Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2017, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

at the time, it probably made sense. but Emma wouldnt keep the name of a family who sent her back like she was a pair of jeans. and I guess this family gave all the rights to the state and she wouldnt be "swan" (in the case whatever name that was)

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 03-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I immediately loved the fact she'd chosen the Swan name herself. Somehow that seems perfect to me.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Doesn't surprise me that Hoodeon was about to run Emma through when she had no means to defend herself. Being a coward must run in the family.

Sorry. I just really hated that smug look on his face when he saw that Emma was powerless. I mean, what did she ever do to him?

Last edited by scififan2009; 03-08-2017 at 06:10 AM
Old 03-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Not so sure about that. It wasn't cowardly. He got the better of her by disarming her in their fight, and then he lost - to her magic. Seems like a fair fight to me.

His explanation was made very clear to his parents as to why he's after the Savior. It must be a pretty dark realm for him wanting to take extreme measures. Hopefully, we'll learn more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
I immediately loved the fact she'd chosen the Swan name herself. Somehow that seems perfect to me.
It really is.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

It's very rude to try to kill someone without their permission. Didn't the Black Fairy teach him any manners?
Old 03-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Loyal Fan

I am curious why he thinks he can take her power if he kills her. She isn't cursed like the DO, and we haven't seen anyone else gain power by killing someone who had magic. I wonder if he was destined to be the next savior (if the BF hadn't interfered) and that's why he thinks this is possible.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wondered about that too. It seems unlikely to me that the way to gain dark magic and the way to gain light magic would be the same, though.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
I am curious why he thinks he can take her power if he kills her. She isn't cursed like the DO, and we haven't seen anyone else gain power by killing someone who had magic. I wonder if he was destined to be the next savior (if the BF hadn't interfered) and that's why he thinks this is possible.
Great questions, and had the same thoughts. Guess there is more to the Savior mythology than just being the product of true love.

Prefer answers sooner rather than later.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the flashback to Emma on the streets. It was a nice scene.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Wow, what an end to the first half of the season! There are a few things I'm not really sure on how I feel about though.

First is Gideon. It was bad enough that Belle's pregnancy was sped up let alone seeing her son grown up all of a sudden. I hope that at some point, they are able to reverse what happened and Gideon can have a proper childhood and Belle can watch him grow up normally. I want to know more about how the Black Fairy/Rumple's mother took him as a baby from Blue, and see how he was raised. I presume there will be a later episode explaining this? I hope? And also, I don't get his reasoning for killing Emma. He wants to kill Emma so he can be a saviour? How on earth can killing someone, let alone a saviour make him a saviour? Obviously the Black Fairy warped his mind but even so. I guess there's one kind of good thing coming out of this. Rumple's actually being reasonable for once and admits to Belle that he actually doesn't want his son to kill Emma because he knows what that path will lead him. I hope Rumple and Belle can work together to help their son and stop him. Perhaps this will somehow help repair their shattered relationship. Did love the sword fight with Emma and Gideon though. I'm glad she managed to change her own fate! She did it! But just for now maybe?

Emma's wish world is confusing. Good on Emma for figuring out another way to warp out by going to Pinocchio. If there was anyone who was going to believe that she's from another realm it would be him. Regina desperately wanting to know if this Robin is happy in a world without her was breaking my heart. When she first asks Robin if he's happy and he answers why wouldn't he be the look on her face broke my heart further. But after they get captured by the Sheriff and they spend some time together she learns that he's still just a common thief, Marian was never his wife and she died a long time ago in this world and that he actually isn't happy. Anyways, when she bought Robin back to Emma and Pinocchio after he had finished the portal after they escape, Emma made the startling suggestion that Robin could come with them. I was not really expecting that. She points out that maybe the reason Robin hasn't aged in this wish world is because part of Regina's Robin's soul lives on through him. After learning from August/Pinocchio that she can create her own fate, she tells Regina it's her turn to create her own fate. So Regina could wish a part of Robin alive again! That moment when they came through the portal and it looked like it didn't work, and Regina closed her eyes you could tell she was wishing for Robin to come through. And he did! And so now, Robin is back, alive! But not quite the same Robin as before. He has to learn about Storybrooke again. Will he fall in love with Regina again? Whilst it's awesome to have him back and for Regina too it doesn't feel right to me. Robin Hood had been dead for more than half a season now. Regina was still grieving over his death but slowly moving on. And what about Roland? This wish world Robin of Locksley never had a son. What is he going to think when his father returns miraculously from the dead, but he's not actually his father? Ok, yes, a part of original Robin's soul lives through him, so maybe he'll know Roland. Ugh. Too complicated. It was just about fine enough going to the underworld to bring back someone from the dead, but to bring someone back from the dead from another's wish? Or was this all Regina's wish after all? I have so many questions for this episode. I can't even.

The best part - Wish Hook trying to 'save' Emma.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Wow, what an end to the first half of the season! There are a few things I'm not really sure on how I feel about though.

First is Gideon. It was bad enough that Belle's pregnancy was sped up let alone seeing her son grown up all of a sudden. I hope that at some point, they are able to reverse what happened and Gideon can have a proper childhood and Belle can watch him grow up normally. I want to know more about how the Black Fairy/Rumple's mother took him as a baby from Blue, and see how he was raised. I presume there will be a later episode explaining this? I hope? And also, I don't get his reasoning for killing Emma. He wants to kill Emma so he can be a saviour? How on earth can killing someone, let alone a saviour make him a saviour? Obviously the Black Fairy warped his mind but even so. I guess there's one kind of good thing coming out of this. Rumple's actually being reasonable for once and admits to Belle that he actually doesn't want his son to kill Emma because he knows what that path will lead him. I hope Rumple and Belle can work together to help their son and stop him. Perhaps this will somehow help repair their shattered relationship.
I think this is pretty much what most of us were thinking after this episode Yes, these questions may be answered later

icon by me