Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2014, 06:27 AM
Loyal Fan

or why Snow wants to be called Mary Margaret . Oh but her finding out his real name and that he was a twin is a big one for me.

I hate to think that we will never get these moments, oh how about the fact that David doesn't wear his wedding ring.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

With this show having flashbacks as a regular thing, it is always possible we might get to see some of these things at some point. For now, I do hope we get to see a lot of moments with Snow dealing with motherhood and sharing a heart with Charming in S4.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

Since we got no Ginny at Comic Con this year, here is some enjoyable moments of her there in previous years.

x
Old 07-30-2014, 08:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Miss Cam, as lovely as everything at CC was I'm not going to lie but I missed Ginny. I missed her quirkiness in the interviews and panels. I thought her little skype segment was like a little breath of fresh air. I loved it wish we could post it here but it would be slightly spoilery. I love that Ginny can poke fun at herself with the whole post partum. I was thinking they probably haven't posted a picture of their baby for many reasons but I'm thinking maybe they don't want an article written about it and the media using the picture.

I love when Ginny geeks over Harry potter.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, the video is a bit spoilery. But nice to see Ginny doing well after giving birth, and I loved her sense of humor about it all.

I missed her a lot this Comic Con, I won't lie. She's just so passionately geeky about stuff, so she fits right in there. Maybe next year!
Old 07-30-2014, 09:29 AM
Loyal Fan

She really is it's hilarious. I think my favorite CC Ginny interview was the one from the first time they went and she talks about how she is obsessed with Harry Potter and then how she loved Hunger Games and already had the mockingjay pin. I loved everyone else's reaction like half surprised but then not.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
She really is it's hilarious. I think my favorite CC Ginny interview was the one from the first time they went and she talks about how she is obsessed with Harry Potter and then how she loved Hunger Games and already had the mockingjay pin. I loved everyone else's reaction like half surprised but then not.
I don't think I've seen this interview. Now I need to find it.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygirly (View Post)
I don't think I've seen this interview. Now I need to find it.
oh it's this one

They were such babies then, but it was a cute interview
Old 07-30-2014, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, I remember that interview. Last year's interview with MTV she also talked about owning lots of Harry Potter costumes (and knew Josh had a Harry Potter wand which had apparently been chosen for him... ) I love how much she clearly enjoys her fannish interests.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:34 AM
Loyal Fan

It's so true, that's why when they dressed up as the Harry Potter trio you know it was Ginny's idea and they went along with it. I can just imagine how geeky her Josh and Colin get.

I guess you can tell that Ginny doesn't just like things, she passionately loves them.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

I love that she can be so elegant but also quite dorky
Old 07-31-2014, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I guess you can tell that Ginny doesn't just like things, she passionately loves them.
Agreed. And she's so unashamed about it too. I really like that about her.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

x
Old 08-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
or why Snow wants to be called Mary Margaret ..
I was actually honored with the opportunity to directly ask Jane Espensen this --

"Why can't Charming call his wife by her name?"

"Why can't the characters use the real names of other characters when speaking to them. It really bugs me"

Jane -- "Honestly, it is to keep the audience from being confused as to which realm they're in. It bugs me, too"

Of course, I personally do not believe the Once viewing audience would be so easily confused.
But at least I have an official answer to fall back on when it annoys me.

Really really missed Ginnifer in the Comic con panel.
But wasn't she awesome in her video? Gorgeous happy smile. Obvious she was happy to be back on the set.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't sleep so I am channel surfing and "Something Borrowed" is on