4. CinnamonHummingbird
5. baelfire24
6. My Fire My Blood
7. sourburst
8. Bandit Regina

Last edited by CityGal; 05-18-2016 at 06:25 PM
Old 02-22-2013, 06:53 PM
Addicted Fan

KOUAT12: Thanks for the new thread! I don't despise Milah. I actually like her. (Don't throw stones at me, .) Can you please add me to this list?

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 02-22-2013, 06:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Added you to the list. I don't despise her either, even through I didn't like how she treated Rumpel in the last episode. I want more of her backstory and why she married Rumpel.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks!

I don't like the way she treated Rumpel either. But I understand why she left him. (Bae is different because he was a child. I know what it's like to be abandoned by a parent. So, I have issues with Milah abandoning Bae.)

I want to see why they got married as well. They seemed to really care for one another before things went south. I hope that the marriage wasn't arranged, but I don't discount that it could have been.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera-Sabe (View Post)
Thanks!

I don't like the way she treated Rumpel either. But I understand why she left him. (Bae is different because he was a child. I know what it's like to be abandoned by parent. So, I have issues with Milah abandoning Bae.)

I want to see why they got married as well. They seemed to really care for one another before things went south. I hope that the marriage wasn't arranged, but I don't discount that it could have been.
I don't want their marriage to be arranged either.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

KOUAT12: Please add me too . I wanna know more about her.

Hi Mima .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
I don't want their marriage to be arranged either.
Hopefully we'll see flashbacks of that before the season ends.

Hi, Ilda!

Old 02-22-2013, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Ilda: Added you to the list. I want to know what her life was like with Hook and before she met Rumpel.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks KOUAT12 .

KOUAT12 and Mima: I think we should have a Milah´s episode. I mean, the whole point of this show is the curse that Rumpel made to find Bae. She´s Bae´s mother so, yes she deserves a episode too. I want some flashbacks where we can compare her life with Rumpel and with Hook.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Addicted Fan

KOUAT12 and Ilda: ITA with you guys. I would like to see what her relationship was like with Rumpel and Hook. I, too, want to know more about her. We know very little about her life that's not entwined with Rumpel and later on Hook. It will make us, the audience, understand her better, I think.

Old 02-22-2013, 08:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Mima: Yeah, i think that Milha started to dislike Rumpel after she found out what he did to leave the war. But there´s something more.

I think Milah was happy at first because Rumpel´s father didn´t had a good reputation but Rumpel wanted to be diffferent. Then Milah realised that Rumpel wasn´t that different after all. I think it took him a lot of courage to do what he did after all, he was hurt for life but Milah didn´t saw things that way. So, later Hook appears and Milah may have like it Hook but i think that was after she went with him. She went with him at first because she was trying to run from the life she had, as a wife of a coward.

This is what happens in real life actually. A wife gets bored of her typical housewife life and when something/someone appears that can change her life to a more exciting life, she goes for it.

There´s a lesson here, i mean of course when a woman leaves her husband she doesn´t deserves to die but what Milah did, not only lead her to her death but also to a series of happenings that transformed Rumpel´s and Bae´s life into a nightmare.

Sometimes i wrote a lot sorry about that .

Have a good night/day . I´m off for today .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Mima: I think Milah was happy at first because Rumpel´s father didn´t had a good reputation but Rumpel wanted to be diffferent. Then Milah realised that Rumpel wasn´t that different after all. I think it took him a lot of courage to do what he did after all, he was hurt for life but Milah didn´t saw things that way. So, later Hook appears and Milah may have like it Hook but i think that was after she went with him. She went with him at first because she was trying to run from the life she had, as a wife of a coward.

This is what happens in real life actually. A wife gets bored of her typical housewife life and when something/someone appears that can change her life to a more exciting life, she goes for it.

There´s a lesson here, i mean of course when a woman leaves her husband she doesn´t deserves to die but what Milah did, not only lead her to her death but also to a series of happenings that transformed Rumpel´s and Bae´s life into a nightmare.
I agree. Initially, Rumple was so driven to prove himself not a coward like his father that his ambition for a better life even outstripped Milah's. That was what I think drew her to him and made her want to be his wife. She believed that being with him would provide the excitement and status she craved. Once Rumple throws that all away for Bae, she realizes what they have now is the best Rumple is ever going to be able to provide. I think that's why in 'The Crocodile' she tries to get Rumple to move away. She wants to give their life together one last shot before abandoning Bae. If they moved, and Rumple got away from the image of him as a coward, he might be the man she married again. Once he turned her down she knew she had to get out or give up on her dreams.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey, I think Milha has a fairy tale of her own!

I was rereading an old ballad (there are a few different versions) that might have been some of the basis for Milha's story. The ballad is The Demon Lover. The basic story is that a married woman with at least one son (some versions give her more children) is approached by the captain of a ship who was the man she once loved. He tries to get her to leave with him but she refuses till he shows her the riches he has and the crew who will act as her servants.

In the ballads, she does spend some time dwelling on her child/children (either before or after leaving), but it doesn't stop her.

However, he is either a demon in disguise or the demonic ghost of her dead lover (one ballad explains at length how she didn't marry the other guy till she had been told this one died). The ship sinks and her soul is dragged down to hell.

A couple of the ballads touch on the grief of her husband when he discovers she's left. In one he commits suicide, leaving the children orphans.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:23 AM
Absolute Fan

I'd like to be added too.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 02-24-2013, 01:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeverett (View Post)
I agree. Initially, Rumple was so driven to prove himself not a coward like his father that his ambition for a better life even outstripped Milah's. That was what I think drew her to him and made her want to be his wife. She believed that being with him would provide the excitement and status she craved. Once Rumple throws that all away for Bae, she realizes what they have now is the best Rumple is ever going to be able to provide. I think that's why in 'The Crocodile' she tries to get Rumple to move away. She wants to give their life together one last shot before abandoning Bae. If they moved, and Rumple got away from the image of him as a coward, he might be the man she married again. Once he turned her down she knew she had to get out or give up on her dreams.

I don´t like her mostly because she left Bae but i think that she was (like you mention) ready to go to another place and start over, even if it was just for Bae. But when Rumpel refused, she finally had her confirmation that the things were going to stay the same. In this situation, if she wanted to start over, she could have take Bae with her but maybe Bae remind her of the life she had and she thought that with Bae by her side, she could never start a new life because the old one would be always there with her in the form of Bae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Hey, I think Milha has a fairy tale of her own!

I was rereading an old ballad (there are a few different versions) that might have been some of the basis for Milha's story. The ballad is The Demon Lover. The basic story is that a married woman with at least one son (some versions give her more children) is approached by the captain of a ship who was the man she once loved. He tries to get her to leave with him but she refuses till he shows her the riches he has and the crew who will act as her servants.

In the ballads, she does spend some time dwelling on her child/children (either before or after leaving), but it doesn't stop her.

However, he is either a demon in disguise or the demonic ghost of her dead lover (one ballad explains at length how she didn't marry the other guy till she had been told this one died). The ship sinks and her soul is dragged down to hell.

A couple of the ballads touch on the grief of her husband when he discovers she's left. In one he commits suicide, leaving the children orphans.

Thanks for sharing that Kelaine . I never hear of that but it´s interesting .
I may be wrong on this but i also think that is possible that Milah had her own story. Maybe she even had a better life than the one she had with Rumpel. She could be from a rich family but then she falls in love with Rumpel.

Welcome Rina .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide