Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It will certainly be interesting to see how they figure things out.
Emma♥Neal
Old 11-23-2012, 07:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Yes. I hope it means there are many scenes with Emma & Regina when Emma and Snow White come back.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Please add me to the list.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome! I'll go add you.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome.

I miss the snark between them.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-24-2012, 05:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Swan Queen Morrilla
Old 11-30-2012, 04:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Sincerely, Anonymous
Old 11-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
Welcome.

I miss the snark between them.
I miss the snark too.

Thanks for the gifs.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

I found my HAVEN!!!! I am a HUGE Swan/Queen SHIPPER. Yes, SHIPPER. I brought you all this to show you what I mean...

"Swan/Queen - Hungry Eyes"

Hungry Eyes - Swan Queen Fanvideo - YouTube

(did not make this, although I wish I was this brilliant!)

Oh and can I be added before my head explodes because of the hotness between these two??! Thank you much in advance

Mel

edit: does anyone have an avatar that's FFF (fan forum friendly) size of Regina and Emma's "she looks like she is about to kiss her" when Emma comes to save Henry under the mines in season 1 and her and Regina talk first. It's in the video. I'd be eternally grateful because I wanna change my av. Thanks so much!!

Last edited by DaWsonSReaLJoEy; 11-30-2012 at 09:16 PM Reason: added more
Old 11-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome, Mel. I'm sure Tara will add you to the list as soon as she comes back.

Just so you are aware, this isn't a shipper thread, it's only a thread to discuss the canon relationship currently on the show. However, any UC or non-canon shipping discussion about any characters that people would like to see happen; however, is not currently, canon, is allowed to take place on this thread we have right here:

UC/Crossover Thread

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Jennifer about Regina and Emma

Quote:
Will Regina and Emma work together for the sake of Henry?
While our Storybrooke people are working together to get Emma and Snow home safe, can Emma and Regina finally stop the ‘He’s mine!’ feuding? “I don’t know that over the long-run it will,” Jennifer Morrison said. “I think, momentarily, Emma wants to have hope that this person can change and that if they both really want the best for Henry, that there’s hope for that.”
Link to the interview with the rest of the cast: Once Upon a Time Set Scoop: Sweaters, Sparks and Spells! - TV Fanatic
Old 12-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Absolute Fan

I get what Jennifer is saying, but I think especially over the long-run this relationship needs to evolve. Doesn't mean they have to stop bickering, they actually really shouldn't since the snark is part of what makes their dynamic so much fun, but the tug-o-war about Henry can't be dragged out forever. Especially now that Cora knows about the kid and is on her way to Storybrooke.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 12-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Welcome, Mel. I'm sure Tara will add you to the list as soon as she comes back.

Just so you are aware, this isn't a shipper thread, it's only a thread to discuss the canon relationship currently on the show. However, any UC or non-canon shipping discussion about any characters that people would like to see happen; however, is not currently, canon, is allowed to take place on this thread we have right here:

UC/Crossover Thread

Thank you for letting me know, I'm a little dusty with FF since I haven't posted in months and didn't realize this wasn't shipping. I gotcha now though and thank you for the link!!!

Mel
Old 12-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
I get what Jennifer is saying, but I think especially over the long-run this relationship needs to evolve. Doesn't mean they have to stop bickering, they actually really shouldn't since the snark is part of what makes their dynamic so much fun, but the tug-o-war about Henry can't be dragged out forever. Especially now that Cora knows about the kid and is on her way to Storybrooke.
Very much agreed. When I read that, I was a little like 'Huh?' - only because no relationship can remain stagnant forever, not only would that be boring and redundant to watch (even though their snarky banter back and forth is very entertaining to watch) but the Henry dynamic would never be able to change. Henry would be forever stuck in a situation where his adoptive mother and his birth mother are constantly going to war with each other. Not cool and as a viewer, I'd probably eventually get a bit irritated by it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy (View Post)
Thank you for letting me know, I'm a little dusty with FF since I haven't posted in months and didn't realize this wasn't shipping. I gotcha now though and thank you for the link!!!

Mel
Not a problem. You have any questions, just feel free to ask.

Tara is a little busy with personal responsibilities at the moment, so if you still wanted to be added here, I can go ahead and add you if you want.