his father was briefly mentioned, but there are obvious issues there, so there's a lot to be explored there as well.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Loyal Fan

It's actually a 50 prompt challenge one shot! Lotsa tiny Bay/Ty stories ahead!

So 50, 5 sentence B/T stories for everyone to enjoy. You'll have to let me know which prompts are your favourite. I'm on #20 right now and #05 is my current favourite. Here's a little spoiler: The prompt for #05 is 'Potato'

There's been an update to GHWC! It's a really cute chapter.

I'd love to explore what happened with his parents. I think that whatever happened to his mom must have really affected (effected?) him. We know his dad took off when he was little, but was that before or after what happened with his mom?

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan
Old 10-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I dont understand what we are supposed to do with the story. Can you give me an example? I will do anything to give them more exposure
Old 10-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Loyal Fan

I just mean when I post the 50 prompt one-shot, tell me which prompt and paragraph was your favourite.

That's all.

I too will do anything to give them more exposure. That's why I'm doing all these B/T fics before my THG one (because Everthorne/Galeniss has lots of exposure already).

Lock and Key (a little over half done)
Hands of Time (working on second part of two-shot)
Promise Me You'll Stay (Likely a five-shot)
Loving Her Is... (50 prompt one-shot)
Nameless aU fic (20 or so chapters roughly planned)

Never thought that I'd be writing 5 SAB fics. I always thought that I'd be doing HP ones.

Old 10-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait for your 50 prompt one shot! That sounds interesting and different. You've already got me intrigued with "potato"

Wow! You have a lot of fics on the go right now! Looks like we'll have a lot to look forward to in the future!

Also, there's been an update to GHWC! Another great chapter!
Old 10-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Haha I'm glad you're intrigued. Potato flowed very easily and it's very sweet.

I think I have far too many going on. But hey! The more Eggplants, the better!

Old 10-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yay, I love the SaB Facebook page when they post a photo of Bay and Ty in bed together first thing Monday morning.

I truly believe he will be back in the middle/end of season 3.

Bay looks so happy in that picture. They are meant to be.

I still think Emmett and Daphne are perfect for one another and so does Vanessa as she said in an early interview.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

That's awesome! Is it the scene that's from episode 7? That scene always makes me smile. They're so good together in that whole episode.

At least it seems less and less likely that Ty will be killed. Now badly hurt or MIA on the other hand...

I prefer Daphne and Emmett as friends, mostly because tv really lacks solid M/F friendships that don't result in some romance or sex in it. D/E is one of those rare pairings so far (and even then they strayed that way). If the show had more of those M/F friendships, then I wouldn't mind it. Daphne's not afraid to call Emmett out which I really like.

A beautiful update to GHWC has occurred!

Old 10-07-2013, 04:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes maybe you are right friendships are good.

Still think they are better together than Bemmett.

That update was good!
Old 10-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

That update for GHWC was so sweet - I already can't wait for the next one!

Quote:
I prefer Daphne and Emmett as friends, mostly because tv really lacks solid M/F friendships that don't result in some romance or sex in it. D/E is one of those rare pairings so far (and even then they strayed that way). If the show had more of those M/F friendships, then I wouldn't mind it. Daphne's not afraid to call Emmett out which I really like.
I agree. It's really rare on TV for a M/F friendship to stay platonic - which is why I like the way they've kept Daphne and Emmett.

Quote:
That's awesome! Is it the scene that's from episode 7? That scene always makes me smile. They're so good together in that whole episode.

At least it seems less and less likely that Ty will be killed. Now badly hurt or MIA on the other hand...
I agree, that whole ep was one of my favs. It really highlighted how well Bay and Ty work together and how close they actually are.

As for Ty's future, I'm thinking MIA for a few episodes, probably at the end of 3A. They would be able to get a lot of emotion for a storyline like that. It would show how Bay is affected, as well as Daphne, Regina and Adrianna. It could also delve a little deeper in MB's character. Of course, a MIA storyline would probably be the motivation that MB would need to tell Bay the truth about the lie Ty told.

Quote:
Yay, I love the SaB Facebook page when they post a photo of Bay and Ty in bed together first thing Monday morning.
What a great way to start a Monday morning!
Old 10-07-2013, 05:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lizzie* (View Post)
That update for GHWC was so sweet - I already can't wait for the next one!

I agree. It's really rare on TV for a M/F friendship to stay platonic - which is why I like the way they've kept Daphne and Emmett.

I agree, that whole ep was one of my favs. It really highlighted how well Bay and Ty work together and how close they actually are.

As for Ty's future, I'm thinking MIA for a few episodes, probably at the end of 3A. They would be able to get a lot of emotion for a storyline like that. It would show how Bay is affected, as well as Daphne, Regina and Adrianna. It could also delve a little deeper in MB's character. Of course, a MIA storyline would probably be the motivation that MB would need to tell Bay the truth about the lie Ty told.

What a great way to start a Monday morning!
Awwww thank you all. I am loving that story. New chapter is almost done and will be posted tomorrow morning.

I also loved the FB picture!
Old 10-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Hey yo.

Just checking in. Feeling like I've been neglecting ya'll lately.

I'm glad you guys are writing a lot! Always nice to have fanfiction
Old 10-09-2013, 04:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Who are you again?

It is always nice to have fanfiction. Nothing beats it!