Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2015, 12:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

x

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-30-2015, 10:08 AM
Extreme Fan

That is gorgeous, LC. Thanks for posting!
Old 03-30-2015, 11:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

No problem!

I just love the dream pun.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 03-30-2015, 02:48 PM
Absolute Fan

When Gold said at the end of the episode that he has something and when Regina sees this thing will make her do what he wants I thought immediately it has something to do with Robin....
Old 03-30-2015, 03:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree. I'm thinking it could be his heart. But that brings about tons of other questions, like how could he even take it in the first place? He didn't have magic in NYC...

and then, it'd be too repeatitive, since he's already gotten Hook's in 4A. But it definitely has to do with Robin

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-30-2015, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

I don't know what it is, but I think it's something to do with Robin too. We know Henry is safe in SB, so Robin is the next most logical person. I agree that it would seem a bit repetitive of what happened with Hook in 4a. Could Robin survive in our world without a heart? People in magical realms can, but wouldn't someone in our world die without a heart?
Old 03-30-2015, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's what I thought gold meant too and we do see in the promo he is back

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-30-2015, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I agree. I'm thinking it could be his heart. But that brings about tons of other questions, like how could he even take it in the first place? He didn't have magic in NYC...

and then, it'd be too repeatitive, since he's already gotten Hook's in 4A. But it definitely has to do with Robin
Meaning Robin's heart? Never considered that, but I don't see how that is possible LWOM.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I meant Robin's heart. I don't know, but I can't think of anything else that would make Regina do his bidding "forever", as he said. I do realize that the questions raised by this will be many, like the ones you mentioned girls. But I wouldn't put it past Rumple to find a way and get Robin's heart, even in a world without magic.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-31-2015, 06:39 AM
Absolute Fan

As far as I understand, the problem with magic outside of Storybrooke isn't so much that it doesn't work there, but it's rather not a natural part of our world and therefore has to be imported, so to speak. We know Rumple's memory preservation spell worked in New York as long as he kept the object infused with the magic with him, Hook supposedly cloaked his ship with magic when he came to the big apple in the same episode, and of course Walsh could turn into a flying monkey because Zelena had found a way to bring magic to our world, too. That would leave the question where Rumple pulled the magic he might have needed in NYC from, but he's a resourceful guy. I'd say it's not impossible, but we'll probably find out one way or another in 4x17.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 03-31-2015, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

That's true, very little is impossible on this show. If that's how they want the story to go, they can find a way to make it work.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:33 AM
Absolute Fan

I hope they will truly let us know what happened to Robin and what danger he is in in the next episode! They drop these hints and I am grateful for them, but it builds up the tension and now I really, really, really want to know for sure!
Old 03-31-2015, 04:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think the only thing that makes sense is for him to use robin against her. It looks like in the promo the hospital room would be while he was stuck out sstorybrooke.im guessing he runs into robin there. I'm thinking this episode is a double pun about golds heart and I'm reference to robin being the hero with the heart of gold. I think in the beginning of the episode they would have to address that threat. He wouldn't use Henry that's his grandson. Ahhhhhh can't wait to see what happens these next week's are gonna be torture!
Old 03-31-2015, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Yeah, I meant Robin's heart. I don't know, but I can't think of anything else that would make Regina do his bidding "forever", as he said. I do realize that the questions raised by this will be many, like the ones you mentioned girls. But I wouldn't put it past Rumple to find a way and get Robin's heart, even in a world without magic.
Wouldn't that be a new low for Rumple? Clearly Regina would find a way to thwart him. Maybe this is where Emma's resources to find Robin comes in. To track him down in the outside world perhaps?
Old 04-02-2015, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

If Rumple's truly running out of time because of a serious health issue, and I agree they've hinted at it, he's probably past the point of worrying about what might be a new low for him and reaching his personal endgame, no matter what, is everything that still counts. I'd like to think he does have at least one line left he wouldn't be willing to cross, but if Rumple considers himself a dead man walking... I wouldn't expect him to pay much attention to a moral compass.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |