Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2018, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerZone90 (View Post)
We have to wait and see.Also i am so curious to see their back story before the curse.Because with the coronation of Tiana we saw that Regina and he know each other for quite some time.Hmm wondering what has happend between them?
I think it's certain they were lovers at some point during her years as the EQ. It also seems like it wasn't just a brief, one or two time thing because he said "you always did know me". We know nothing about his feelings, but I feel like we can assume she didn't love him because she really didn't start healing from losing Daniel until season 2 in Storybrooke. Also she told Tinkerbell she was afraid being happy would make her weak and she wasn't willing to chance that.

We don't know if there was something going on between them in the years after Tiana's coronation as well or if they just saw each other that one night. I think we have a decent chance of finding that out since that is the time period most of the flashbacks are taking place in this part of the season. I'll be surprised if they go all the way back to her EQ days to when they first met.
Old 03-27-2018, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

x
Old 03-27-2018, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think it's certain they were lovers at some point during her years as the EQ. It also seems like it wasn't just a brief, one or two time thing because he said "you always did know me". We know nothing about his feelings, but I feel like we can assume she didn't love him because she really didn't start healing from losing Daniel until season 2 in Storybrooke. Also she told Tinkerbell she was afraid being happy would make her weak and she wasn't willing to chance that.

We don't know if there was something going on between them in the years after Tiana's coronation as well or if they just saw each other that one night. I think we have a decent chance of finding that out since that is the time period most of the flashbacks are taking place in this part of the season. I'll be surprised if they go all the way back to her EQ days to when they first met.

Yes but after the last episode Regina admited she has feeling for him.I don't know but their story is getting really interesting and of course complicated.We have to wait and see what comes..
Old 04-02-2018, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She has feelings for him, but clearly doesn't trust him. It doesn't seem to be promising, but we'll see.

Such a handsome man, though!
Old 04-02-2018, 04:44 AM
Elite Fan

He's clearly up to something, but just what, and why, remains to be seen.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was glad he gave the magic to Regina.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Something that I realized last night is that Facillier is the show's new "Snape" archetype character (Rumple having been the original example of said archetype).
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 04-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

x
Old 04-10-2018, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Such a handsome man!
Old 04-14-2018, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

x
Old 04-14-2018, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

I was willing to give him a chance, but not anymore. I probably would have liked him as just a villain if he wasn't involving Regina in his manipulations. She's better off without him. This story reminds me too much of Zelena and Hades.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He may care about Regina, but yes, I don't see a future for them.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

I suspect Regina is just a means to an end for him, but we'll see. Either way, I agree that they don't have a future together.

I got the impression from the last scene that he killed Nick because Nick got caught. I'm not sure why though because Nick didn't know it was Facilier who woke him, so it wasn't like Nick would be telling anyone that Facilier had anything to do with this. I guess he was just irritated that Nick didn't kill Gothel before he got caught.
Old 04-15-2018, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

He is definitely a villain. But Daniel Francis is wonderful.
Old 04-15-2018, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I got the impression from the last scene that he killed Nick because Nick got caught. I'm not sure why though because Nick didn't know it was Facilier who woke him, so it wasn't like Nick would be telling anyone that Facilier had anything to do with this. I guess he was just irritated that Nick didn't kill Gothel before he got caught.
Perhaps he hoped Nick could kill Gothel, and couldn't now because he was caught, but really I got the impression he killed him more because he was irritated with him.