Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 11:43 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green eyed stone (View Post)
What kind of quotes are you refering to? Quotes from Hook and Emma?

I have a hard time keeping up, whenever I post something, there seems already to be new posts after I refresh my page
I know. I like that. How they always end up finding each other even though they dont intend to.

How the heck does Hook find out where his hook is?! this man. ever resourceful.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **bittersweet** (View Post)
I know. I like that. How they always end up finding each other even though they dont intend to.

How the heck does Hook find out where his hook is?! this man. ever resourceful.
Guess that means that they are so meant to be

I guess he guest the Charmings had it and he went looking for it at the sherrifs station.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:47 AM
Extreme Fan

I think it would be obvious if Emma has it that it would be at the police station. lol

I found that promo and it does look like he has something in his hand, but I'm not convinced that it is his hook. I think I would have to download it and put it in my video editor to see for sure.

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 02-18-2013, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What kind of quotes are you refering to? Quotes from Hook and Emma?

I have a hard time keeping up, whenever I post something, there seems already to be new posts after I refresh my page
I know what you meaning as you refreshing a page, its definately a change lol

What i mean is finding quotes from any quote from song lyrics or book quotes that suits Hook-Emma to use as future thread titles, like i got this title we using now from an Adele song......
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 02-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
I know what you meaning as you refreshing a page, its definately a change lol

What i mean is finding quotes from any quote from song lyrics or book quotes that suits Hook-Emma to use as future thread titles, like i got this title we using now from an Adele song......
I know and I like it. Inmagine how it will be when we have a first kiss or something like that

I think that's a good idea. I love the Adele title btw. It's such a wonderful song.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Total Fan

for those wanting to see the promo:

looks like Hook knocks Charming out with something else..probably just before getting his Hook. Also looks like Hook is DEF in NY..in the building..but Rumple is wounded in Neal's apartment....so my question is..where the heck are Hook & Emma?!
Old 02-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Gosh this forum will go crazy when they finally show some deep emotion for each other. I am going to love that.

But we are going pretty fast today and it was an episode that didn't even have them in it together. But it did move their story along that is for sure.

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 02-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

My prediction: In the CTV promo we see Emma still in Neal's apartment, talking about him being (probably) a Lost Boy. That's probably around the same time that Hook is attacking Rumple. He'll either make his way back upstairs, or they'll find him wounded; he'll tell them what happened and who did it. Neal will take care of Rumple while Emma goes after Hook.

And there will be much rejoicing.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **bittersweet** (View Post)
for those wanting to see the promo:

looks like Hook knocks Charming out with something else..probably just before getting his Hook. Also looks like Hook is DEF in NY..in the building..but Rumple is wounded in Neal's apartment....so my question is..where the heck are Hook & Emma?!
Thanks for posting it. I've played the scene a couple of times and it looks like he hits Charming with an umbrella. Charming also doesn't seems like he knows what hit him. He didn't expected Hook to be there I think.

Mabey Emma went after Hook after he stabbed Rumple.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mabey Emma went after Hook after he stabbed Rumple.
I'm thinking she'll have to. And she'll know exactly where to find him, 'cause how else would Captain Hook get to Manhattan?

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
I'm thinking she'll have to. And she'll know exactly where to find him, 'cause how else would Captain Hook get to Manhattan?
Agreed, and I can't wait for that to happen. I wonder what there conversation will be like when Emma catches up with Hook. She will propblably be not happy that he stabbed Rumple, but she also knows there is a lot of history between Hook and Rumple.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:58 AM
Extreme Fan

That would be interesting to see, however I'm not sure why Rumple would be on his own downstairs with Neal and Emma upstairs. He isn't familiar with NY. I just don't know. I think the scene with Neal and Emma happens after Hook attacks Rumple which will prompt the conversation in the first place. Otherwise I don't see Neal opening up about it.

Old 02-18-2013, 12:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperann1978 (View Post)
That would be interesting to see, however I'm not sure why Rumple would be on his own downstairs with Neal and Emma upstairs. He isn't familiar with NY. I just don't know. I think the scene with Neal and Emma happens after Hook attacks Rumple which will prompt the conversation in the first place. Otherwise I don't see Neal opening up about it.
Mabey he gives Emma and Neal some space to talk some more. But it's defenitly hard to say wheter Emma's conversation with Neal happends before or after Hook atacks Rumple. I tend to think after cause why else would he talk about knowing Hook. But that means there is little time for Emma to go after Hook. Guess we have to wait to see the awnsers for that.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
My prediction: In the CTV promo we see Emma still in Neal's apartment, talking about him being (probably) a Lost Boy. That's probably around the same time that Hook is attacking Rumple. He'll either make his way back upstairs, or they'll find him wounded; he'll tell them what happened and who did it. Neal will take care of Rumple while Emma goes after Hook.

And there will be much rejoicing.
Yep yep.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Yep yep.
I hope so