Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gosh, lol, just please no love triangles. I just have never been a fan of that kind of angst, I think it is cop-out drama.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 04-28-2014, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Who would they have a triangle with?
Old 04-28-2014, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

I do expect angst for the next season. Once doesn't tend to give couples a very long time of happiness before some drama or tribulation comes along. Which I am not complaining about because that'll only build up their love even more. Please no triangles! Although I can't picture them doing that...
Old 04-28-2014, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Who knows what they can think up.

I would say past loves but Daniel is gone for sure, we saw it. Marian is too, according to Robin's tale, but we did not actually see anything there. If she turned up still alive ... yikes.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:46 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT! Loving all the new icons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Gosh, lol, just please no love triangles. I just have never been a fan of that kind of angst, I think it is cop-out drama.
I think I'm in the minority but I like triangles when written well. I know that's a rarity, lol but in theory, I don't view them as a bad thing. OQ has so much potential for internal angst though...I don't see a need for any triangle.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

I don't see a triangle coming their way, their past loves are dead and there's no one else on the canvas. Unless they give them a triangle with Archie. Though, I don't see them bringing him back.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 04-28-2014, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
TFTNT! Loving all the new icons!

I think I'm in the minority but I like triangles when written well. I know that's a rarity, lol but in theory, I don't view them as a bad thing. OQ has so much potential for internal angst though...I don't see a need for any triangle.
Lol, I have just had aweful writing experiences with them for the relationships I invested in during the past: cheating or baby mama drama just ... ugh, lol. It ruined my investment in more than one show.

But agreed, I do not think Robin and Regina need external third party angst. There is enough internal conflict to resolve.

Old 04-28-2014, 02:06 PM
Absolute Fan

The sass! Robin's reaction!

X
Old 04-28-2014, 02:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Lol, I have just had aweful writing experiences with them for the relationships I invested in during the past: cheating or baby mama drama just ... ugh, lol. It ruined my investment in more than one show.
Most of the triangles I've had some investment in where ones in which I liked all 3 characters. Maybe that explains it. Then again, I loved Neal, Emma and Hook and I hated that mini triangle. However, that was mainly because I always knew Neal was the underdog and I never liked SF but as a Neal fan, the lack of balance in the writing was a turn off for me.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Roland? Both Hood men might fight for Regina's affections.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Some people think Marian is not really dead.
I'm like NO. Damn it NO. I hate love triangles.

I can't see them in a triangle with anyone else, because they would clearly always pick each other. This is not a situation like Neal/Emma/Hook, OQ are already attracted to each other and they are soulmates. When Regina loves, she loves deeply and she's extremely loyal, i can't see her with anyone else.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Get your votes in folks:

POLL: What was your favorite scene from Once upon a Time 3.19 "A Curious Thing"? | Spoilers

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 04-28-2014, 02:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
Some people think Marian is not really dead.
I'm like NO. Damn it NO. I hate love triangles.

I can't see them in a triangle with anyone else, because they would clearly always pick each other. This is not a situation like Neal/Emma/Hook, OQ are already attracted to each other and they are soulmates. When Regina loves, she loves deeply and she's extremely loyal, i can't see her with anyone else.
Marian is the only one who could cause serious angst but I highly doubt she's coming back from the dead...at least not permanently. lol
Old 04-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Marian is the only one who could cause serious angst but I highly doubt she's coming back from the dead...at least not permanently. lol
You never know with this show.

But i'd rather see basically everything else but a love triangle.