Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2014, 02:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I also don't think Marian is coming back from the dead.

I don't think there will be an OQ love triangle in which Robin will be at the center. I am a Robin Hood fan but I know that on OUAT his character is less of a core character than Regina. As such, if we get an OQ triangle (hopefully we won't) it will have Regina at the center (e.g. a villain who comes between Regina and Robin). This is because in the OQ pairing, she is the core OUAT character.

Examples = Neal/Emma/Hook. Emma is more of a core character than Hook and Neal.

I consider Snow/Charming/Abigail an exception because both Snow and Charming are core characters and any Snowing triangle can have either Snow or charming in the middle.

And I am referring to long drawn out triangles and not those that last for one episode.

The above is just my opinion. A and E are known for not being consistent. So, they could very well do a triangle with Robin in the middle. I highly doubt it though.

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 04-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Who knows what they can think up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Roland? Both Hood men might fight for Regina's affections.
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
Some people think Marian is not really dead.
I'm like NO. Damn it NO. I hate love triangles.
I never thought of a triangle until it was mentioned here, but as ya'll responded to me I'm kind of scared now. I could actually see it happening next season and I hate triangles. Since the Knave is coming into it, makes me wonder if it could be a male triangle. However, there's a possibility it could be a female one? But what other Disney girl could capture Robin's eye? I don't think it could be Marian and if it is that is mean. I think it would destroy my obsession with these two.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Passionate Fan

What programs do people use to make gifs btw? They always seem to be done as quick as lightning D:
Old 04-28-2014, 03:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Beautiful review of last night's episode... here's an excerpt about OQ:

The episode began with an excellent—and, let’s be honest, hot—way to ease into the intense thematic developments to come. After seeing the way Regina and Robin’s relationship played out before the curse was cast, I was a little disappointed that they ended up not being drawn together because of a romance between them in the lost year. It seemed the attraction was definitely there, but I actually think Regina having her heart was a huge hindrance to that relationship developing. Regina’s heart has known so much loss, pain, and darkness. Removing it has allowed her to move on from the pain she has carried in her heart since Daniel died. It allowed her to feel with her soul instead, and we know from Tinker Bell’s words that Robin is Regina’s soul mate. Not having her heart seemed to help Regina’s soul find its mate without the fear she still held in her heart about finding a second chance at happiness.

Because that’s what Regina and Robin are to one another—a second chance to love, a second chance to be happy. And Regina was so wonderfully happy in this first scene. Lana Parrilla has a thousand-watt smile, and I loved seeing it used without restraint at multiple times in this episode. Regina held on to bitterness, grief, and hatred for so long that it gives me endless joy to see her truly taking this chance to be happy. Watching Regina kiss Robin with a beautiful smile on her face reminded me that Once Upon a Time is so good at showing this basic truth: Love should bring out the best in a person.

Regina and Robin’s relationship development was very closely related to what Regina witnessed between Snow and Charming in the flashback portions of this episode. And I don’t just mean the obvious foreshadowing in Robin’s line about Regina using his heart to feel. I think witnessing true love at its most true had a profound impact on Regina. With or without her memories, it was clear that this was no longer something she sneered at, but something she actually believed in

SOURCE

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 04-28-2014, 03:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I never thought of a triangle until it was mentioned here, but as ya'll responded to me I'm kind of scared now. I could actually see it happening next season and I hate triangles. Since the Knave is coming into it, makes me wonder if it could be a male triangle. However, there's a possibility it could be a female one? But what other Disney girl could capture Robin's eye? I don't think it could be Marian and if it is that is mean. I think it would destroy my obsession with these two.
The knave is a bit too young to be in an OQ triangle.

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 04-28-2014, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It seemed the attraction was definitely there, but I actually think Regina having her heart was a huge hindrance to that relationship developing. Regina’s heart has known so much loss, pain, and darkness. Removing it has allowed her to move on from the pain she has carried in her heart since Daniel died.
Hmm I never thought of it that way. That's a good point. Despite having her heart making her feel more pain, I do think it will also allow her to feel even more happy, loving and content when she's with Robin. I'm a proponent of her getting it back.

As for the love triangle concern, Not worried at all.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-lu_Jovsn (View Post)
The knave is a bit too young to be in an OQ triangle.
Plus, he has a True Love already in Anastasia, the Red Queen/White Queen. I wonder what they are gonna do with that now that he's coming over seems like.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 04-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

I think we'll get a lot more Robin scenes because the Knave is coming since he was originally a part of the Merry men
Old 04-28-2014, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Wow great review, spot on.

Tbh i can't wait for Lana and Sean to talk about this relationship. It's so unique and beautifully done.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
I think we'll get a lot more Robin scenes because the Knave is coming since he was originally a part of the Merry men
Is it confirmed that he's coming? I'm all for it, as long as it results in more of Robin's backstory.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

^ don't know if it's spoiler-y or not, but yes it's confirmed
Old 04-28-2014, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

At least for the finale, he is.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 04-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh, I meant as regular cast member for next season.

I watched their scenes from OUATIW and I really enjoyed them.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Not sure about next season. I think we'll know for sure if Will will definitely be a core cast member as we near the 4th season.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 04-28-2014, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

^ yes! and I'm assuming we'll be learning if Sean gets promoted to series regular by then too