Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the add oh interesting that Hook is going to NY though that makes sense
Old 02-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
Hook is fighter, so it would make sense if he fights for Emma against Cora esp if she is planning something.... and also if he went back to them, which i dont see happening but if it did, it could mean to gain more info on her plans etc
Yeah the line about if a man doesn't fight for what he wants deserves what he gets just proves that Hook is a fighter. Not to mention all the things he has done. And if he's going to fight against Cora to protect Emma it would really make my day, cause I want a man for Emma that fights for her.

The only reason I can see Hook going back to the evil duo is to get something out of it, like you said mabey gain up on there plans or something like that. But he will never join them willinly again I believe.

Quote:
Thanks for the add oh interesting that Hook is going to NY though that makes sense
No problem.

Now that the evil duo has the location of the dagger, the only way for Hook to kill Rumple is to atack when he has no magic. So him going to New York makes indeed sence. And it will also mean I think CS scenes.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green eyed stone (View Post)
It also woudn't make scenes that if you have a character like Rumple to not go down that road of making him fully dark so that eventually he can be saved by his love. It would be stupid for the writters to let an oppertunity like that go. And Bae dying could be the ultimate thing that will trigger that with Rumple.

I think Cora will defenitly go after Emma. But I think it will be more about getting Henry back for Regina so she will also be redeemed in Regina's eyes.
I'm sure Hook would help if Cora is atacking emma. Though I can not see him joing team Charming yet. He will be on his own and helping when it suits him. And helping to protect Emma will suit him I would say.

I love that gif so much. We should hold on to it and post it when we reach 50 threads in the new paige for the OP.
If Cora goes after Emma you be sure there will be tons of people protecting her, including Killian Jones at the front of the line. He will be on which ever side Emma is on.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:20 AM
New Fan

The OP is so beautiful

I can't wait for the next ep! Hook in Manhattan He's the only one in her life that doesn't run away from her!
Old 02-18-2013, 11:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
If Cora goes after Emma you be sure there will be tons of people protecting her, including Killian Jones at the front of the line. He will be on which ever side Emma is on.
He beter be on the front line protecting her
Old 02-18-2013, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
Welcome!

Yeah it is going to be amazing seeing Hook in Manhattan. He doesn't like the sense of deja-vu he gets from Emma being with Rumple.

It probably explains why he reacts the way he does to Rumple.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Definately thats the kind of man Emma deserves, one who fights for her and anyone!!!!!

And rightly so.... Hook doesnt run from her, whenever she is he somehow finds her where he wants to go

Hook has nothing wrong to Emma, he hasnt even wronged her at all, or lied to her in a way!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
That's all they can really do with Rumple, is to take everything away from him and send him off the deep end. Belle is "gone", but not dead - - so that can be fixed, and save him in the end. A dead Bae (as in, no coming back from) will be enough to drive him over that edge, though.

They're just so damn pretty...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a2daa36c4...6j41o8_400.jpg

Exactly what else can they do with Rumpel in terms of that... make him go totally worst... then bring on Belle, even though sometimes i feel she is blind to Rumpel at times, and gives him alittle too much credit IMO

To be honest the only thing can really drive him over the edge is Bae dying, its the only thing that will knock him off his perch

Good to see more ppl joining in
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 02-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can't wait for the next ep! Hook in Manhattan He's the only one in her life that doesn't run away from her!
Yep and IMO even though she may think it's annoying it's something she's never been used to. In time I think she will come to definitely appreciate that.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
Welcome!!!

I kinda hope that Hook and Rumple end up working together to protect Emma and Henry. That would be epic that he would put his revenge behind him (for the moment) to save Emma.

I can not wait to see CS scenes in NY. That episode is going to be amazing. Not only does Hook get to get a sort of revenge but we get to see CS.

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 02-18-2013, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

What did Hook grab here???

Old 02-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Definately thats the kind of man Emma deserves, one who fights for her and anyone!!!!!

And rightly so.... Hook doesnt run from her, whenever she is he somehow finds her where he wants to go
Hook has nothing wrong to Emma, he hasnt even wronged her at all, or lied to her in a way!!!

Exactly what else can they do with Rumpel in terms of that... make him go totally worst... then bring on Belle, even though sometimes i feel she is blind to Rumpel at times, and gives him alittle too much credit IMO

To be honest the only thing can really drive him over the edge is Bae dying, its the only thing that will knock him off his perch

Good to see more ppl joining in
He always seems to find her wherever she goes. Just like Snowing. Could taht be another parallel.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperann1978 (View Post)
Welcome!!!

I kinda hope that Hook and Rumple end up working together to protect Emma and Henry. That would be epic that he would put his revenge behind him (for the moment) to save Emma.

I can not wait to see CS scenes in NY. That episode is going to be amazing. Not only does Hook get to get a sort of revenge but we get to see CS.
Good to know they will be in the same city to be honest, coz we havent had that in SB

Rumpel and Hook working together to save Emma and Henry would be good, but i dont trust Rumpel
Old 02-18-2013, 11:28 AM
New Fan

Quote:
What did Hook grab here???

I think he grabbed the first thing he saw.. "I'm gonna hurt you with..This thing!!"
Old 02-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Total Fan

Welcome Talkative One! Watching Manhattan again, I dont think Hook knows Emma is with him. I think Hook showed up after and said "Back? Back from where? Where has Rumplestiltskin gone?"

Does anyone else notice that everytime someone talks about hurting Emma or tries to hurt her, Hook is always passed out? Its like the writers are waiting for the perfect moment for him to be aware of someone trying to harm her so he can jump to stop them...

I think Hook stopping Emma from being hurt will put him on the Charmings side for good...and also its a catalyst for them to realize their feelings..like.."wait, why am I rescuing her?"
Old 02-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Good to know they will be in the same city to be honest, coz we havent had that in SB

Rumpel and Hook working together to save Emma and Henry would be good, but i dont trust Rumpel
Yeah, it's about time they are going to be in the same place again. We have had to do way to long without any new CS scenes.

That would be quite something to watch. But it would be nice if they can set there issues apart to save Emma