Elite Fan

That's lovely. Thanks for posting
Old 08-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks for posting, that is so funny

Last edited by fairy_mermaid; 08-09-2014 at 03:54 PM
Old 08-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Ginny has mentioned how much she hates being wet before, so the Ariel episode must have been not so fun to film for her, aww.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Especially not if it was filmed during the early stages of her pregnancy (which given the timeline of filming it probably was). She is such a trooper.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Especially not if it was filmed during the early stages of her pregnancy (which given the timeline of filming it probably was). She is such a trooper.
Oh yeah. Pretty sure she was pregnant then, but if she knew it yet at that point, I don't know. Might have.

Troooper she certainly is - she filmed so much while heavily pregnant. I'm impressed!
Old 08-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree she is such a trooper. It is really impressive how much she gives to her job or to the fact that she takes it seriously. You can see her level of professionalism there.

Yeah not only did she film all the way into her third trimester but she's back a month after having a baby.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

I suddenly remember Josh's 'now that's badass' about Ginny returning to work right after getting stitches - I dare say this is even more badass!
Old 08-13-2014, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh yeah I remember that, I think it's kind of funny because that was during snow falls and let's be honest they were very much already into each other. I'm sure that was a huge turn for Josh. I do hope they are giving snow a good storyline and good moments. I would hate to see her sidelined again like in S3B. I also hope they don't go another snow depressed w/ baby or postpartum stuff. I feel like it would snow back even more. It's like her character is the only one going backwards while everyone moves forward.

I was thinking about the CC video & her talking about postpartum then I thought if that was a clue or hint and I don't know how I would feel about that.
Old 08-13-2014, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

I think the fact that they did a depression for Snow in 2B means it's less likely we get something now. Would be too repetitive, basically. And there is plenty of stuff to explore with raising a baby now and the new dynamic with Emma now that Emma has accepted her parents much more.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I just hope snow doesn't get stuck with the baby. Like I get that it will change the dynamic and it's not like they can have a baby then forget it, but I hope it's not like everytime snow's onscreen she's dealing primarily with the baby while charming is out and about doing fun stuff.

Like I would like to see snow out and about while charming takes care of the baby. It should be 50/50 what Snowing's all about.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

I am looking forward to seeing Snow finally getting to raise a child. But I was a stay home Mom when my kids were little and think it is the greatest job and the most fun thing ever so I am probably biased.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

I do want Snow and Charming to be equally involved in raising their baby, oh yes. But while the baby is very young, Snow will probably be breastfeeding, which makes her more of a required presence. Once the baby is old enough for more solid food, it's easier for Charming to watch the baby on his own - or they could even bring it along for certain things.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Extreme Fan

So today is the 14 th.

In two weeks it will be August 28th.

So I'm thinking in two weeks, give or take a day, we'll know for certain if Ginnifer Goodwin intends to launch another 30 Day Behind the scenes, set photos.

Here's to hoping.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Fingers crossed

x
Old 08-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Miss Cam that is lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I am looking forward to seeing Snow finally getting to raise a child. But I was a stay home Mom when my kids were little and think it is the greatest job and the most fun thing ever so I am probably biased.
That is so cool and I can understand that. I guess in TV world I would hate to see Snow sidelined or just kind of pushed aside while Charming and Emma get to go out and have adventures together or interact with the new characters, while Snow just sits home. I mean Snow's friends are all gone, or her friend is gone, Red. Emma is off and now Charming is off. I don't mind them all having their own things, I just hope they give Snow a storyline or something interesting instead of being depressed and being everyone's punching bag.