Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Extreme Fan

20 mins for me!
Old 02-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

BEST EPISODE EVER.

As much as I love the other characters I wish they have been Manhattan and Manhattan only.

Michael Raymond James was truly amazing in this episode and his reunions with Emma & Gold were very realistic. I'm glad he didn't make excuses for himself and accept Emma had every right to be angry at him. I loved when he came in to save her Also Emma held that dreamcatcher for way too long.

I loved when he asked Emma why she kept the key chain and she looked so heartbroken Then Neal looked heartbroken because he thought there was hope between them

Emma went through an emotional rollercoaster in this episode. It was really painful when Henry told her she was just like Regina but it was understandable why he felt that way.

The small moment we got between Baelfire & Henry was so sweet. I'm so looking forward to their relationship. And when Neal realize he was his son, that moment was so good.

I felt bad for Rumpel but he had it coming. It would have been ridiculous if Bae would have forgiven him easily. I can't wait to see how their storyline develops.

The reveal at the end left me shocked but I think Rumpel is going to end up giving his life for Henry. I don't think Henry will kill him.

I'd write a lot more but I still excited of how awesome this episode was.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

This hurt a lot less than I had feared. Actually, it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been.

Even the ending wasn't that big a shocker, tbh.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 02-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok that answered questions that I knew the answers too

The ending was good, but I can probably already guess what's gonna happen there too

I give it 7/10
Old 02-17-2013, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

This was a great episode and I loved how the family came full circle. I hope The Seer is still around cause she was beautiful and a great guide. Maybe she's in SB in hiding till things calm down. Maybe she has a child of her own? I think Rump is going to find that happiness he'd been looking for when the family is officially reunited. Once everyone is back in FTL, Bae will be kicking ass and taking names Can't wait till the Oscars are done and the next episode happens.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

One of my favorite episode of the series. And the promos both the canadian one and the abc one I hate hiatus.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know what to say. I am still not happy that Rumple is Henry's grandfather. For good reason too. He is going to kill him.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Absolute Fan

My new favorite episode. It was amazing.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 02-17-2013, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
One of my favorite episode of the series. And the promos both the canadian one and the abc one I hate hiatus.
I need to watch the promos
Old 02-17-2013, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

It was an amazing episode.. I felt for all four of them ..

Rumple trying desperately to overcome his father's legacy.. only to be tricked by the seer who didnt give him all the info. He was proud to be a fighter, and then to find out he would die and never know his son.. Who would still go to the front knowing you would die and leave a child you never met? And all his efforts to reconnect to Bae.. he couldn't put into words how wrong he was.. and the look at the end, he obviously cares for Henry.. He's not going to let the future taint Henry. The bonding they had was obvious , Rumple has never opened up to someone as much , expect for Belle.

Bae, running because he's so angry at his dad.. All those years and any fond memories are gone. I felt for him this episode.. Staying away from Emma, because Pinocchio told him too.. Classic line.. But his own grief and guilt.. And bonding with his son at the end.. was sweet.

Emma, did wrong and right this episode.. She probably should have tried to explain to Gold the why's, as he was so desperate to find him. She should not have lied to Henry. And she was obviously hurt , rightly so and angry ay Neal. But I like how she noticed his dreamcatcher.

Henry, the bonding with his granddad.. priceless. bonding with his dad.. sweet. ANgry at Emma justified.

Promos for next episode..

All I can think is that Emma is going to force Hook to take them all back to SB to save Gold after he tried to murder him.. lol That'll be a slap in the face..

and yes I totally agree with everyone here.. Michael needs to be a regular... He was amazing..
and Robert Carlyle needs to win an emmy..
Old 02-17-2013, 07:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was absolutely amazing I was completely on the edge of my seat through the whole thing. Another 2 weeks off omg

The Thanksgiving comment was hysterical and the whole Neal coming back to save Emma was just an emotional roller coaster. This show will drive me over at this rate.

Neal was on fire today. He along with Rumple and Emma knocked it out of the park.

This was one of the best eps this season so far.
Favorite Pairing: Rumple and Belle

'All magic comes with a price!'
Old 02-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Opening Statement:

I don't even know where to start. This episode was just- yeah I got nothing. That's how blown away I am by all of this!

Onto the character reviews!

Emma: OMFG, Jen I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!! Best performance from her yet!

Her anger and frustration and confusion was just as perfect as I imagined it to be!

Emma/Snow: We got a phone conversation with them, I couldn't believe it. I had hoped for that and sure enough and it was perfect! I love how Emma's voice was shaking and how Mary Margaret was able to talk to her.

SwanThief: OMFG. The reunion we'd all waited for. I just could not believe it.

How many times had we dreamed of Neal noticing the keychain? How many times had we dreamed of Emma seeing the dream catcher? How many times had we written those scenarios in our fanfics?! I know I had countless times.

I don't know what scene I loved most because they were all so amazing.

I loved their talk in the alley and in the bar but I seriously lost it when Neal burst through his apartment and defended Emma against his father. He may have hated his father but he was not gonna stand against Gold hurting her!

**** man these two still love each other. Despite all of the anger and hatred and confusion that spark is still there, no denying it!

Emma/Henry: OMG their talk was just like I pictured, well one of the ways (another scenario I had played was more fluff than anything else). But I loved how Henry was, even going as far as saying that Emma was like Regina with the lying. Yeah that stung like hell but can't blame the kid.

Neal/Henry: Dude the way Henry found out was freakin awesome! The way Neal did too. All of the looks of realization- gah I was literally dying!

And Henry wanting to meet him- Neal and Henry talking, I was dying with father/son feels!

Henry: OMG, what kind of destiny does Henry have. Now he's gonna be Rumpel's undoing- in a good way or a bad way?!

Snow/David: Loved those two trying to figure out their family tree. LOL!

Closing Statement:

Normally my scale ratings go from 1-10, 1 being the worst-10 being the highest but this episode ranks far beyond a 10. I'm not even sure if I could pick a number on the scale.

Everything about it was perfect. It was all the angst I had waited for.

And the fact that this show had me pacing during commercials and had me crying- when a show is able to get me to do that then I know it's special. Usually it's only the crying but the fact that it got me pacing, it got me to do both- there are no words to describe how amazing it was.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Saw the ABC one, was it much different to the canadian one?

I need to see that one!

Old 02-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Saw the ABC one, was it much different to the canadian one?

I need to see that one!
For those who don't want to know do not read the rest of my post

yeah it was, basically Emma says to Neal ''so you know Hook'' and he mentions how he went to other worlds before coming to this one otherwise he would be a couple hundred years old by now, something to that effect.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
For those who don't want to know do not read the rest of my post

Spoiler:
Ooh. That is not how I understood happened to him at all, but hey. The consistancy on this show is so shockingly awful that honestly anything could have happened.